Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52089 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43243 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahahahahaaha!!
<quoted text>
Bwah ha haahahahahahahahahahahaha ha ha haha!!!!
<quoted text>
Another falsehood.
A day is a measurement of time that reflects how long it takes a planet to make one complete rotation. No sun or moon required moron. The earth's day is 24 hours, based solely on the fact that that is the amount of time required for it to make one full rotation. No sun or moon required.
<quoted text>
Only idiots smirk when they make a jackass out of themselves.
I agree, however look at the context of the original assertion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43244 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the Hebrew.
Smile.
Look at the coward everyone!!!!

smile.

Location hidden

#43245 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the Hebrew.
Smile.
Why? If I read the Hebrew version, will the universe and the earth magically have been created at the same time?!

If I read the Hebrew version, will the moon be a source of light?

If I read the Hebrew version, will the earth have existed before stars??

Check the Hebrew!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha!! You might be capable of more concrete and supported answers if you weren't so angry!!

Location hidden

#43246 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, however look at the context of the original assertion.
Why? Will it alter the fact that I just demonstrated how stupid you are?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43247 Oct 25, 2013
EQUISQUIRM: When the equalitist tries to ignore those with differing opinions. The equalitist is very against the use of certain words. I will not use that certain word anymore.
I will CONTINUE to point out my observations concerning equalitists.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, silly girl, equality isn't an agenda, it's a guarantee from our government. But please don't let that stop you from making up words! You're sweet. Thanks for the response post pumpkin, have a good night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43248 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
Whatever you say Millennium boy.
<quoted text>
Thanks. I say you are dumber than a bag of hammers.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43249 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
EQUISQUIRM: When the equalitist tries to ignore those with differing opinions. The equalitist is very against the use of certain words. I will not use that certain word anymore.
<quoted text>
Fundiefart: What fundies do when caught without a valid argument.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43250 Oct 25, 2013
EQUIPOUND: When the equalitist tries to hammer in a point.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I say you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43251 Oct 25, 2013
youarecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>And how can you prove it wrong! Lol. Dumbaxx thinks that their is no hell! LOL! Pitchfork, pole, sword, spear, Don't matter what the devil will use. Might use his tongue on you first because you are so full of sh1t !
You are the one that claims hell is real, therefore the burden of proof is YOURS, oh nitwit. How can you verify if someone goes there? Do you get a list from Mr. Pitchfork... or do you visit there regularly?

If your brain was dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43252 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
God is an extra terrestrial being. His day certainly would be distinct. Moreover, you still can't explain a 24 hr day without the sin and moon.
Smirk.
You are too stupid. 24 hours in a day because THAT'S HOW LONG IT TAKES to the earth rotate once, DUMBASS.

God is an extra-terrestrial figment of your imagination.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43253 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
EQUIPOUND: When the equalitist tries to hammer in a point.
<quoted text>
Fundiefucked: When the fundie realizes he has no ammo in his gun.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43254 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't..it's tiring to read such bigoted drivel, that's why they are ignored..

Location hidden

#43255 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
....and the dish ran away with the spoon.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43256 Oct 25, 2013
Except for the A-word(see I did not use it) I don't see the bigoted drivel. You all are very much on the defensive.
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't..it's tiring to read such bigoted drivel, that's why they are ignored..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43257 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? If I read the Hebrew version, will the universe and the earth magically have been created at the same time?!
If I read the Hebrew version, will the moon be a source of light?
If I read the Hebrew version, will the earth have existed before stars??
Check the Hebrew!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha!! You might be capable of more concrete and supported answers if you weren't so angry!!
Genesis 1:2 (NASB)
2 The earth was formless and void...

Does that sound like the planet earth?

I'm trying not to embarrass your dumb ass...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43258 Oct 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid. 24 hours in a day because THAT'S HOW LONG IT TAKES to the earth rotate once, DUMBASS.
God is an extra-terrestrial figment of your imagination.

What was rotating idiot?

Damn you just keep digging deeper into stupid!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Dublin, CA

#43260 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What was rotating idiot?
Damn you just keep digging deeper into stupid!!!
Yes,I agree wholeheartedly that you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into stupidity! Seems that you are also devoid of common sense and logic! The bible is a fictional book written by man and made up of old story's from other cultures,nothing more and nothing less! Get a clue you ignoramus! LOL
This And That

Dublin, CA

#43261 Oct 25, 2013
youarecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>And how can you prove it wrong! Lol. Dumbaxx thinks that their is no hell! LOL! Pitchfork, pole, sword, spear, Don't matter what the devil will use. Might use his tongue on you first because you are so full of sh1t !
It isn't a matter of proving you wrong oh great clueless one! You made the claim so it is up to you to prove your claim! Good luck trying to prove the bible is nothing but a bunch of fictional lie's and that it is merely but some old fable! You can no more prove the bible is true as you can not prove that Zeus didn't exist! LOL,Good luck with that moron! Pitch fork? D-U-H!!!

Location hidden

#43262 Oct 25, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I agree wholeheartedly that you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into stupidity! Seems that you are also devoid of common sense and logic! The bible is a fictional book written by man and made up of old story's from other cultures,nothing more and nothing less! Get a clue you ignoramus! LOL
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."

Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)

Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.

Note; The effect of radiation.

Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43263 Oct 25, 2013
You're accused of the following charges. You're a woman trapped inside a man. Your sexuality no one denies you. But your preference we can't understand You are the loneliness of all people. It's time for you to realize. AIDS like the plague is from God. For he sees something wrong in his eyes.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence - A.I.D.S.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Crossroads50 1,480,100
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Guru 234,051
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Cuz I Said It 62,891
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 33 min Me Impressed 7,992
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 37 min Rhino Illinois Gov 7,582
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,161

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages