Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,237

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43163 Oct 24, 2013
AGENDAPUTZ: That would be you....BOI!!!
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, I have plenty. And what's YOUR agenda bigot boi?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43164 Oct 24, 2013
Looky here...another obsessed AGENDIST.
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun is ALWAYS stopped. It's the earth that moves around it. Another example of how stupid the buybull is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43165 Oct 24, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text> I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that.
LOL!!!! I'm so stealing that!!!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43166 Oct 24, 2013
CDC wrote:
Looky here...another obsessed AGENDIST.
<quoted text>
Really? From three whole sentences you were able to conclude that I have some sort of agenda and that I'm "obsessed" with it. All from three sentences!!

Wow. Paranoid much dear?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#43167 Oct 24, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDAPUTZ: That would be you....BOI!!!
<quoted text>
Whatsa matter princess? Make you mad? LOL POS.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43168 Oct 24, 2013
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.

It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.

It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.

It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.

It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.

It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.

It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.

All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.

It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43169 Oct 24, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal, going from one topic to another. What in the world does gravity have to do with history?
It's not my fault that you are incapable of following a conversation, dimwit. You said it was all lies or theories, didn't you? Gravity is a theory.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43170 Oct 24, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't showing any facts. Just talkin loud and sayin nothin' typical liberal agenda.
ahhahahaha
ahhahahaha

I'm talking loud, am I?

Do I need to shout over the voices in your head?

Do you even know what a fact is?

Typical religitard agenda: can't prove anything they say and when pressed, they resort to whining. Clueless twit.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43171 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose day are we taking about? The sun and moon were not placed yet. Keep reading.
YOU made some ludicrous comment about how long was the first day, so I quess you were talking about the first day. Evidently you don't know what you are talking about.

A day is 24 hours. That's how long it takes the earth to rotate on its axis. It has nothing to do with the sun and moon.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43172 Oct 24, 2013
CDC wrote:
EXACTLY!
Religion is NOT a historical record.
How dare you insult someone's beliefs with so called historical facts.
How do you REALLY know what happened even 100 years ago?
YOU DON'T.
You believe what you want.
I'll believe what I want.
Do.... you..... understand?
<quoted text>
Yes.... isn't it odd that the FACTS do not support your beliefs. But then we've all seen the research. Religitards DO NOT CARE about facts.

We know you will believe what you want because you're a brainwashed, feeble-minded moron. Don't get on a public forum and insist that your beliefs have ANY connection to reality because they don't.

Don't go away mad. Just go away.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43173 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd find that people, places and events from the Bible are verified by archeology. 6037
No they aren't. The subject was why is there no verification OUTSIDE OF YOUR BUYBULL in the historical records that were written at the same time as the Buybull. Archeology hasn't proved that Moses lived, or that Abraham lived, or that Jesus lived.

GONE WITH THE WIND takes place during the American Civil War. That does NOT mean Scarlett O'Hara was a real person.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43174 Oct 24, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there are SOME instances where people mentioned in the Bible did exist, but in the land of make believe, history has a tenancy to change the facts. Otherwise it wouldn't appear relevant.
I'm speaking of the major players... Moses, Abraham, Noah, Jesus, etc.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43175 Oct 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why fundies always resort to pretending they are victims?
It's a very weak dodge. They have nothing else.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43176 Oct 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! I'm so stealing that!!!
Help yourself!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43177 Oct 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? From three whole sentences you were able to conclude that I have some sort of agenda and that I'm "obsessed" with it. All from three sentences!!
Wow. Paranoid much dear?
"Agendist" is the new fundie catch phrase. CDC is a clueless mofo.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43178 Oct 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples.
Civil marriage has NOTHING to do with religion, dumbass.

But do keep up your endless repetition of your goofy sound-bites. It reinforces the commonly held notion that you are insane.
johnsonbarlover

Centralia, IL

#43179 Oct 24, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you..BTW straight sex won't get you there either, buttflower..
Your gay sex will get you into hell.lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Independent

Chicago, IL

#43180 Oct 24, 2013
It's all about getting the gay vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43181 Oct 24, 2013
johnsonbarlover wrote:
<quoted text> Your gay sex will get you into hell.lol
lol... there's no such place as hell.. lol
godwillgetu

Centralia, IL

#43182 Oct 24, 2013
When the devil will be putting his pitchfork in their brown eye ,They will wish they had god!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Learn to Read 180,702
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr LOL 1,142,189
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 48,459
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 98,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 6 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago