Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,660

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42746 Oct 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right since it CANNOT be proven as being MANMADE. D*OO*SH*B*A*G!
It can, and it has. You are too stupid to understand.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42747 Oct 14, 2013
ruth wrote:
There is no such thing as,global warming. This has been going on for millions of years.
If there's no such thing then how has it been going on for millions of years?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Chicopee, MA

#42748 Oct 14, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You think being married makes sex moral? Really?
I don't think anyone should be 'going anal' like you with a human or not. What people do in the 'privacy' of their own home is their business, remember? But you continually make it everyones business and expect them to pay for it. Not to mention 'forcing' it upon children. "Equal protection, remember? Of course you don't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42749 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone should be 'going anal' like you with a human or not. What people do in the 'privacy' of their own home is their business, remember? But you continually make it everyones business and expect them to pay for it. Not to mention 'forcing' it upon children. "Equal protection, remember? Of course you don't.
Mumbo jumbo, mekka lekka hi.

Your posts are garbage, just like your brain.
uareatool

Mount Vernon, IL

#42750 Oct 14, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
time for you to go and suck on your dad again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Chicopee, MA

#42751 Oct 14, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You dropped your pom pom mona. Having sex with you has gotta be worse than screwin a garbage can itself. The garbage smells better inside and is much tighter.
rotflmao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Chicopee, MA

#42752 Oct 14, 2013
Once you start classifying unhealthy tendencies or frailties you indeed are putting society and the human race in peril. Liberals celebrate people giving into ss tendencies and yet ridicule obesity and smokers. Just to name a couple.

T-E-N-D-E-N-C-I-E-S

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42753 Oct 14, 2013
uareatool wrote:
<quoted text>time for you to go and suck on your dad again!
Why would you assume that he and his father engage in disgusting behaviors like you and your father? GROSS!
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

#42754 Oct 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you assume that he and his father engage in disgusting behaviors like you and your father? GROSS!
Because your mom came over last night and told me ,And when I got done with her I did your sister. She was tighter !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42755 Oct 14, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think you post without verification. That's fairly obvious from reading your posts. Mating behavior and marriage are two different things. Did you have a point, or are you back to repetition to magically change your shit into Shinola?
So what if a couple doesn't reproduce? We don't deny marriage to infertile couples. It's irrelevant, and that makes all your hair-brained 'theories' empty rhetoric.
And it CERTAINLY doesn't change the FACT the gay couples can marry, just like you, and the federal government recognizes them the same as you.
Go find another group to piss on to make yourself feel less guilty. We're on to you.
I didn't say they were the same thing. You said they have nothing to do with each other. An ignorant lie.

There have always been Married couples who do not reproduce idiot. Never been a problem. Hardly a reason to equate 100% barren couples.

SS couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage. No matter how stupid you dumb down, it won't change.

But you will keep trying, because that's how stupid you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42756 Oct 14, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are considered facts by people who are not blinded by superstitious nonsense.
If you think gravity isn't a fact, go jump off a bridge.
Both are considered theories by scientists.

Someone dropped you off a bridge on your head.

Keep dumbing down idiot.

Snicker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

United States

#42757 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say they were the same thing. You said they have nothing to do with each other. An ignorant lie.

There have always been Married couples who do not reproduce idiot. Never been a problem. Hardly a reason to equate 100% barren couples.

SS couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage. No matter how stupid you dumb down, it won't change.

At least they'll adopt all the babies of the heterosexuals that just throw them away. Like those good Catholics that don't use protection or abortion. But think nothing of dropping it off on someone else's door.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42758 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You dropped your pom pom mona. Having sex with you has gotta be worse than screwin a garbage can itself. The garbage smells better inside and is much tighter.
rotflmao
Fantasizing about having sex with me, are ya, queenie?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42759 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are considered theories by scientists.
Someone dropped you off a bridge on your head.
Keep dumbing down idiot.
Snicker.
Uh-huh. Too afraid to test out the 'theory' of gravity, eh?

How do scientists define 'theory?' Now why would I ask YOU, of all people, that question? Here, I'll spoon feed it to ya: Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42760 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they were the same thing. You said they have nothing to do with each other. An ignorant lie.
They DON'T have anything to do with each other. Marriage isn't required to reproduce, and reproduction isn't required to get married.

Unmarried people reproduce every day. People with absolutely NO intention whatsoever to reproduce get married every day.

No matter how hard you spread your calumny, gay couples get LEGALLY married everyday.

And there's nothing you can do about it but whine. Aw........ kinda makes you look like a backward hayseed. But it does keep your mind off your impotence, doesn't it?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42761 Oct 14, 2013
Once you start classifying unhealthy tendencies or frailties you indeed are putting society and the human race in peril. Liberals celebrate people giving into ss tendencies and yet ridicule obesity and smokers. Just to name a couple.
T-E-N-D-E-N-C-I-E-S
Classifying 'tendencies' puts the human race in peril? Is that right?..... Gee, what are we supposed to call you then, an unclassified lunatic?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42762 Oct 14, 2013
lickmyrod wrote:
<quoted text>Because your mom came over last night and told me ,And when I got done with her I did your sister. She was tighter !
Didn't know you were into necrophilia. Whatever floats your dysfunctional boat, Dipshit.
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

#42763 Oct 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know you were into necrophilia. Whatever floats your dysfunctional boat, Dipshit.
"Dusty Mangina" We all know you like to sit on your dad's lap ,So you can feel him get a hard on.lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42764 Oct 14, 2013
lickmyrod wrote:
<quoted text>"Dusty Mangina" We all know you like to sit on your dad's lap ,So you can feel him get a hard on.lol.
LOL... you have vivid fantasies, queenie.
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

#42765 Oct 14, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... you have vivid fantasies, queenie.
What's worse than "Neil An Blowmes" Dentist telling him he has herpes? His mom telling him.lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Barkley said it! 26 min CHUCK B 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Lioncub 1,127,286
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 33 min Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,673
Amy 10-24 4 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]