Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
36,661 - 36,680 of 49,229 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I post without verification? Let me give you a chance to do a little research about mating behavior and marriage. I feel bad about constantly making you look like such a dumb reamed ass...
Just a little heads up, homosexuals got here because of mating behavior, most likely within the constraint of marriage. However, a ss couple will NEVER produce a hetero or homo by mating behavior. A 100% failure of mating behavior.
Smile.
Yes, I think you post without verification. That's fairly obvious from reading your posts. Mating behavior and marriage are two different things. Did you have a point, or are you back to repetition to magically change your shit into Shinola?

So what if a couple doesn't reproduce? We don't deny marriage to infertile couples. It's irrelevant, and that makes all your hair-brained 'theories' empty rhetoric.

And it CERTAINLY doesn't change the FACT the gay couples can marry, just like you, and the federal government recognizes them the same as you.

Go find another group to piss on to make yourself feel less guilty. We're on to you.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When has that been the case?
They did a foolish and immoral act, at the expense of a child. Hence the constraint of marriage.
Huh? You think being married makes sex moral? Really?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

And yet, you still confuse marriage and reproduction. The foundation on which you've built your arguments has crumbled.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more scientists that dispute evolution as well as climate change (global warming).
No. There are no scientists that dispute evolution. Nice try, but try your lies on somebody else.

There are no scientists that dispute climate change, either. They may dispute the cause, but never the change.

You should have paid attention in school.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still considered a theory. So is evolution.
Smile.
Both are considered facts by people who are not blinded by superstitious nonsense.

If you think gravity isn't a fact, go jump off a bridge.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's right since it CANNOT be proven as being MANMADE. D*OO*SH*B*A*G!
It can, and it has. You are too stupid to understand.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

ruth wrote:
There is no such thing as,global warming. This has been going on for millions of years.
If there's no such thing then how has it been going on for millions of years?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You think being married makes sex moral? Really?
I don't think anyone should be 'going anal' like you with a human or not. What people do in the 'privacy' of their own home is their business, remember? But you continually make it everyones business and expect them to pay for it. Not to mention 'forcing' it upon children. "Equal protection, remember? Of course you don't.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't think anyone should be 'going anal' like you with a human or not. What people do in the 'privacy' of their own home is their business, remember? But you continually make it everyones business and expect them to pay for it. Not to mention 'forcing' it upon children. "Equal protection, remember? Of course you don't.
Mumbo jumbo, mekka lekka hi.

Your posts are garbage, just like your brain.
uareatool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
time for you to go and suck on your dad again!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You dropped your pom pom mona. Having sex with you has gotta be worse than screwin a garbage can itself. The garbage smells better inside and is much tighter.
rotflmao
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Once you start classifying unhealthy tendencies or frailties you indeed are putting society and the human race in peril. Liberals celebrate people giving into ss tendencies and yet ridicule obesity and smokers. Just to name a couple.

T-E-N-D-E-N-C-I-E-S

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

uareatool wrote:
<quoted text>time for you to go and suck on your dad again!
Why would you assume that he and his father engage in disgusting behaviors like you and your father? GROSS!
lickmyrod

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you assume that he and his father engage in disgusting behaviors like you and your father? GROSS!
Because your mom came over last night and told me ,And when I got done with her I did your sister. She was tighter !

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think you post without verification. That's fairly obvious from reading your posts. Mating behavior and marriage are two different things. Did you have a point, or are you back to repetition to magically change your shit into Shinola?
So what if a couple doesn't reproduce? We don't deny marriage to infertile couples. It's irrelevant, and that makes all your hair-brained 'theories' empty rhetoric.
And it CERTAINLY doesn't change the FACT the gay couples can marry, just like you, and the federal government recognizes them the same as you.
Go find another group to piss on to make yourself feel less guilty. We're on to you.
I didn't say they were the same thing. You said they have nothing to do with each other. An ignorant lie.

There have always been Married couples who do not reproduce idiot. Never been a problem. Hardly a reason to equate 100% barren couples.

SS couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage. No matter how stupid you dumb down, it won't change.

But you will keep trying, because that's how stupid you are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are considered facts by people who are not blinded by superstitious nonsense.
If you think gravity isn't a fact, go jump off a bridge.
Both are considered theories by scientists.

Someone dropped you off a bridge on your head.

Keep dumbing down idiot.

Snicker.
big guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say they were the same thing. You said they have nothing to do with each other. An ignorant lie.

There have always been Married couples who do not reproduce idiot. Never been a problem. Hardly a reason to equate 100% barren couples.

SS couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage. No matter how stupid you dumb down, it won't change.

At least they'll adopt all the babies of the heterosexuals that just throw them away. Like those good Catholics that don't use protection or abortion. But think nothing of dropping it off on someone else's door.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You dropped your pom pom mona. Having sex with you has gotta be worse than screwin a garbage can itself. The garbage smells better inside and is much tighter.
rotflmao
Fantasizing about having sex with me, are ya, queenie?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are considered theories by scientists.
Someone dropped you off a bridge on your head.
Keep dumbing down idiot.
Snicker.
Uh-huh. Too afraid to test out the 'theory' of gravity, eh?

How do scientists define 'theory?' Now why would I ask YOU, of all people, that question? Here, I'll spoon feed it to ya: Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they were the same thing. You said they have nothing to do with each other. An ignorant lie.
They DON'T have anything to do with each other. Marriage isn't required to reproduce, and reproduction isn't required to get married.

Unmarried people reproduce every day. People with absolutely NO intention whatsoever to reproduce get married every day.

No matter how hard you spread your calumny, gay couples get LEGALLY married everyday.

And there's nothing you can do about it but whine. Aw........ kinda makes you look like a backward hayseed. But it does keep your mind off your impotence, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min harmonious 1,095,052
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 35 min Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 50 min Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 550
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 176,650
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••