Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,235

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43288 Oct 25, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate no man or women,I don't even hate you! What I hate is a loser like yourself who uses his religion to hide behind to propagate his obvious hatred against his fellow man and women! Your posts speak volumes and show my statements to be true! I follow our Constitution which is the ultimate law of this great nation and not your bible hate boy! Thanks for continuing to show us all what a delusional fool you are! Keep up the Good/bad work!
That doesn't make any sense, you say you don't hate then you say you hate. Make up your mind. I would like you to show me any of my posts were I said that I hate anyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43289 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make any sense, you say you don't hate then you say you hate. Make up your mind. I would like you to show me any of my posts were I said that I hate anyone.
Buttflower, you've lost the argument, no need to start back peddling. You're an ignorant bigot, now swallow...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43290 Oct 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
This post doesn't make sense.
Fist, you assume that we are all transgendered females, and not gay. Then you claim we are all lonely, though you have never met any of us, or our families.
Then, you claim that AIDS is a plague from God, one that indiscriminately kills men, women, and children, decimating entire African populations for His glory, just to get at a few people who are gay, that don't live in Africa.
And you think this is logical?
AIDS is a consequence of promiscuity exasperated by anal abuse. Because of the immorality of a person, innocent people are affected. Personal responsibility, not God.

In fact, it is something God and the Bible clearly warns about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Rhoadesville, VA

#43291 Oct 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is a consequence of promiscuity exasperated by anal abuse. Because of the immorality of a person, innocent people are affected. Personal responsibility, not God.
Actually, AIDS is usually a consequence of unprotected sexual acts, and can be easily prevented by a few simple steps. Education is the key.

Monogamous married couples are not at high risk for sexually transmitted diseases regardless of the type of act, or the genders involved. So, do you support the idea that gay folks should marry?

Of course you don't. You just like to wallow in your obsessions.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43292 Oct 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, my bible doesn't specifically mention the word AIDS anywhere. I guess I don't have the correct 're-written' version. Tell me princess, when 'GOD' was speaking to you, was he wearing a blue robe or a white one? I guess he told you that heroin addicts that have AIDS from sharing needles didn't really get it that way, but from (your favorite)butt sex? And all those little AIDS babies, they got it that way too? Or were their mothers having butt sex? The next time you open that ignorant mouth, please try and say something NOT bigoted and a little educated. I know it's hard for you, but at least make an effort POS.
Mr Obvious

Edwardsville, IL

#43293 Oct 26, 2013
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Commonly transmitted in infected blood especially during illicit intravenous drug use and bodily secretions such as during sexual intercourse. The notion that this is a 'gay' disease was discredited over 20 years ago. To state otherwise is just a narrow minded bigots worthless opinion.
Smile
johndoe

Centralia, IL

#43294 Oct 26, 2013
How do you get aids from the toilet seat? By sitting down before the last guy stands up !
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43295 Oct 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttflower, you've lost the argument, no need to start back peddling. You're an ignorant bigot, now swallow...
Didn't lose anything, you guys are the ones naming calling and hate spewing not me.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43296 Oct 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, my bible doesn't specifically mention the word AIDS anywhere. I guess I don't have the correct 're-written' version. Tell me princess, when 'GOD' was speaking to you, was he wearing a blue robe or a white one? I guess he told you that heroin addicts that have AIDS from sharing needles didn't really get it that way, but from (your favorite)butt sex? And all those little AIDS babies, they got it that way too? Or were their mothers having butt sex? The next time you open that ignorant mouth, please try and say something NOT bigoted and a little educated. I know it's hard for you, but at least make an effort POS.
Your BIBLE mentions plagues doesn't it?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43297 Oct 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 1:2 (NASB)
2 The earth was formless and void...
What was rotating idiot?
Damn you just keep digging deeper into stupid!!!
Um.... who was there to witness and then write about this 'creation' fantasy, shit-for-brains?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43298 Oct 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Define the "liberal agenda".
I'll make it easy. "Brainwashing" trying to make things that are ok look like they are good. That is the DEVIL in you.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43299 Oct 26, 2013
CDC wrote:
If 34% of people are killing other people it does not make it OK.
You now have earned a FAIL in logic.
NEXT
<quoted text>
Equating sex with killing is a FAIL in logic.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43300 Oct 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to read any of your liberal Agenda. Like I said before, you are the hater not me.
Hey Simple Simon! Why ARE you here then? To get a little vicarious thrill?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43302 Oct 26, 2013
johndoe wrote:
How do you get aids from the toilet seat? By sitting down before the last guy stands up !
Not very likely.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43303 Oct 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Your BIBLE mentions plagues doesn't it?
plagues can be anything...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43304 Oct 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make it easy. "Brainwashing" trying to make things that are ok look like they are good. That is the DEVIL in you.
You mean like Jesus camp?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43305 Oct 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... "trying to make things that are ok look like they are good."

Are you stupid or what?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43306 Oct 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not it at all. Like making gay marriage seem ok when really it's immoral.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43307 Oct 26, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, see that's the DEVIL in you making you think like that.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43308 Oct 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No, see that's the DEVIL in you making you think like that.
Buttflower you are the devil..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,141,443
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 22 min Culture Auditor 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min PEllen 98,668
Abby 11-22 52 min RACE 2
Amy 11-22 1 hr RACE 2
Need a business partner. 1 hr bdboy87 3
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr servonazis 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 180,607
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

NBC Sports 7:46AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags