Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
36,581 - 36,600 of 49,015 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
All you have are opinions also.
<quoted text>
No, I have a legally recognized marriage. Is that an opinion?

Troll on, Agenda-bitch.
Anubis

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Until one of your children, or grandchildren turns out to be gay.
Then you'll realize that it's no mistake at all, but a gift.
A gift? From who?
This And That

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It started with Evelyn Hooker's study in 1957 which proved that homosexuality is NOT a mental illness.
And here is that peer reviewed study! This was the first but since has been repeated many times over all with the same results! 2 groups,made up of both gays and straights given a set group of standard psychological questions to determine if they could tell the difference between the gays and the straights. Lo and behold they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight,they all fit the criteria of normal,healthy functioning human beings! No psychological diseases noted what so ever! Again,they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight! Read it for yourself ,here is the link.

Dr. Evelyn Hookers study that proves there is NO discernible psychological differences between gays and straight except for the obvious fact that gays prefer partnerships with their own sex!

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_men...
This And That

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Lets try that again! LoL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is that peer reviewed study! This was the first but since has been repeated many times over all with the same results! 2 groups,made up of both gays and straights given a set group of standard psychological questions to determine if they could tell the difference between the gays and the straights. Lo and behold they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight,they all fit the criteria of normal,healthy functioning human beings! No psychological diseases noted what so ever! Again,they could not distinguish between who was gay and who was straight! Read it for yourself ,here is the link.
Dr. Evelyn Hookers study that proves there is NO discernible psychological differences between gays and straight except for the obvious fact that gays prefer partnerships with their own sex!
So even you admit that the sexual identity function of the brain is distinct with homosexuals. Something that is a failure of evolutionary mating behavior and the physical design of human sexual activity.

Smile.
This And That

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So even you admit that the sexual identity function of the brain is distinct with homosexuals. Something that is a failure of evolutionary mating behavior and the physical design of human sexual activity.
Smile.
Talk about twirl Mr. phony hateful hypocritical adulterous KKKristian! LOL,Are you an idiot? Of course gays are different than straights but being gay is simply an innate variation of of human sexuality that has been around since the dawn of man! The only thing that counts is they lead normal,productive lives and contribute much to society! Unlike you who screws the wives of parishioners under the guise of counseling like you did! Pay off that 6 figure civil suit yet bozo? You know,glass houses and all that! LOL
Sin city

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Brains of homosexuals are damaged. FACT!!
Scott

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Sin city wrote:
<quoted text>Brains of homosexuals are damaged. FACT!!
I concure.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh I see. You yell fact, it makes it so. Unicorns are real FACT! There's one now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about twirl Mr. phony hateful hypocritical adulterous KKKristian! LOL,Are you an idiot? Of course gays are different than straights but being gay is simply an innate variation of of human sexuality that has been around since the dawn of man! The only thing that counts is they lead normal,productive lives and contribute much to society! Unlike you who screws the wives of parishioners under the guise of counseling like you did! Pay off that 6 figure civil suit yet bozo? You know,glass houses and all that! LOL
Lets see, the old hate accusation followed by slander.

Is that ALL you could manage for a legit cause? Pretty sad...

You might want to read up on evolutionary mutations and mating behavior.

I have nothing against homosexuality, I do with calling SS couples married. I also hate denial.

Smile.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Her test did not address the sexual attraction confusion.
Is wasn't about YOUR stupid theories. It was Science.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
I have nothing against homosexuality
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, the old hate accusation followed by slander.
Is that ALL you could manage for a legit cause? Pretty sad...
But it's ok when YOU do it, eh? HYPOCRITE.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Sin city wrote:
<quoted text>Brains of homosexuals are damaged. FACT!!
Prove it
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
ahahahahaha
ahahahhaha

You are clueless!

If it was a 'failure of evolutionary mating behavior' then why is it still here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Is wasn't about YOUR stupid theories. It was Science.
Hardly a 'theory'.

She simply did not address the glaring difference between orientations.

There is no explanation for homosexuality in evolution. Zip.

It is clear that the redundant sex organs in a ss relationship are pointless and a conflict of design.

Honey, those are facts.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahahahaha
ahahahhaha
You are clueless!
If it was a 'failure of evolutionary mating behavior' then why is it still here?
You tell me.

What is the evolutionary explanation?

Smile.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hardly a 'theory'.
She simply did not address the glaring difference between orientations.
There is no explanation for homosexuality in evolution. Zip.
It is clear that the redundant sex organs in a ss relationship are pointless and a conflict of design.
Honey, those are facts.
Smile.
Oh, I see. Dr Hooker's study didn't meet up with YOUR expectations. Shuckey darn, Gomer! Do you even know the details of her study? The result was THERE WERE NO DIFFERENCES according to the psychiatrists that reviewed the files.

If there's 'no explanation for homosexuality in evolution,' then why are YOU USING evolution in a feeble-minded attempt to discredit it? Are ye daft?

Conflict of design? ahahahahahahah
ahahahahhaha
ahahahahahhaha

Yep, you are stuck on stupid.

Also, my sex organs are HARDLY pointless. What I do with them is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. This is America. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Stop being a voyeur.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.
What is the evolutionary explanation?
Smile.
Like you believe in evolution......

You'll just reject any answer as 'gay twirl,' but I'll give you a link anyway, even though I know it's well beyond your intellectual capabilities:

http://www.adherents.com/misc/paradoxEvolutio...
This And That

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Dr Hooker's study didn't meet up with YOUR expectations. Shuckey darn, Gomer! Do you even know the details of her study? The result was THERE WERE NO DIFFERENCES according to the psychiatrists that reviewed the files.
If there's 'no explanation for homosexuality in evolution,' then why are YOU USING evolution in a feeble-minded attempt to discredit it? Are ye daft?
Conflict of design? ahahahahahahah
ahahahahhaha
ahahahahahhaha
Yep, you are stuck on stupid.
Also, my sex organs are HARDLY pointless. What I do with them is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. This is America. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Stop being a voyeur.
Not to mention that this very study has been repeated many times since then and all had the very same results! NO differences between gays and straights,all were deemed to be normal and fully capable of leading full productive lives and to contribute to society in positive ways!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,084,113
EBOLA virus can solve many of USA problems. 4 min George Lincoln Rockwell 1
Amy 7-31 7 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 15 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min RACE 97,585
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000