Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,843

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Scott

United States

#42556 Oct 8, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the 34% of us heterosexuals that partake in anal sex with our wive's and or girlfriends! But hey,that's different isn't it hypocrite? D-U-H! LoL
I do tell people that is disgusting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#42557 Oct 8, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I do tell people that is disgusting.
And that's fine if that's how you feel,but yours is but an opinion! Many heterosexuals and their mates enjoy anal sex and what business is it of yours what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes? It isn't illegal so how about you get out of others bedrooms and mind your own business? You might not enjoy it but others do and that is their right! Live and let live you fascist!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42558 Oct 8, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the 34% of us heterosexuals that partake in anal sex with our wive's and or girlfriends! But hey,that's different isn't it hypocrite? D-U-H! LoL
Untrue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42559 Oct 8, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's fine if that's how you feel,but yours is but an opinion! Many heterosexuals and their mates enjoy anal sex and what business is it of yours what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes? It isn't illegal so how about you get out of others bedrooms and mind your own business? You might not enjoy it but others do and that is their right! Live and let live you fascist!
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

I've posted medial evidence for those idiots who mistake a septic system for a playground.

Keep your depraved behavior in the darkness where it comes from, and don't demean marriage by trying to equate it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#42560 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue.
It is true my wife and I have anal sex we have many friends who do also male female anal sex...It feels good give it a try...Maybe you wont be such a grouchy Nazi traitor if you losen up and have some kinky sex...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42561 Oct 8, 2013
AGENDAJERK: The circle jerk this thread is turning out to be.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#42563 Oct 8, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDAJERK: The circle jerk this thread is turning out to be.
These liberals are just proving they are a bunch of goofs!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42564 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you judge things of faith, when the ability to deal with facts evades you?
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
And there is not one damn thing you can do about it.
Smile.
The government sees your marriage as equal to a gay couple's marriage.

AND THERE IS NOT ONE DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42565 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted medial evidence for those idiots who mistake a septic system for a playground.
Keep your depraved behavior in the darkness where it comes from, and don't demean marriage by trying to equate it.
You posted bullshit propaganda and lies, KiMerde.
Upside-Down World It Is

Schaumburg, IL

#42566 Oct 8, 2013
Within a generation's time, modern civilization has redefined marriage & family, innocence & justice, morality & immorality, and has labelled biblical principles as weak, twisted, and evil.

There seems to be no hope for mankind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#42567 Oct 8, 2013
Upside-Down World It Is wrote:
Within a generation's time, modern civilization has redefined marriage & family, innocence & justice, morality & immorality, and has labelled biblical principles as weak, twisted, and evil.
There seems to be no hope for mankind.
For once there is hope. Once we get rid of stone age cults we can make everyone equal and move forward. Religion has held man back for a long time..

If not for the 1000 years of the dark ages and religious control who knows we could be traveling the stars in space ships like star wars movie or star trek. RELIGION IS MANS WORST INVENTION.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42568 Oct 8, 2013
Do you have ANY idea how crazy you sound?
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
For once there is hope. Once we get rid of stone age cults we can make everyone equal and move forward. Religion has held man back for a long time..
If not for the 1000 years of the dark ages and religious control who knows we could be traveling the stars in space ships like star wars movie or star trek. RELIGION IS MANS WORST INVENTION.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#42569 Oct 8, 2013
CDC wrote:
Do you have ANY idea how crazy you sound?
<quoted text>
It is sane...Unless your a Nazi religous thug.
Concerned Citizen

Carbondale, IL

#42570 Oct 8, 2013
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
Sounds like you made up facts yourself. If you are going to cite facts, have some sources, not your worthless opinion. You radical liberals believe, much like your Master Barry Obama that you cannot ever disagree, you must be a racist or a Nazi.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42571 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true my wife and I have anal sex we have many friends who do also male female anal sex...It feels good give it a try...Maybe you wont be such a grouchy Nazi traitor if you losen up and have some kinky sex...
What kind of man would demean a woman like that? And his wife to boot???

You are a depraved bastard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42572 Oct 8, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
The government sees your marriage as equal to a gay couple's marriage.
AND THERE IS NOT ONE DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
The 'government' can't see much of anything any more. It is taking this country to hell in a hand basket.

However, I don't need to do anything, reality is on my side.

Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

History will look back and mock the idiocy of desecrating every culture and religion in human history to impose an imposter relationship on marriage and family at the expense of children.

Make you proud, Neil?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42573 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted bullshit propaganda and lies, KiMerde.
Really.

The opinion of a crude idiot with your name. What do you think that worth?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42574 Oct 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg, anal sex and marriage are two distinct things. Whether, or not, gay couples engage in anal sex is completely irrelevant to the validity of their marriage.

Again, how often did your mother drop you on your head?

Location hidden

#42575 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a bastard idiot who anally abuses his own wife.

You are one sick person.

Get help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#42576 Oct 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sane...Unless your a Nazi religous thug.
The Nazi's have nothing on someone who does what you do.

You need to ask your wife's forgiveness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Patrick n Angela 1,110,582
Amy 9-18 7 min possible famous b... 32
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 16 min -CatCiao- 952
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,683
Amy 9-19 20 min ralph 6
Abby 9-19 32 min ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min loose cannon 178,064
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min Toj 98,230
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago