Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,371

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43185 Oct 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU made some ludicrous comment about how long was the first day, so I quess you were talking about the first day. Evidently you don't know what you are talking about.
A day is 24 hours. That's how long it takes the earth to rotate on its axis. It has nothing to do with the sun and moon.
You are one dumb gay. I told you to keep reading so I wouldn't be forced to expose what an idiot you are again;

Genesis 1:14-19 (NASB)
14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;
15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so.
16 God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also.
17 God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth,
18 and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good.
19 There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that many see the 'days' in Genesis as 'God days', not earth days.

I'd suggest you also read Proverbs 8:22 thru the end of the chapter. It is another creation passage.

Finally, you quoted the first day as if it were day and night. Those are the result of the sun and moon.

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43186 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd find that people, places and events from the Bible are verified by archeology.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
No they aren't. The subject was why is there no verification OUTSIDE OF YOUR BUYBULL in the historical records that were written at the same time as the Buybull. Archeology hasn't proved that Moses lived, or that Abraham lived, or that Jesus lived.
GONE WITH THE WIND takes place during the American Civil War. That does NOT mean Scarlett O'Hara was a real person.
Sorry Charlene,

Yes there are proofs for some of the people and many places and events.

Jesus in particular, but OT characters too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43187 Oct 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>I'm speaking of the major players... Moses, Abraham, Noah, Jesus, etc.
Now you are qualifying your idiotic claim that the Bible is purely fiction?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43188 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil marriage has NOTHING to do with religion, dumbass.
But do keep up your endless repetition of your goofy sound-bites. It reinforces the commonly held notion that you are insane.
I didn't say it did. Nor do any of the facts I list indicated religion.

How's that comprehension problem going idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#43189 Oct 24, 2013
AGENDOFO: That's you mofo!
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"Agendist" is the new fundie catch phrase. CDC is a clueless mofo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43190 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
<quoted text>
hmmm, what does it say in the last sentence of your drivel? Define sacrilege...You said it!

Location hidden

#43191 Oct 24, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, what does it say in the last sentence of your drivel? Define sacrilege...You said it!
sac·ri·lege
[sak-ruh-lij] Show IPA
noun
the violation or profanation of anything sacred or held sacred.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43192 Oct 24, 2013
sac·ri·lege
noun \&#712;sa-kr&#601;-lij \

: an act of treating a holy place or object in a way that does not show proper respect
Full Definition of SACRILEGE
: a technical and not necessarily intrinsically outrageous violation (as improper reception of a sacrament) of what is sacred because consecrated to God
: gross irreverence toward a hallowed person, place, or thing
— sac·ri·le·gious adjective

Location hidden

#43193 Oct 24, 2013
well wrote:
sac·ri·lege
noun \&#712;sa-kr&#601;-lij \
: an act of treating a holy place or object in a way that does not show proper respect
Full Definition of SACRILEGE
: a technical and not necessarily intrinsically outrageous violation (as improper reception of a sacrament) of what is sacred because consecrated to God
: gross irreverence toward a hallowed person, place, or thing
— sac·ri·le·gious adjective
It can be religious, or just held in high regard.

In this case, marriage is both.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#43194 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be religious, or just held in high regard.
In this case, marriage is both.
I think we all know exactly what you meant, we all know what you are...Why are you ashamed of being a Christian? Why do you deny something that must certainly be a big part of who you are in your posts?
johnsonbarlover

Centralia, IL

#43195 Oct 24, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And what if my eyes are blue?
Won't matter what color eyes , With the devil putting it in with the pitchfork dry. All of your eyes will fall out!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Works For Me"”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#43196 Oct 24, 2013
johnsonbarlover wrote:
<quoted text>Won't matter what color eyes , With the devil putting it in with the pitchfork dry. All of your eyes will fall out!
LOL,Are you fricking serious? Do you ever read back the absolutely stupid crap you post? Did you forget to get in line when they handed out the common sense? Really buddy,perhaps it's time to seek some professional help if you believe there's some kind of demon with a pitch fork and horns on his head! You're to funny,good one though for a bat shyte crazy mo fo!

Location hidden

#43199 Oct 25, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know exactly what you meant, we all know what you are...Why are you ashamed of being a Christian? Why do you deny something that must certainly be a big part of who you are in your posts?
I think we all know gays have no reasoned argument to defend calling ss couples married, so they would rather desecrate religion and argue faith rather than face the facts.

