Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,807

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42344 Sep 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No one does more personally to care for children than conservatives. Liberals want to take that away and give government oversight.
duh.
There it is folks! Proof positive that KiMerde is a lunatic. Cutting food stamps is not exactly caring for children.

How could you even type something THAT out-of-touch with reality?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42345 Sep 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals put half the country on food stamps, most of the country out of work and are taxes the rest to the same place.
While they skim the bulk off the top for themselves and their friends.
Duh.
George Bush was a liberal?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42346 Sep 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, we are back to the problems with deceptive relationships;
Big government and Big business are in a same sex relationship, screwing the middle class and reproducing nothing.
Wow! The depth of your insanity is awe inspiring.
Duct Man

Paris, IL

#42347 Sep 29, 2013
Really what would somebody from New Jersey no about anything anyway, don't they have a TV show to make spreading their filth YES we saw South Park and their nasty just like buzzards and cockroaches it's all about me me me me and don't get us started about their governor?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42348 Sep 29, 2013
Duct Man wrote:
Really what would somebody from New Jersey no about anything anyway, don't they have a TV show to make spreading their filth YES we saw South Park and their nasty just like buzzards and cockroaches it's all about me me me me and don't get us started about their governor?
Well..... we know how to spell 'no' for starters. We also know the difference between their and they're. So......... we're at least two steps ahead of idiots like you.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#42349 Sep 29, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush was a liberal?
Will you put my Johnson bar in my brown eye ?
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42350 Sep 29, 2013
lickmytool wrote:
<quoted text>Will you put my Johnson bar in my brown eye ?
non sequitur..... the last vestige of bigot logic.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42351 Sep 29, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>Let's ask the State, shall we?
"Not counterfeit."
"Not obtained by fraud and denial."
That makes you a liar, plain and simple. And your silly lies are as relevant as screen door on a submarine.
You make these idiotic statements and then have the gall to suggest we check into reality? Riiiiiiiiiiight......
The foundation of honesty, truth and reality is 'the state'?

Too funny.

ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42352 Sep 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
Making up shit again? All you have are lies and semantics games. You fool no one.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42353 Sep 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
SS marriage is a reality. The only moron around here is YOU.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42354 Sep 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny.
Greg, you've said here in the past something to the effect that your crusade is not driven by religious fundamentalism, yet this ( http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2013_09_01_arch... ) suggests otherwise. You, sir, are nothing but a religious fanatic who is so consumed by this issue that you clearly think about little else. The answer to your prayers would be a completely theocratic government. Everything you post here (and elsewhere) has been cut and pasted from your blog. The sun rises and sets for you on Fox News. Sarah Palin is someone you admire emulate, and somewhere, somehow, you were completely and utterly stripped of your ability to empathize or to even give a token effort to see the world through any eyes but your own. It's sad to see someone so utterly bereft of the inclination to understand his fellow man. Your language is very similar to that of Rev. Fred Phelps, a little less militant perhaps, but no less vitriolic. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Your arrogance and condescending air is nothing more than compensatory behavior for your lack of substantive thought. You have become a myopic robot with a singular purpose. I feel sorry for Sandy and your two sons. It is my sincere hope that your sons hanen't forsaken their God-given gifts of reason, logic, and compassion as you have. Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that your thoughts and writings might actually change minds, but the reality of it is that your condescending approach only serves to further galvanize people against you and those of your ilk.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42356 Sep 29, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Greg, you've said here in the past something to the effect that your crusade is not driven by religious fundamentalism, yet this ( http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2013_09_01_arch... ) suggests otherwise. You, sir, are nothing but a religious fanatic who is so consumed by this issue that you clearly think about little else. The answer to your prayers would be a completely theocratic government. Everything you post here (and elsewhere) has been cut and pasted from your blog. The sun rises and sets for you on Fox News. Sarah Palin is someone you admire emulate, and somewhere, somehow, you were completely and utterly stripped of your ability to empathize or to even give a token effort to see the world through any eyes but your own. It's sad to see someone so utterly bereft of the inclination to understand his fellow man. Your language is very similar to that of Rev. Fred Phelps, a little less militant perhaps, but no less vitriolic. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Your arrogance and condescending air is nothing more than compensatory behavior for your lack of substantive thought. You have become a myopic robot with a singular purpose. I feel sorry for Sandy and your two sons. It is my sincere hope that your sons hanen't forsaken their God-given gifts of reason, logic, and compassion as you have. Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that your thoughts and writings might actually change minds, but the reality of it is that your condescending approach only serves to further galvanize people against you and those of your ilk.
Most excellent!

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42357 Sep 29, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Most excellent!
But for few typos, it needed to be said. Thanks!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42358 Sep 29, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>But for few typos, it needed to be said. Thanks!
Thank YOU!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42359 Sep 29, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Greg, you've said here in the past something to the effect that your crusade is not driven by religious fundamentalism, yet this ( http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2013_09_01_arch... ) suggests otherwise. You, sir, are nothing but a religious fanatic who is so consumed by this issue that you clearly think about little else. The answer to your prayers would be a completely theocratic government. Everything you post here (and elsewhere) has been cut and pasted from your blog. The sun rises and sets for you on Fox News. Sarah Palin is someone you admire emulate, and somewhere, somehow, you were completely and utterly stripped of your ability to empathize or to even give a token effort to see the world through any eyes but your own. It's sad to see someone so utterly bereft of the inclination to understand his fellow man. Your language is very similar to that of Rev. Fred Phelps, a little less militant perhaps, but no less vitriolic. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Your arrogance and condescending air is nothing more than compensatory behavior for your lack of substantive thought. You have become a myopic robot with a singular purpose. I feel sorry for Sandy and your two sons. It is my sincere hope that your sons hanen't forsaken their God-given gifts of reason, logic, and compassion as you have. Somehow you've managed to convince yourself that your thoughts and writings might actually change minds, but the reality of it is that your condescending approach only serves to further galvanize people against you and those of your ilk.
What a hateful bigoted post. You Dick, ought to be ashamed. Especially with the quick commends of a vulgar pervert.

I have stated that my comments on here are based on scientific fact and logic. Hence your attempt to smear with religious bigotry. I have never denied that I hold a faith based Biblical opinion. In fact, I have addressed false statements about the Bible many times.

The power of my posts has been the fact that wisdom, reason, science and truth go hand in hand.

The fact that you post lies about my goals and bring my wife and sons into the picture only expose the weakness of your position and the absolute lack of your character. These are the acts of a troll.

Sad, Dick, sad!
beers

Oswego, IL

#42360 Sep 29, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>We would not need welfare and food stamps if your god the rich would create good jobs here instead of COMMIE china.

Yes the GOP has screwed the middle class....
Are you really that stoned? Or has your messiah Obama convinced you that you need him that much?
Duct Man

Paris, IL

#42361 Sep 29, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well..... we know how to spell 'no' for starters. We also know the difference between their and they're. So......... we're at least two steps ahead of idiots like you.
Well blow me cents u b from that there Jersey we made it real simple so u could understand what we was a talking about so can u understand that there MR Blow Me is it easy enough 4 u 2 read this or can u? I bet u also like the word CORN HOLIO 4 MY BUNG HOLIO.
mother superior

Saint Louis, MO

#42362 Sep 30, 2013
I hope you brushed your teeth after this!!!
MirthMenace wrote:
mother superior

Saint Louis, MO

#42364 Sep 30, 2013
Neil is heading for lots of gnashing!!!
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text> Thank YOU!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42365 Sep 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hateful bigoted post. You Dick, ought to be ashamed. Especially with the quick commends of a vulgar pervert.
I have stated that my comments on here are based on scientific fact and logic. Hence your attempt to smear with religious bigotry. I have never denied that I hold a faith based Biblical opinion.
Well which is it, numb-nuts? Science and fact or 'faith-based biblical opinion?' The two are mutually exclusive. By the way, NOTHING

NOTHING

you write has EVER been scientific fact. If you think it is, then you are completely clueless about what constitutes a scientific fact. You don't get to invent your own science and you don't get to invent your own facts. You are nothing but an opinionated, uneducated philistine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,109,500
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,990
POLL: Chicago 'America's most dangerous city'... 16 min Obama Sux 1
hi 36 min tina0000 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min Rauner is a crook 4,024
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,609
mera gaad maro assam 1 hr raja bttm boy assam 1
Amy 9-16 4 hr Kuuipo 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••