Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,882

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43028 Oct 21, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go buddy! Lets see him "twirl" this! Seems to be a lien on his property! LoL ;)
civil law suit,again it's a matter of public record!
www.docstoc.com/docs/132034432/Fax-Delivery-S...
Greeneville, Tennessee????? OMFG!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43029 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to insult me by calling me gay?
It's worse than you insinuate honey. I'm a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. Hence the name and 'monster mutation'.
Will I get an embrace now that I 'came out'?
Smile.
A lesbian trapped in a straight man?? Exactly how does that work, wacko? Does that mean you are transgendered? Or does it mean you have ego-dystonic homosexuality?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#43030 Oct 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
A lesbian trapped in a straight man?? Exactly how does that work, wacko? Does that mean you are transgendered? Or does it mean you have ego-dystonic homosexuality?
Look it up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43031 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
It says you're psycho.

Location hidden

#43032 Oct 21, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>It says you're psycho.
Thanks for the support hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#43033 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the support hypocrite.
Thanks for your support off my marriage.
Mr Obvious

United States

#43034 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to insult me by calling me gay?
It's worse than you insinuate honey. I'm a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. Hence the name and 'monster mutation'.
Will I get an embrace now that I 'came out'?
Smile.
Am I trying to insult you by calling you gay? Not at all, in fact in comment #43023 you tried to insult me by calling me a gay troll. Neither name fits me but then again you seem to throw out names at everyone and I certainly don't insinuate anything. I find your name calling sad and immature. You do it to yourself,too. You seem to think that being a hermaphrodite is an abomination of the highest degree. I find that sad, too. Do you feel your the only person in the world born with this congenital anomaly? I've worked in the medical field for many, many years, and I guarantee you, you are not that special. It's much more common than you think. I will say your the most hateful and intolerant individual that I've come across, IF what you claim is true. Even if it is true, big deal, it doesn't give you the right to continuously lash out at others, name call and spread your self-loathing around.
Smile

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43036 Oct 21, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I trying to insult you by calling you gay? Not at all, in fact in comment #43023 you tried to insult me by calling me a gay troll. Neither name fits me but then again you seem to throw out names at everyone and I certainly don't insinuate anything. I find your name calling sad and immature. You do it to yourself,too. You seem to think that being a hermaphrodite is an abomination of the highest degree. I find that sad, too. Do you feel your the only person in the world born with this congenital anomaly? I've worked in the medical field for many, many years, and I guarantee you, you are not that special. It's much more common than you think. I will say your the most hateful and intolerant individual that I've come across, IF what you claim is true. Even if it is true, big deal, it doesn't give you the right to continuously lash out at others, name call and spread your self-loathing around.
Smile
You were trying to insult me. That has been the substance of all your posts. I just called you on it.

I certainly don't think being a genetic chimera/hermaphrodite is an abomination. A mutation/sexual disorder is not a choice. An abomination is a choice.

Speaking the truth is an integral part of love, not hate. Love delights in the truth.

Here is some more info about me. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I love to sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. I will kick at darkness until it bleeds light.

If you are honest, you will see that my attacks are on lies and denial.

You are mistaken about my self assessment. I am painfully blunt and fearlessly honest about my condition. Monster mutation is hardly bragging. It is the only way I have survived. In fact, because of that honesty, I have thrived.

Think about it dude.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

United States

#43037 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You were trying to insult me. That has been the substance of all your posts. I just called you on it.

I certainly don't think being a genetic chimera/hermaphrodite is an abomination. A mutation/sexual disorder is not a choice. An abomination is a choice.

Speaking the truth is an integral part of love, not hate. Love delights in the truth.

Here is some more info about me. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I love to sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. I will kick at darkness until it bleeds light.

You are mistaken about my self assessment. I am painfully blunt and fearlessly honest about my condition. Monster mutation is hardly bragging. It is the only way I have survived. In fact, because of that honesty, I have thrived.

Think about it dude.
But yet you don't believe in human rights. Weird.
Mr Obvious

United States

#43038 Oct 21, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you but Mr. Obvious is merely an anonymous name I feel like using on this anonymous site at the moment. I am not a dude.

Location hidden

#43039 Oct 21, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you don't believe in human rights. Weird.
Of course I do.

I'm trying to protect women and children from big guys taking their rights.

Man up dude, get your own rights.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#43040 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I do.
I'm trying to protect women and children from big guys taking their rights.
Man up dude, get your own rights.
You're attempting to blow smoke up everyone's ass.

My marriage takes ABSOLUTELY nothing from women and children and you know it.
My marriage takes NOTHING away from ANYONE and you know it.

Troll on, KiMerde, because your efforts here haven't negated ONE single SSM in this country, or abroad.

Don't you feel powerless? You should.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#43041 Oct 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk. I will kick at darkness until it bleeds light.
That's pretty graphic, coming from a deformed cynic who doesn't know how to spell "sacrament".
If I were Mrs. KiMerde, I'd sleep with a gun under the pillow.
No man

Wilmington, IL

#43043 Oct 22, 2013
Vote NO!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#43044 Oct 22, 2013
For someone who wants equal rights for all... you seem very determined to end KiMare's freedom of speech.
Why are you so obsessed? You're getting what you want.
Even creating your Dusty name.....very odd indeed.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty graphic, coming from a deformed cynic who doesn't know how to spell "sacrament".
If I were Mrs. KiMerde, I'd sleep with a gun under the pillow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43045 Oct 22, 2013
CDC wrote:
For someone who wants equal rights for all... you seem very determined to end KiMare's freedom of speech.
Why are you so obsessed? You're getting what you want.
Even creating your Dusty name.....very odd indeed.
<quoted text>
What a human POS says! And not as odd as you are clueless! Kuntmare is a lying hypocrite who had sex with married female members of his congregation and lost a 6 figure civil suit! So how about you STFU low life and move along now little boy,you suck! Hope that helps pissant!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43046 Oct 22, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
What a human POS says! And not as odd as you are clueless! Kuntmare is a lying hypocrite who had sex with married female members of his congregation and lost a 6 figure civil suit! So how about you STFU low life and move along now little boy,you suck! Hope that helps pissant!
Really?

Prove it.

Copy and paste.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43047 Oct 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're attempting to blow smoke up everyone's ass.
My marriage takes ABSOLUTELY nothing from women and children and you know it.
My marriage takes NOTHING away from ANYONE and you know it.
Troll on, KiMerde, because your efforts here haven't negated ONE single SSM in this country, or abroad.
Don't you feel powerless? You should.
What an idiotic statement.

One of the most radical social changes to a fundamental relationship in society, and you claim it will have no affect?

You are either incredibly stupid, or a liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43048 Oct 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Prove it.
Copy and paste.
Smile.
I already did you old foolish goat! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#43049 Oct 22, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did you old foolish goat! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Hardly. You posted a web site. Why didn't you post what it says?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Scrutiny 178,109
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Petal Power 1,110,247
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search