I don't argue faith with faithless people. You know,'pearls before swine'...

I understand it is extremely uncomfortable to point out the angry and violent trampling by homosexuals of the most significant cross cultural and religious norm, marriage. A norm that is considered sacred, even by the vast majority of non-religious people. A norm that you would love to pin only on Christianity, but in truth, cannot.

As to my faith, it is the foundation of my life. It is no problem however to let wisdom and truth be on the front line of my arguments, because they are an integral part of my faith.

It is that simple truth that allows a near senile old jack ass to kick your ass every time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#43200 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know gays have no reasoned argument to defend calling ss couples married, so they would rather desecrate religion and argue faith rather than face the facts.
I don't argue faith with faithless people. You know,'pearls before swine'...
I understand it is extremely uncomfortable to point out the angry and violent trampling by homosexuals of the most significant cross cultural and religious norm, marriage. A norm that is considered sacred, even by the vast majority of non-religious people. A norm that you would love to pin only on Christianity, but in truth, cannot.
As to my faith, it is the foundation of my life. It is no problem however to let wisdom and truth be on the front line of my arguments, because they are an integral part of my faith.
It is that simple truth that allows a near senile old jack ass to kick your ass every time.
Senile old jack ass... ain't that the truth. Your senility shows in all of your posts.

Location hidden

#43201 Oct 25, 2013
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Senile old jack ass... ain't that the truth. Your senility shows in all of your posts.
As senile as I am, all you can still mount is a hateful gay troll attack.

Too funny Blondie!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43202 Oct 25, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil marriage has NOTHING to do with religion, dumbass.
But do keep up your endless repetition of your goofy sound-bites. It reinforces the commonly held notion that you are insane.
KiMare (also known as Gregory Sandy Kirschmann - check out his facebook page sometime!!! He publically acknowledges he loves Sarah Palin and supports the impeachment of Obama!!! Yes, he's a whack job!!) loves his cut and pastes. Just like with his religion, he believes that repetition creates truth!!! His picture can be put next to the word "religitard" in an urban dictionary!!

Location hidden

#43203 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb gay. I told you to keep reading so I wouldn't be forced to expose what an idiot you are again;
Genesis 1:14-19 (NASB)
14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years;
15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so.
16 God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also.
17 God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth,
18 and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good.
19 There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.
If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that many see the 'days' in Genesis as 'God days', not earth days.
"If you knew what you were talking about"?!!! LOL!!!!! Here's what most everyone knows Gregory. "God days" are the creation of fundamentalists so that they can convince themselves that the myths of the buybull are real.

"God days" !!!!! LOL!!!!!! So damn stupid!!!! Fundie twirling at its core right there folks!! But then again, these are the same idiots that think that people lived for 900 years and that women of the day had unlimited eggs so that they could pop out thousands of puppy mill children!!!!

In your ridiculous passages above, your buybull states that the moon is a source of light (it isn't by the way) and that there was "light" that your mythical god created, BEFORE there were stars to generate it. What happened to that original light Greggie? Where is that light stored now? A pocket god universe perhaps? Is it stored away inside another ark of the covenant? If someone finds the ark and lets the light out will they be smitten?!! I don't remember your book of myths addressing this original light and where it went after the stars were created to actually generate light!!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd suggest you also read Proverbs 8:22 thru the end of the chapter. It is another creation passage.
No one cares what you would suggest. Your an idiot.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43204 Oct 25, 2013
AGENDAHORSE: This is the very high horse the agendist sits upon. Giving themselves superiority over other people's opinions. Taking a closer look at what the horse is standing in reveals a huge pile of sh......
Yes that's directed at you Jonah1

Location hidden

#43205 Oct 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you did say that it did. And the "opinions" that you listed indicated "sacrilegious", which yes Greggie, IS indicating religion. Seems the comprehension problems are on your end idiot.

Location hidden

#43206 Oct 25, 2013
johnsonbarlover wrote:
<quoted text>Won't matter what color eyes , With the devil putting it in with the pitchfork dry. All of your eyes will fall out!
Wow. I bet you're fun at parties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min red and right 1,173,423
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 50,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,858
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 2 hr Tatlover 1
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 3 hr The reason 3
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil in Saudi Ar... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance