Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
36,581 - 36,600 of 49,487 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42663 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So even you admit that the sexual identity function of the brain is distinct with homosexuals. Something that is a failure of evolutionary mating behavior and the physical design of human sexual activity.
Smile.
Talk about twirl Mr. phony hateful hypocritical adulterous KKKristian! LOL,Are you an idiot? Of course gays are different than straights but being gay is simply an innate variation of of human sexuality that has been around since the dawn of man! The only thing that counts is they lead normal,productive lives and contribute much to society! Unlike you who screws the wives of parishioners under the guise of counseling like you did! Pay off that 6 figure civil suit yet bozo? You know,glass houses and all that! LOL
Sin city

Wilmington, IL

#42664 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So even you admit that the sexual identity function of the brain is distinct with homosexuals. Something that is a failure of evolutionary mating behavior and the physical design of human sexual activity.
Smile.
Brains of homosexuals are damaged. FACT!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

United States

#42665 Oct 11, 2013
Sin city wrote:
<quoted text>Brains of homosexuals are damaged. FACT!!
I concure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
big guy

New Lenox, IL

#42666 Oct 11, 2013
Oh I see. You yell fact, it makes it so. Unicorns are real FACT! There's one now.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42667 Oct 11, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about twirl Mr. phony hateful hypocritical adulterous KKKristian! LOL,Are you an idiot? Of course gays are different than straights but being gay is simply an innate variation of of human sexuality that has been around since the dawn of man! The only thing that counts is they lead normal,productive lives and contribute much to society! Unlike you who screws the wives of parishioners under the guise of counseling like you did! Pay off that 6 figure civil suit yet bozo? You know,glass houses and all that! LOL
Lets see, the old hate accusation followed by slander.

Is that ALL you could manage for a legit cause? Pretty sad...

You might want to read up on evolutionary mutations and mating behavior.

I have nothing against homosexuality, I do with calling SS couples married. I also hate denial.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42668 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Her test did not address the sexual attraction confusion.
Is wasn't about YOUR stupid theories. It was Science.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42669 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I have nothing against homosexuality
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42670 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, the old hate accusation followed by slander.
Is that ALL you could manage for a legit cause? Pretty sad...
But it's ok when YOU do it, eh? HYPOCRITE.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42671 Oct 11, 2013
Sin city wrote:
Prove it
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42672 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
ahahahahaha
ahahahhaha

You are clueless!

If it was a 'failure of evolutionary mating behavior' then why is it still here?

Location hidden

#42673 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Is wasn't about YOUR stupid theories. It was Science.
Hardly a 'theory'.

She simply did not address the glaring difference between orientations.

There is no explanation for homosexuality in evolution. Zip.

It is clear that the redundant sex organs in a ss relationship are pointless and a conflict of design.

Honey, those are facts.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42674 Oct 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahaha
ahahahhaha
You are clueless!
If it was a 'failure of evolutionary mating behavior' then why is it still here?
You tell me.

What is the evolutionary explanation?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42675 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hardly a 'theory'.
It is clear that the redundant sex organs in a ss relationship are pointless and a conflict of design.
Honey, those are facts.
Smile.
Oh, I see. Dr Hooker's study didn't meet up with YOUR expectations. Shuckey darn, Gomer! Do you even know the details of her study? The result was THERE WERE NO DIFFERENCES according to the psychiatrists that reviewed the files.

If there's 'no explanation for homosexuality in evolution,' then why are YOU USING evolution in a feeble-minded attempt to discredit it? Are ye daft?

Conflict of design? ahahahahahahah
ahahahahhaha
ahahahahahhaha

Yep, you are stuck on stupid.

Also, my sex organs are HARDLY pointless. What I do with them is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. This is America. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Stop being a voyeur.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42676 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.
What is the evolutionary explanation?
Smile.
Like you believe in evolution......

You'll just reject any answer as 'gay twirl,' but I'll give you a link anyway, even though I know it's well beyond your intellectual capabilities:

http://www.adherents.com/misc/paradoxEvolutio...
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42677 Oct 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Dr Hooker's study didn't meet up with YOUR expectations. Shuckey darn, Gomer! Do you even know the details of her study? The result was THERE WERE NO DIFFERENCES according to the psychiatrists that reviewed the files.
If there's 'no explanation for homosexuality in evolution,' then why are YOU USING evolution in a feeble-minded attempt to discredit it? Are ye daft?
ahahahahhaha
ahahahahahhaha
Also, my sex organs are HARDLY pointless. What I do with them is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. This is America. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Stop being a voyeur.
Not to mention that this very study has been repeated many times since then and all had the very same results! NO differences between gays and straights,all were deemed to be normal and fully capable of leading full productive lives and to contribute to society in positive ways!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42678 Oct 11, 2013
Sin city wrote:
No,your brain is damaged! FACT! LoL,And this FACT is more than obvious!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42679 Oct 11, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that this very study has been repeated many times since then and all had the very same results! NO differences between gays and straights,all were deemed to be normal and fully capable of leading full productive lives and to contribute to society in positive ways!
Yes. But as we see in Washington DC, some people aren't interested in facts. How those dipshit Republicans can look at the polls and say they are winning boggles the mind. It's the same with homophobes, and I'm afraid they just have to die off. There is no cure for stupid.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42680 Oct 11, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNEW IT! The ones screaming the loudest ALWAYS have something to hide.
beers

Oswego, IL

#42681 Oct 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. But as we see in Washington DC, some people aren't interested in facts. How those dipshit Republicans can look at the polls and say they are winning boggles the mind. It's the same with homophobes, and I'm afraid they just have to die off. There is no cure for stupid.
Die off? That's a bit hetrophobic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42682 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hardly a 'theory'.
Honey, those are facts.
Smile.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahhaha
ahahahahahhaha
Who said anything about expectations?

I simply noted the avoidance of an obvious distinction.

Oh, and your failure to address obvious scientific evidences too.

By the way, you have a butt bugger stuck on your nose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,338
Word (Dec '08) 19 min andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••