Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,243

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42982 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course times change.
And history repeats itself because people are too stupid to learn from it.
That is why calling ss couples marriage has NEVER existed in a single culture from start to finish. Anywhere and anytime in human history.
Another proof ss marriage is an oxymoron...
Smile.
Well, marriage for SS couples exists now, and I see that it has turned your little fantasy world upside-down. You cannot handle change because your entire belief system is based on FEAR. Fear of an invisible zombie god in the sky.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42983 Oct 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
In your own mythology, Adam was a man. The word adam means man in Hebrew.
When did females not exist in the real world, you flaming dumbass?
Of course I mock the idea of virgin birth. It is bullshit.
I reject fact? No, dear. That's YOUR gig. I reject YOUR faith, such as it is: an excuse for simple-minded folks to feel like they belong.
1. Adam means humanity, not male. Look it up.

2. ALL life began as simple genderless life forms. In fact, marriage represents the reunion of genders BACK to the very roots of life.

3. Virgin births occur at will now through invitro.

You were saying something about 'simple minded folks'???

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42984 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, give a specific example because so far, all you have is ad homoan attacks and unreasoned opinions.
smile
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a perfect example: babblings of a profoundly retarded Buybull thumper.
Fail.

Can't do it can you?

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42985 Oct 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, marriage for SS couples exists now, and I see that it has turned your little fantasy world upside-down. You cannot handle change because your entire belief system is based on FEAR. Fear of an invisible zombie god in the sky.
Where is there ss marriage. All I see is mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage who stand out like silly fools next to marriage.

My belief system is based on love and truth. That is why you keep getting your a// kicked by a near senile old jack ass.

Your belief system is stupidity and denial based on perversion.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42988 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course times change.
And history repeats itself because people are too stupid to learn from it.
That is why calling ss couples marriage has NEVER existed in a single culture from start to finish. Anywhere and anytime in human history.
Another proof ss marriage is an oxymoron...
Smile.
It will survive, but you'll be long dead, so it won't matter to you.

Location hidden

#42990 Oct 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It will survive, but you'll be long dead, so it won't matter to you.
You are a prophet now?

Did you get religion?

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#42991 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a prophet now?
Did you get religion?
Smirk.
Yes. I prophecy that SSM will remain.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42992 Oct 20, 2013
I find it fascinating that a self-righteous prlck like Greg spent all those years in theology school and another 30 years pastoring, only to have that particular career path summarily and legally flushed down the toilet. And now, here's Greg, presuming to be our moral compass, the definer of right and wrong. Tell us what led to your being defrocked, Greg.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#42993 Oct 20, 2013
AGENDAMENACE: That irritating agendist that stoops so very low as to suggesting someones REAL name.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#42994 Oct 20, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDAMENACE: That irritating agendist that stoops so very low as to suggesting someones REAL name.
No, no, no, it's all good. Kimare knows that his real name is Greg Kirschmann. It's not a suggestion at all.
Brenda

Rockford, IL

#42995 Oct 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no, it's all good. Kimare knows that his real name is Greg Kirschmann. It's not a suggestion at all.
Heh, it wasn't exactly brain surgery finding all sorts of interesting facts about a man whose only remaining purpose in life is as a self-appointed moralist. Greg's pomposity is only surpassed by his fraudulence. What leads a man to his level of obsession over a topic like this one? It's pitiful, really.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42996 Oct 20, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>Heh, it wasn't exactly brain surgery finding all sorts of interesting facts about a man whose only remaining purpose in life is as a self-appointed moralist. Greg's pomposity is only surpassed by his fraudulence. What leads a man to his level of obsession over a topic like this one? It's pitiful, really.
LMAO

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42997 Oct 20, 2013
CDC wrote:
What's the problem, CDC? Am I getting under your skin? Just Google any of Greg's own catch phrases that he keeps regurgitating and they take you right to hs blog. He obviously wants to be public about his identity. Who am I do deny him that?

Location hidden

#42998 Oct 20, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>What's the problem, CDC? Am I getting under your skin? Just Google any of Greg's own catch phrases that he keeps regurgitating and they take you right to hs blog. He obviously wants to be public about his identity. Who am I do deny him that?
Ah, the gay trolls are out tonight!

Honey, please post your evidence that I was ever defrocked.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mr Obvious

United States

#42999 Oct 20, 2013
@ KiMare
I find it amazing that you literally are on this thread night and day bashing and condemning other members of society just because your so filled with hate towards people that don't share your personal beliefs. So sad.

Smile

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43000 Oct 20, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
@ KiMare
I find it amazing that you literally are on this thread night and day bashing and condemning other members of society just because your so filled with hate towards people that don't share your personal beliefs. So sad.
Smile
Why yes indeed,he claims to be a Christian! LoL,Can you tell with all that love that just pours forth out of his heart? Fact is he is a total hypocrite who lost a 6 figure civil law suit for screwing his male parishioners wive's under the guise of "Christian" counseling! So what does he do after the verdict against him? He packs up in the middle of the night and leaves Hawaii for the mainland in an attempt to avoid paying the judgement against him! Yup,what a fine Christian he is!?????????

Location hidden

#43002 Oct 20, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
@ KiMare
Smile
Can't handle the reasoning? Love to just brush off reality with the gay hate accusation?

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior, making ss marriage an oxymoron.

No hate. No religion. These are the simple scientific facts that you have no argument for.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#43003 Oct 20, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes indeed,he claims to be a Christian! LoL,Can you tell with all that love that just pours forth out of his heart? Fact is he is a total hypocrite who lost a 6 figure civil law suit for screwing his male parishioners wive's under the guise of "Christian" counseling! So what does he do after the verdict against him? He packs up in the middle of the night and leaves Hawaii for the mainland in an attempt to avoid paying the judgement against him! Yup,what a fine Christian he is!?????????
Really?

Care to post the proof?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43004 Oct 20, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>What's the problem, CDC? Am I getting under your skin? Just Google any of Greg's own catch phrases that he keeps regurgitating and they take you right to hs blog. He obviously wants to be public about his identity. Who am I do deny him that?
Is THAT why he's always telling people to 'google it'? Very interesting. He wants the hits to his blog. He's a lunatic.

Ya know, they always say it's the ones that scream the loudest that have the most to hide.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#43005 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Care to post the proof?
Smile.
Proof? Ok. God told me it was true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,144,542
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min OzRitz 48,600
World's Best Photo Art 34 min Mr Invisible 6
ask amy 11-28 42 min RACE 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Guru 180,986
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 2 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST