Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,242

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42726 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
The theory of gravity hasn't been proved, eh? Is that why people call you airhead?
It is still considered a theory. So is evolution.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42727 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm denying your bogus sound bite. Marriage has NOTHING to do with evolutionary mating behavior, you ignoramous. You are stuck on stupid, and entranced by the sound of your own voice. Marriage is about property and wealth transfer. Now if you had used the word monogamy, I might agree with your first statement. However, your second sentence doesn't even make any sense. If 'SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior,' how they hell did they get here? Somebody, somewhere mated effectively or none of us would be here.
Do you really think I post without verification? Let me give you a chance to do a little research about mating behavior and marriage. I feel bad about constantly making you look like such a dumb reamed ass...

Just a little heads up, homosexuals got here because of mating behavior, most likely within the constraint of marriage. However, a ss couple will NEVER produce a hetero or homo by mating behavior. A 100% failure of mating behavior.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

New Lenox, IL

#42728 Oct 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think I post without verification? Let me give you a chance to do a little research about mating behavior and marriage. I feel bad about constantly making you look like such a dumb reamed ass...

Just a little heads up, homosexuals got here because of mating behavior, most likely within the constraint of marriage. However, a ss couple will NEVER produce a hetero or homo by mating behavior. A 100% failure of mating behavior.

Smile.
And so do many m/f couples. So what?
Smile.
Fart.
Giggle.

No where in the definition of marriage is reproduction.
Smile.
Smirk.
Cough.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42729 Oct 13, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Every living thing around you. Every time a good or bad mutation happens. Every time a species goes extinct. Every time one species lands in a new environment, and adapts.
You are a part of it, right now, and it's happening everywhere. Heck, with climate change, expect lots of it, as species adapt, change and die off.
But, if you are asking if a new species will pop up in your backyard in the next 20 minutes, you have to be joking.
No one has that loose a grasp on science.
You are a nut!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

New Lenox, IL

#42730 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You are a nut!
A science nut. Those crazy science kids these days.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#42731 Oct 13, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
The climate of the earth has changed MANY, many times over the course of its 4.5 billion years. The evidence is NOT in dispute. It's you low-IQ religious types that don't understand the math.
Wait..... you think Al Gore made up global warming?
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahhaha
ahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahha
He's right since it CANNOT be proven as being MANMADE. D*OO*SH*B*A*G!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ruth

Tampa, FL

#42732 Oct 13, 2013
There is no such thing as,global warming. This has been going on for millions of years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ENLARGEMENT

South Africa

#42733 Oct 13, 2013
ARE YOU HAVING A PROBLEM WITH YOUR SMALL PENNIS OR YOU HAVE A WICK ERECTION CONACT DAMAT VASSEL FOR SOLUTION +2348109949492

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Trolls Be Damned"”

Since: Apr 11

Casper Wyoming

#42734 Oct 13, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If evolution is a fact why are we not seeing it now?
This from the idiot who thinks the world is only 6 thousand years old! Yeah,right,what ever you say Mr. Mensa! LoL
Scott

United States

#42735 Oct 14, 2013
Seymore wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the idiot who thinks the world is only 6 thousand years old! Yeah,right,what ever you say Mr. Mensa! LoL
Show me some proof?
Scott

United States

#42736 Oct 14, 2013
Seymore wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more scientists that dispute evolution as well as climate change (global warming).

Location hidden

#42737 Oct 14, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And so do many m/f couples. So what?
Smile.
Fart.
Giggle.
No where in the definition of marriage is reproduction.
Smile.
Smirk.
Cough.
Right after the intercourse definition.

You are confusing marriage with gay couples, after anal abuse, there is no definition of reproduction.

Idiot.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42738 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
Are you denying reality???
Smirk.
Marriage and reproduction are not the same thing, Greg. When a h.s. girl becomes pregnant after prom festivities, is she now automatically married? Is there a divine ray of light that bonds the young fornicators for eternity?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

South Hadley, MA

#42739 Oct 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and reproduction are not the same thing, Greg.
Children born out of wedlock are at a tremendous disadvantage, one of the major setbacks is the child being brought up in a single parent home, aka ss household.

Location hidden

#42740 Oct 14, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage and reproduction are not the same thing, Greg. When a h.s. girl becomes pregnant after prom festivities, is she now automatically married? Is there a divine ray of light that bonds the young fornicators for eternity?
When has that been the case?

They did a foolish and immoral act, at the expense of a child. Hence the constraint of marriage.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42741 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think I post without verification? Let me give you a chance to do a little research about mating behavior and marriage. I feel bad about constantly making you look like such a dumb reamed ass...
Smile.
Yes, I think you post without verification. That's fairly obvious from reading your posts. Mating behavior and marriage are two different things. Did you have a point, or are you back to repetition to magically change your shit into Shinola?

So what if a couple doesn't reproduce? We don't deny marriage to infertile couples. It's irrelevant, and that makes all your hair-brained 'theories' empty rhetoric.

And it CERTAINLY doesn't change the FACT the gay couples can marry, just like you, and the federal government recognizes them the same as you.

Go find another group to piss on to make yourself feel less guilty. We're on to you.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42742 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When has that been the case?
They did a foolish and immoral act, at the expense of a child. Hence the constraint of marriage.
Huh? You think being married makes sex moral? Really?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42743 Oct 14, 2013
And yet, you still confuse marriage and reproduction. The foundation on which you've built your arguments has crumbled.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42744 Oct 14, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more scientists that dispute evolution as well as climate change (global warming).
No. There are no scientists that dispute evolution. Nice try, but try your lies on somebody else.

There are no scientists that dispute climate change, either. They may dispute the cause, but never the change.

You should have paid attention in school.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42745 Oct 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is still considered a theory. So is evolution.
Smile.
Both are considered facts by people who are not blinded by superstitious nonsense.

If you think gravity isn't a fact, go jump off a bridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,143,605
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min California 48,518
Dear Abby 11/24/14 27 min Mister Tonka 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,802
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,789
Super Waste by Post Office 43 min CallWaltJacobson 2
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 48 min It_sThenigahFault 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr primetime justice 98,684
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:09AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush