Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
36,441 - 36,460 of 48,965 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42508
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It is not real. and how does a stone age cult myth apply today?
Death, taxes, abortion, drunkenness, hate. People then had the same problems. It isn't really that difficult to comprehend.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42509
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Death, taxes, abortion, drunkenness, hate. People then had the same problems. It isn't really that difficult to comprehend.
Yea religion does not help one bit on any of those things. In fact hate is mainly because and from the religion.

I just don't see how believing in a cult myth helps anyone. RELIGION HAS BEEN AND STILL IS THE WORST INVENTION MAN EVER MADE UP..
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42510
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yea religion does not help one bit on any of those things. In fact hate is mainly because and from the religion.

I just don't see how believing in a cult myth helps anyone. RELIGION HAS BEEN AND STILL IS THE WORST INVENTION MAN EVER MADE UP..
Actually religion has been helping man for a very long time.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42511
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Some low,life deadbeat is judging all the same numbers. true sick fuxk.lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42512
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea religion does not help one bit on any of those things. In fact hate is mainly because and from the religion.
I just don't see how believing in a cult myth helps anyone. RELIGION HAS BEEN AND STILL IS THE WORST INVENTION MAN EVER MADE UP..
Pray son, and hope there is a God who gives you wisdom. Otherwise, you are in big trouble.

Already are, aren't you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42513
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually religion has been helping man for a very long time.
"Hurting man" don't you mean. Religion has done nothing good except for the people who got rich off it.

I am glad I am not a brainwashed fool like you.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42514
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray son, and hope there is a God who gives you wisdom. Otherwise, you are in big trouble.
Already are, aren't you.
What trouble?? How can a make believe cults myth god cause me trouble...
COME ON IT IS 2013 NO ONE WHO IS SMART AND EDUCATED BELIEVES IN YOUR CULT ANYMORE..
FUUUUUUU----CCCC----KKKKKKK YOUR NAZI CULT RELIGOUS CRAP./....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42515
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What trouble?? How can a make believe cults myth god cause me trouble...
COME ON IT IS 2013 NO ONE WHO IS SMART AND EDUCATED BELIEVES IN YOUR CULT ANYMORE..
FUUUUUUU----CCCC----KKKKKKK YOUR NAZI CULT RELIGOUS CRAP./....
You don't even understand your own defective condition.

What do you know about God?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42516
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even understand your own defective condition.
What do you know about God?
YOU BELEIVE IN A 2000 YEAR OLD CULT...Your the mentally ill one hitler boy...

I know the myth of god and cult built around said god is a hate filled Nazi group of bigotry and violence..

TAKE YOUR GARBAGE SOMEPLACE ELSE....I have had many of your fellow cult members try to convert me to your hate group...I WONT EVER BE PART OF SUCH A GROUP OF HATE.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42517
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BELEIVE IN A 2000 YEAR OLD CULT...Your the mentally ill one hitler boy...
I know the myth of god and cult built around said god is a hate filled Nazi group of bigotry and violence..
TAKE YOUR GARBAGE SOMEPLACE ELSE....I have had many of your fellow cult members try to convert me to your hate group...I WONT EVER BE PART OF SUCH A GROUP OF HATE.
What do you know?

You don't even know yourself.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42518
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know?
You don't even know yourself.
I know myself great.. I am smart educated work hard raised great children who don't hate and are not bigots..

I bet your kids are vile nasty hate filled little bigots huh hitler boy..

KEEP YOU CULT...I like living a free life not a slave like you Nazi pigs do.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42519
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BELEIVE IN A 2000 YEAR OLD CULT...Your the mentally ill one hitler boy...
I know the myth of god and cult built around said god is a hate filled Nazi group of bigotry and violence..
TAKE YOUR GARBAGE SOMEPLACE ELSE....I have had many of your fellow cult members try to convert me to your hate group...I WONT EVER BE PART OF SUCH A GROUP OF HATE.
You have a lot to learn!
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42520
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot to learn!
Everyone has a lot to learn.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42521
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know myself great.. I am smart educated work hard raised great children who don't hate and are not bigots..
I bet your kids are vile nasty hate filled little bigots huh hitler boy..
KEEP YOU CULT...I like living a free life not a slave like you Nazi pigs do.
You are a stunted child.

Sit down and be quiet.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42522
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stunted child.
Sit down and be quiet.
Again TRY TO MAKE ME HITLER...

I will fight you enemies of this nation until the day I die....I wont surrender this nation to you traitors....WE THE PEOPLE are sick of you religious thugs wanting this nation to become a theocracy...

IT WONT HAPPEN.......Keep your cult crap to yourself...Lucky your not face to face with me...LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY TO FORCE YOUR CRAP ON ME IN PERSON...Would end bad for you Nazi.

“"Secular,YES , Theocracy,NO"”

Since: Aug 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42523
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot to learn!
Says the Nazi bigot who is suffering from an extreme case of rectal cranial inversion! LoL
This And That

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42526
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You too, need to grow up!
Yeah,right! You are a shining beacon for all of humanity you are! LoL
Huh

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42527
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

I want one person to give me one reason SSM should not be legal...WITHOUT USING RELIGION OR PERSONAL BIGOTRY...ONE REAL REASON..
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42528
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

10

AGENDADORK: When the agendist thinks he knows everything.

Another term to describe this is: AGENDAFOOL
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok moron.
There are no forces good or bad...GROW UP AND JOIN THE MODERN WORLD.....there is no god and religion is a weapon and crutch for weak minded fools.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42529
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

OKEY DOKEY.

The agendists have created a BLUEPRINT on how to make an unacceptable behavior become accepted.
The logical consequence of this BLUEPRINT will be catastrophic for our planet.
Huh wrote:
I want one person to give me one reason SSM should not be legal...WITHOUT USING RELIGION OR PERSONAL BIGOTRY...ONE REAL REASON..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,082,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Toj 97,564
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min LRS 175,001
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 13 min WELL-CAN I HELP 2
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 22 min Anonymous2 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min Eric 68,427
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 1 hr Good luck 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••