Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43205 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
<quoted text>
I didn't say it did. Nor do any of the facts I list indicated religion.
How's that comprehension problem going idiot.
Yes, you did say that it did. And the "opinions" that you listed indicated "sacrilegious", which yes Greggie, IS indicating religion. Seems the comprehension problems are on your end idiot.

Location hidden

#43206 Oct 25, 2013
johnsonbarlover wrote:
<quoted text>Won't matter what color eyes , With the devil putting it in with the pitchfork dry. All of your eyes will fall out!
Wow. I bet you're fun at parties.

Location hidden

#43207 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know gays have no reasoned argument to defend calling ss couples married, so they would rather desecrate religion and argue faith rather than face the facts.
I don't argue faith with faithless people. You know,'pearls before swine'...
I understand it is extremely uncomfortable to point out the angry and violent trampling by homosexuals of the most significant cross cultural and religious norm, marriage. A norm that is considered sacred, even by the vast majority of non-religious people. A norm that you would love to pin only on Christianity, but in truth, cannot.
As to my faith, it is the foundation of my life. It is no problem however to let wisdom and truth be on the front line of my arguments, because they are an integral part of my faith.
It is that simple truth that allows a near senile old jack ass to kick your ass every time.
Fundie 101. When shown to be a desperate and pathetic liar, always resort to calling your opponent "angry".

You fundies and your tired routines!!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43208 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you knew what you were talking about"?!!! LOL!!!!! Here's what most everyone knows Gregory. "God days" are the creation of fundamentalists so that they can convince themselves that the myths of the buybull are real.
"God days" !!!!! LOL!!!!!! So damn stupid!!!! Fundie twirling at its core right there folks!! But then again, these are the same idiots that think that people lived for 900 years and that women of the day had unlimited eggs so that they could pop out thousands of puppy mill children!!!!
In your ridiculous passages above, your buybull states that the moon is a source of light (it isn't by the way) and that there was "light" that your mythical god created, BEFORE there were stars to generate it. What happened to that original light Greggie? Where is that light stored now? A pocket god universe perhaps? Is it stored away inside another ark of the covenant? If someone finds the ark and lets the light out will they be smitten?!! I don't remember your book of myths addressing this original light and where it went after the stars were created to actually generate light!!!!
<quoted text>
No one cares what you would suggest. Your an idiot.
Princess has a new name..3 t+ts. Makes her happy. It's the gender, sterile duplicity thing. Try to remember when referring to her.

Location hidden

#43209 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As senile as I am, all you can still mount is a hateful gay troll attack.
Too funny Blondie!
Fundie 101. When your hypocrisy and intentional agitation are exposed, cry victim!! "I've been attacked!!"

Too funny Greggie!! Smile cur.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43211 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDAHORSE: This is the very high horse the agendist sits upon. Giving themselves superiority over other people's opinions. Taking a closer look at what the horse is standing in reveals a huge pile of sh......
Yes that's directed at you Jonah1
IGNORAMUS: an utterly ignorant person, see - bigoted dunce
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43212 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb gay. I told you to keep reading so I wouldn't be forced to expose what an idiot you are again;
Genesis 1:14-19 (NASB)
14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;
15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so.
16 God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also.
17 God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth,
18 and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good.
19 There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.
If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that many see the 'days' in Genesis as 'God days', not earth days.
I'd suggest you also read Proverbs 8:22 thru the end of the chapter. It is another creation passage.
Finally, you quoted the first day as if it were day and night. Those are the result of the sun and moon.
Snicker.
As if ANY of it is real..........

God days?????

hahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahaha
ahhaahhaahahh

What's the Hebrew word for 'god days?' There isn't one.

"And the evening and the morning were the first day." Please explain how there is evening and morning without the sun.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43213 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare (also known as Gregory Sandy Kirschmann - check out his facebook page sometime!!! He publically acknowledges he loves Sarah Palin and supports the impeachment of Obama!!! Yes, he's a whack job!!) loves his cut and pastes. Just like with his religion, he believes that repetition creates truth!!! His picture can be put next to the word "religitard" in an urban dictionary!!
LOL
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43214 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know gays have no reasoned argument to defend calling ss couples married,
No reasoned argument? How about having a license granted by the State?

You are insane.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43215 Oct 25, 2013
johnsonbarlover wrote:
<quoted text>Won't matter what color eyes , With the devil putting it in with the pitchfork dry. All of your eyes will fall out!
The devil?

ahahahahah
ahahahahahah
ahhaahahhaah

Grow up!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43216 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As senile as I am, all you can still mount is a hateful gay troll attack.
Too funny Blondie!
You're too old and confused to mount anything.

I'm still spry and married.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43217 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare (also known as Gregory Sandy Kirschmann - check out his facebook page sometime!!! He publically acknowledges he loves Sarah Palin and supports the impeachment of Obama!!! Yes, he's a whack job!!) loves his cut and pastes. Just like with his religion, he believes that repetition creates truth!!! His picture can be put next to the word "religitard" in an urban dictionary!!
Look, a pervert putting a normal person!

Too funny!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43218 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know gays have no reasoned argument to defend calling ss couples married..
1. we have a marriage certificate
2. our families recognize our marriage.
3. our friends recognize our maarriage.
4. the federal government recognizes our marriage.

Your senile old ass just got kicked, again.

Location hidden

#43219 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you knew what you were talking about"?!!! LOL!!!!! Here's what most everyone knows Gregory. "God days" are the creation of fundamentalists so that they can convince themselves that the myths of the buybull are real.
"God days" !!!!! LOL!!!!!! So damn stupid!!!! Fundie twirling at its core right there folks!! But then again, these are the same idiots that think that people lived for 900 years and that women of the day had unlimited eggs so that they could pop out thousands of puppy mill children!!!!
In your ridiculous passages above, your buybull states that the moon is a source of light (it isn't by the way) and that there was "light" that your mythical god created, BEFORE there were stars to generate it. What happened to that original light Greggie? Where is that light stored now? A pocket god universe perhaps? Is it stored away inside another ark of the covenant? If someone finds the ark and lets the light out will they be smitten?!! I don't remember your book of myths addressing this original light and where it went after the stars were created to actually generate light!!!!
<quoted text>
No one cares what you would suggest. Your an idiot.
The Big Bang (first noted in Genesis 1:1) was an event that required the elements to exist. Those elements created the ability for light to exist, along with the stars to be formed.

Fundamentalists would disagree with my portrayal of God days.

I'm not so concerned with the things I don't understand in the Bible, it's the profound things that I do understand and can't explain.

Your extreme anger and assertion that you speak for everyone is a disturbing sign.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43220 Oct 25, 2013
Poor Mikey...dumber than the day is long.
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
IGNORAMUS: an utterly ignorant person, see - bigoted dunce

Location hidden

#43221 Oct 25, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did say that it did. And the "opinions" that you listed indicated "sacrilegious", which yes Greggie, IS indicating religion. Seems the comprehension problems are on your end idiot.
Sacred can be a cultural reference, not just religious.

Look it up.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#43222 Oct 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
As if ANY of it is real..........
God days?????
hahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahaha
ahhaahhaahahh
What's the Hebrew word for 'god days?' There isn't one.
"And the evening and the morning were the first day." Please explain how there is evening and morning without the sun.
Which sun are talking about?
youarecrazy

Centralia, IL

#43223 Oct 25, 2013
Falconetti wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,Are you fricking serious? Do you ever read back the absolutely stupid crap you post? Did you forget to get in line when they handed out the common sense? Really buddy,perhaps it's time to seek some professional help if you believe there's some kind of demon with a pitch fork and horns on his head! You're to funny,good one though for a bat shyte crazy mo fo!
looks like you will be riding the long pitchfork in hell. Say hello to the devil for me. As you are burning in hell!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43224 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big Bang (first noted in Genesis 1:1) was an event that required the elements to exist.

First noted in Dumbass Liar 101.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43225 Oct 25, 2013
youarecrazy wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you will be riding the long pitchfork in hell. Say hello to the devil for me. As you are burning in hell!
Oh Yeah? Exactly how do you intend to verify your silly prediction?

A pitchfork? Seriously? You are an idiot. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,153,197
Deat Abby 12-16 3 min Mister Tonka 61
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 12 min Le Duped 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min scirocco 181,719
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min PEllen 98,832
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 48 min Sublime1 21
Abby 12-18 48 min RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]