Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Moses

Wilmington, IL

#42966 Oct 20, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
And do tell,what the hell does the bible have to do with secular marriage equality in America? Absolutely nothing,not to mention the bible does no such thing when it comes to homosexuality! Care to try again? This nation for the 100th time is a secular nation and not a theocracy! Now 14 states and counting,how many more in the coming year?
the bible does not support ss marriage. Theocracy is our nation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

New Lenox, IL

#42967 Oct 20, 2013
Moses wrote:
<quoted text>the bible does not support ss marriage. Theocracy is our nation.
A man made fictional book, made to control people doesn't support what the government says. Oh no.
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42968 Oct 20, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
A man made fictional book, made to control people doesn't support what the government says. Oh no.
Not to mention the Constitution and the 14th amendment! They keep losing battle after battle because they look and sound like fools and they've already lost the war and don't have the logic or critical thought to see what's in front of their face! Illinois will most likely have marriage equality within a year or so and that's a fact! 14 and counting,yes,gotta love that Constitution and the 14th amendment! Can you say bye,bye DOMA?!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42969 Oct 20, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the Constitution and the 14th amendment! They keep losing battle after battle because they look and sound like fools and they've already lost the war and don't have the logic or critical thought to see what's in front of their face! Illinois will most likely have marriage equality within a year or so and that's a fact! 14 and counting,yes,gotta love that Constitution and the 14th amendment! Can you say bye,bye DOMA?!
And still, SS couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

SS marriage is an oxymoron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42970 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to start with, lets start with the start;
Genesis 1:1 is the first assertion of the Big Bang.
It includes human life being formed out of the earth, and first life being genderless.
And regarding the start of Jesus, the Virgin Birth is the first instance of an invitro procedure, something science did not achieve until 1943.
And at the start, there was the prediction that the Hebrews would be the only culture to maintain their identity in history WITH distinction in the end. This in spite of endless attempts to eradicate them. YOU should be aware of that! By the way, do you know the impact the Law has had on that identity?
Maybe you should check out conservative Christians to further your education. Just a thought.
Smile.
hahahahahah
ahahhahahahaha
ahhahahahahaha

Yeah..... ask a retard about education. You're a laugh riot, and your post is full of shit.

The first life being genderless? in your Buybull? You are nuts. Adam was male. The word adam means man in Hebrew, you stupid ass. And the virgin birth... yeah, riiiiiiiiiight.... tell us another one. Not everyone is a gullible idiot like you.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42971 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And still, SS couples are only ever mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
SS marriage is an oxymoron.
...and still, SS couples get LEGALLY married everyday. Choke on it.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42972 Oct 20, 2013
Moses wrote:
<quoted text>the bible does not support ss marriage. Theocracy is our nation.
Are you nuts?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42973 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are not ad hominem attacks because the substance of our posts affirm them as fact.
You really are an idiot because of your hate and bitterness. I simply point it out. Over and over.
They are still ad hominem, even if you think they are facts, you stupid old fool.

You really are an idiot because of your lack of education. Hell, you can't even tell the difference between fact and wishful thinking.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42974 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your adamant denial is not an argument.
Matthew 19 is very simple. The disciples asked about options to marriage between a man and a woman. Jesus listed only three, all of them celibate. If there were others, he would have addressed them.
Your relationship is not only not included, it is clearly condemned.
<quoted text>
The only opinion is yours. I gave a reasoned response that fits the context of the passage perfectly.
You brought the subject up so either it is relevant or you are irrelevant.
I'm not the one hiding and God blesses my marriage. He clearly condemns your relationship.
<quoted text>
Hemorrhoids bothering you again?
I was answering a poster about what the Bible says. I have the freedom to say what I want.
Moreover, MOST people do care what God thinks and consider His opinion relevant.
But I have to wonder, what are you afraid of?
Smirk.
Afraid?

ahahahahahah
ahahahahahah
ahahahhahaha

Your opinion is completely worthless in the real world, KiMerde. You're just too stupid to know it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42976 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
And that explains all the attention I garnish on here...
Especially from a poster who names himself after my non-functioning vagina and calls two penis' and no vagina a marriage!
You still think that marriage requires one penis and one vagina.

