Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52069 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42682 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Her test did not address the sexual attraction confusion.
<quoted text>
Hardly a 'theory'.
She simply did not address the glaring difference between orientations.
There is no explanation for homosexuality in evolution. Zip.
It is clear that the redundant sex organs in a ss relationship are pointless and a conflict of design.
Honey, those are facts.
Smile.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Dr Hooker's study didn't meet up with YOUR expectations. Shuckey darn, Gomer! Do you even know the details of her study? The result was THERE WERE NO DIFFERENCES according to the psychiatrists that reviewed the files.
If there's 'no explanation for homosexuality in evolution,' then why are YOU USING evolution in a feeble-minded attempt to discredit it? Are ye daft?
Conflict of design? ahahahahahahah
ahahahahhaha
ahahahahahhaha
Yep, you are stuck on stupid.
Also, my sex organs are HARDLY pointless. What I do with them is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. This is America. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Stop being a voyeur.
Who said anything about expectations?

I simply noted the avoidance of an obvious distinction.

Oh, and your failure to address obvious scientific evidences too.

By the way, you have a butt bugger stuck on your nose.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42683 Oct 11, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you believe in evolution......
You'll just reject any answer as 'gay twirl,' but I'll give you a link anyway, even though I know it's well beyond your intellectual capabilities:
http://www.adherents.com/misc/paradoxEvolutio...
Familiar with the (old) article. Here is a quote from near the end;

" But because no one has been able to observe the evolution of homosexuality first hand we can only theorize as to how it happened."

In other words, a theory that is not accepted in any measurable way by evolutionary scientists.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mouthful

Wilmington, IL

#42685 Oct 12, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that this very study has been repeated many times since then and all had the very same results! NO differences between gays and straights,all were deemed to be normal and fully capable of leading full productive lives and to contribute to society in positive ways!
normal is not taking it up the rear. Gays are normal in no way.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42686 Oct 12, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Die off? That's a bit hetrophobic.
Nope, just a fact. Their shitty attitudes will die with them.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42687 Oct 12, 2013
Mouthful wrote:
<quoted text>normal is not taking it up the rear. Gays are normal in no way.
We see what's on YOUR mind, Miss 'Normal'
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42688 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Familiar with the (old) article. Here is a quote from near the end;
" But because no one has been able to observe the evolution of homosexuality first hand we can only theorize as to how it happened."
In other words, a theory that is not accepted in any measurable way by evolutionary scientists.
In other words, you are a clueless dumbass. Who says it's not accepted? You are HARDLY an evolutionary scientist. Hell, you are barely literate.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42689 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Her test did not address the sexual attraction confusion.
<quoted text>
Hardly a 'theory'.
She simply did not address the glaring difference between orientations.
There is no explanation for homosexuality in evolution. Zip.
It is clear that the redundant sex organs in a ss relationship are pointless and a conflict of design.
Honey, those are facts.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Who said anything about expectations?
I simply noted the avoidance of an obvious distinction.
Oh, and your failure to address obvious scientific evidences too.
By the way, you have a butt bugger stuck on your nose.
No, you simply made a ridiculous argument that makes no sense at all.

The conclusion of Hooker's study was THERE ARE NO DISCERNABLE PSYCHOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES. THAT is scientific evidence.

By the way, you have shit for brains. I'm sure your pretzel logic was born out of a need to twist reality to fit your narcissistic personality. It's sad, really. You have no idea just how stupid you look.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42690 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Familiar with the (old) article. Here is a quote from near the end;
" But because no one has been able to observe the evolution of homosexuality first hand we can only theorize as to how it happened."
In other words, a theory that is not accepted in any measurable way by evolutionary scientists.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you are a clueless dumbass. Who says it's not accepted? You are HARDLY an evolutionary scientist. Hell, you are barely literate.
A theory is not proof for the cause of homosexuality.

Pointing out same sex sexual behavior in animals does nothing to explain why it is present among humans. Which is what the sentence I quoted notes.

For that reason, evolutionary scientists don't even give the THEORY any credence.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42691 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you simply made a ridiculous argument that makes no sense at all.
The conclusion of Hooker's study was THERE ARE NO DISCERNABLE PSYCHOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES. THAT is scientific evidence.
By the way, you have shit for brains. I'm sure your pretzel logic was born out of a need to twist reality to fit your narcissistic personality. It's sad, really. You have no idea just how stupid you look.
"THERE ARE NO DISCERNABLE PSYCHOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES"

EXCEPT

For some reason gays want to stick their penis in mouths and asses.

Every culture in history has considered that abnormal behavior.

Clearly they missed a critical aspect of psychological health...
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42692 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Familiar with the (old) article. Here is a quote from near the end;
" But because no one has been able to observe the evolution of homosexuality first hand we can only theorize as to how it happened."
In other words, a theory that is not accepted in any measurable way by evolutionary scientists.
<quoted text>
A theory is not proof for the cause of homosexuality.
Pointing out same sex sexual behavior in animals does nothing to explain why it is present among humans. Which is what the sentence I quoted notes.
For that reason, evolutionary scientists don't even give the THEORY any credence.
You aren't even a good bullshit artist. Humans ARE animals, you dumbshit.

You have some massive balls using the word scientist when you OBVIOUSLY don't even understand the meaning of the word 'theory.'

Gravity is just a theory. Why don't you jump off a bridge and prove that it's not a fact.
well

Round Lake, IL

#42693 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"THERE ARE NO DISCERNABLE PSYCHOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES"
EXCEPT
For some reason gays want to stick their penis in mouths and asses.
Every culture in history has considered that abnormal behavior.
Clearly they missed a critical aspect of psychological health...
Sweetie through out history men have stuck their penis in any warm hole they can find, whether mouths, asses, vaginas or animals...and you are no different.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42694 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"THERE ARE NO DISCERNABLE PSYCHOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES"
EXCEPT
For some reason gays want to stick their penis in mouths and asses.
Every culture in history has considered that abnormal behavior.
Clearly they missed a critical aspect of psychological health...
Clearly you haven't a clue about psychological health.(Gee.... that was the understatement of the century.) You think where a man sticks his penis is the deciding factor of mental health??? I'd say you have dick on the brain, but that's so OBVIOUS it would just be redundant.

You are nothing but an uneducated fool.

Now, please write more bogus posts. Laughter is good.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42695 Oct 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

For some reason gays want to stick their penis in mouths and asses.
...
It has always given you extreme pleasure to imagine what we do.

That's a little sick, Greg.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

#42696 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
We see what's on YOUR mind, Miss 'Normal'
Do you have 8 inch' sailor? I could use a brown eye cleaning.yum yum
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42697 Oct 12, 2013
lickmytool wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have 8 inch' sailor? I could use a brown eye cleaning.yum yum
try rentboy dot com
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

#42698 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
try rentboy dot com
we now know you don't have 8 inch's sailor. Its ok your 4 inchs will still make yourself happy in your little mind.lol.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42699 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't even a good bullshit artist. Humans ARE animals, you dumbshit.
You have some massive balls using the word scientist when you OBVIOUSLY don't even understand the meaning of the word 'theory.'
Gravity is just a theory. Why don't you jump off a bridge and prove that it's not a fact.
Evolution is still a theory.

However, gravity and evolution have much more substance.

Hence the sentence I quoted. They know it occurs in nature, but with humans they have absolutely no idea who it relates to evolution.

In fact, the new theory of homosexuality is epi-genetics. An accident of procreation. Hence the screwed up gender attraction.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42700 Oct 12, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie through out history men have stuck their penis in any warm hole they can find, whether mouths, asses, vaginas or animals...and you are no different.
Well what do you mean Well?

Are you saying all those are good and normal, or something else?

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42701 Oct 12, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you haven't a clue about psychological health.(Gee.... that was the understatement of the century.) You think where a man sticks his penis is the deciding factor of mental health??? I'd say you have dick on the brain, but that's so OBVIOUS it would just be redundant.
You are nothing but an uneducated fool.
Now, please write more bogus posts. Laughter is good.
Are you suggesting sexual behavior has no relationship to mental behavior?

Think carefully before you answer, because you are looking like an idiot again...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42702 Oct 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It has always given you extreme pleasure to imagine what we do.
That's a little sick, Greg.
I get a sphincter muscle charlie horse having to defend marriage and women from such a despicable, deviant behavior.

The sick pervert is you Dick. How do you excuse and promote such abusive behavior? It really is mind boggling...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 5 min joey 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 194,660
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Yeah 1,264,191
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 7 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 12 hr No8isClassic 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages