Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,837)

Showing posts 36,721 - 36,740 of47,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42794
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

13

You got it all figured out eh?
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in a made up world of fairy tales, not science. But talk like you know something. Read a science book. Pay some real tuition. Open your eyes. Stop only believing what some man in a robe, who's likely gay himself, tells you is true.
You don't need to condemn people who are ahead of you. Just educate yourself and join them. Or shut the hell up, and go away.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42795
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

15

14

14

big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in a made up world of fairy tales, not science. But talk like you know something. Read a science book. Pay some real tuition. Open your eyes. Stop only believing what some man in a robe, who's likely gay himself, tells you is true.
You don't need to condemn people who are ahead of you. Just educate yourself and join them. Or shut the hell up, and go away.
You don't know what I 'believe'.

You'd like to know, because you can't argue against the science and reality I post. Kind of funny, all of a sudden you want to avoid facts and argue faith.

I'm a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

I love to sink the knife of reality into the belly of denial, to the hilt, and twist it with a smirk. To kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.

You just said ouch.

Smirk.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42796
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what I 'believe'.

You'd like to know, because you can't argue against the science and reality I post. Kind of funny, all of a sudden you want to avoid facts and argue faith.

I'm a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

I love to sink the knife of reality into the belly of denial, to the hilt, and twist it with a smirk. To kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.

You just said ouch.

Smirk.
You're the one who denied facts. Faith, id lose that argument.

And the rest of what you said is just crazy babble. So, ok.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42797
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>You got it all figured out eh?
Nope. But every human is equal. And anyone who tries to hold someone down, I speak up for.
fruitsaresick

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42798
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

15

13

13

big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But every human is equal. And anyone who tries to hold someone down, I speak up for.
Why is "big guy" the least lonely person. He has friends up the axx.lol
big guy

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42799
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

fruitsaresick wrote:
<quoted text>Why is "big guy" the least lonely person. He has friends up the axx.lol
Not gay. Just believe in human rights. Crazy I know.
yumyum

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42800
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

16

14

14

big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not gay. Just believe in human rights. Crazy I know.
Do you have 8 inch's ?
big guy

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42801
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

13

Definition of confusion ? 10 blind lesbians in a fish market.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42802
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

big guy wrote:
Definition of confusion ? 10 blind lesbians in a fish market.
Wow. So now pretending to be me. So brave.

“"Its A Brave New World"”

Since: Sep 12

London U.K.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42803
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. So now pretending to be me. So brave.
Not to worry,that's how losers with no honor roll! Carry on good sir,keep telling it like it is! ;)
big guy

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42804
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

-Aldous Huxley- wrote:
<quoted text>Not to worry,that's how losers with no honor roll! Carry on good sir,keep telling it like it is! ;)
I always will stand up for those who are held down. Thanks for support!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42805
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Great. Now address the Christian basing on this thread.
Thanks for your support!
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I always will stand up for those who are held down. Thanks for support!
big guy

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42806
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Great. Now address the Christian basing on this thread.
Thanks for your support!
Hmmm. Bashing? Saying many priests are gay is a known fact. Saying how they don't want woman to have choices is a fact. Saying how they don't think all people should be given rights is fact. Saying how they don't believe in proven science is fact. Is that bashing to point out?
disgusting

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42807
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

The whole thing is an abomination!!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42808
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

As a matter of fact it is!
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Bashing? Saying many priests are gay is a known fact. Saying how they don't want woman to have choices is a fact. Saying how they don't think all people should be given rights is fact. Saying how they don't believe in proven science is fact. Is that bashing to point out?
fruitsaresick

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42809
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

-Aldous Huxley- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry,that's how losers with no honor roll! Carry on good sir,keep telling it like it is! ;)
What do you call a queer. who doesn't have A.I.D.S. yet? A lucky cock, sucker !
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42810
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

10

big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Bashing? Saying many priests are gay is a known fact. Saying how they don't want woman to have choices is a fact. Saying how they don't think all people should be given rights is fact. Saying how they don't believe in proven science is fact. Is that bashing to point out?
What do priests have to do with being a Christian?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42811
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your depravity is making you a fool. Look up human mating behavior. Look up marriage and evolution.
Then apologize to me again, after you pay tuition.
My sphincter muscle gets a Charlie horse every time I type anal sex.
Smile.
Your posts make YOU look like an uneducated fool.... oh wait.... you ARE.

Marriage has NOTHING to do with evolution.

So you like Charlie horses in your sphincter, eh? Does it remind you of when you could get a hard-on?
big guy

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42812
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>As a matter of fact it is!
Pointing out facts is bashing?!? Lol

At least you admit they are facts.
big guy

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42813
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>What do priests have to do with being a Christian?
That's more toward the catholic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,721 - 36,740 of47,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min dhimsbugs 167,725
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Grey Ghost 1,036,765
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••