Times have changed; US law recognizes SSM. You don't. We don't care, because you're irrelevant. Impotent. Powerless.

Location hidden

#42977 Oct 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah
ahahhahahahaha
ahhahahahahaha
Yeah..... ask a retard about education. You're a laugh riot, and your post is full of shit.
The first life being genderless? in your Buybull? You are nuts. Adam was male. The word adam means man in Hebrew, you stupid ass. And the virgin birth... yeah, riiiiiiiiiight.... tell us another one. Not everyone is a gullible idiot like you.
Really?

Before a female ever existed there was genders?

You still mock the idea of a virgin birth?

You reject faith and fact, just what do you go by?

Seriously, tell us.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42978 Oct 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>They are still ad hominem, even if you think they are facts, you stupid old fool.
You really are an idiot because of your lack of education. Hell, you can't even tell the difference between fact and wishful thinking.
Please, give a specific example because so far, all you have is ad homoan attacks and unreasoned opinions.

smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42979 Oct 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You still think that marriage requires one penis and one vagina.
Times have changed; US law recognizes SSM. You don't. We don't care, because you're irrelevant. Impotent. Powerless.
Of course times change.

And history repeats itself because people are too stupid to learn from it.

That is why calling ss couples marriage has NEVER existed in a single culture from start to finish. Anywhere and anytime in human history.

Another proof ss marriage is an oxymoron...

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42980 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Before a female ever existed there was genders?
You still mock the idea of a virgin birth?
You reject faith and fact, just what do you go by?
Seriously, tell us.
Smile.
In your own mythology, Adam was a man. The word adam means man in Hebrew.

When did females not exist in the real world, you flaming dumbass?

Of course I mock the idea of virgin birth. It is bullshit.

I reject fact? No, dear. That's YOUR gig. I reject YOUR faith, such as it is: an excuse for simple-minded folks to feel like they belong.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42981 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, give a specific example because so far, all you have is ad homoan attacks and unreasoned opinions.
smile.
Your post is a perfect example: babblings of a profoundly retarded Buybull thumper.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#42982 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course times change.
That is why calling ss couples marriage has NEVER existed in a single culture from start to finish. Anywhere and anytime in human history.
Smile.
Well, marriage for SS couples exists now, and I see that it has turned your little fantasy world upside-down. You cannot handle change because your entire belief system is based on FEAR. Fear of an invisible zombie god in the sky.

Location hidden

#42983 Oct 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
In your own mythology, Adam was a man. The word adam means man in Hebrew.
When did females not exist in the real world, you flaming dumbass?
Of course I mock the idea of virgin birth. It is bullshit.
I reject fact? No, dear. That's YOUR gig. I reject YOUR faith, such as it is: an excuse for simple-minded folks to feel like they belong.
1. Adam means humanity, not male. Look it up.

2. ALL life began as simple genderless life forms. In fact, marriage represents the reunion of genders BACK to the very roots of life.

3. Virgin births occur at will now through invitro.

You were saying something about 'simple minded folks'???

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42984 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
smile
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a perfect example: babblings of a profoundly retarded Buybull thumper.
Fail.

Can't do it can you?

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42985 Oct 20, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, marriage for SS couples exists now, and I see that it has turned your little fantasy world upside-down. You cannot handle change because your entire belief system is based on FEAR. Fear of an invisible zombie god in the sky.
Where is there ss marriage. All I see is mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage who stand out like silly fools next to marriage.

My belief system is based on love and truth. That is why you keep getting your a// kicked by a near senile old jack ass.

Your belief system is stupidity and denial based on perversion.

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42988 Oct 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course times change.
Smile.
It will survive, but you'll be long dead, so it won't matter to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,347,916
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Earthling-1 57,320
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Dr Phil 207,642
Word (Dec '08) 41 min boundary painter 5,651
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 44 min boundary painter 1,847
abby2-12-16 46 min boundary painter 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min boundary painter 7,323
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages