Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,249

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42193 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. A manipulated law states that opposite gendered couples are the same as duplicate gendered couples. And they deny the other numerous distinctions that follow.
Which brings us to your 'study'. The basic study asserts that strongly held belief systems hinder open-mindedness. I agree. Your silly attempt to equate extreme differences in relationships is a perfect example.
As to their examples, I don't know about the specific time frame they use for jobs, but I do know that the real job situation is deplorable, and the truth is being disguised by the left. And as to global warming, you must have missed the information this week that information was exaggerated about global warming.
As to the situations in the Middle East, neither party has room to boast of smart moves, do they?
Just a note, the left would call your categorization of religious people hate language and bigotry. But of course, you will ignore THAT information and hang on to your passionate beliefs, right?
Smirk.
FUX News is rotting your brain.

I'm calling YOU a hate monger. REAL religious people keep it all to themselves. Phonies like you need to broadcast their hate because first and foremost, you only seek an audience. In fact you are SO desperate for an audience that you post on threads where you know your "message" will be dismissed as a lie. You are a nutbag crazy person, bereft of intellect and empathy. Your fear of change and of people that are different from you makes you lie in an attempt to prove your points. Your points are still lies, and anyone with a little education can see right through your manipulations.

Go ahead.... listen to the voices in your head, you scared little twerp.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42194 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is the court saying? Why didn't you just say that. All you ever do is just deny what I say. You could counter with validated facts, why don't you???
If you payed attention to the news, you'd know about what the Pope just said.
Idiot (shakes head).
I deny what you say because you LIE. Good god, KiMerde. You know damn well a court never said ANYTHING close to what you wrote. YOU MADE IT UP... and that's why YOU never offer any proof. It's all a twisted figment of your limited intellect.

I don't give a flying fuck what the pope has to say.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42195 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm dictating nothing. I'm simply noting the historical and scientific facts.
Obviously, you have NO IDEA whatsoever about the difference between scientific fact and your opinion.

Scientific fact..... that is HILARIOUS! The scientific fact is this: You are a pathological liar.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42196 Sep 23, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you have NO IDEA whatsoever about the difference between scientific fact and your opinion.
Scientific fact..... that is HILARIOUS! The scientific fact is this: You are a pathological liar.
How old are you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42197 Sep 23, 2013
AGENDABLOWHARD: That Neil is one a roll today.
Useless and rambling type of roll that is.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42198 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
Old enough to spot a phony when I see one, and you are a STAND OUT.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42199 Sep 23, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDABLOWHARD: That Neil is one a roll today.
Useless and rambling type of roll that is.
Yet you responded.... that makes you less than stupid.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42200 Sep 23, 2013
AGENDICTABLE: Neil-The predictable agendist.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you responded.... that makes you less than stupid.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42201 Sep 23, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDICTABLE: Neil-The predictable agendist.
<quoted text>
CDC.... the cowardly liar.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42202 Sep 23, 2013
Hopefully, you feel better.
Now go back to playing with yourself.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
CDC.... the cowardly liar.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42203 Sep 23, 2013
CDC wrote:
Hopefully, you feel better.
Now go back to playing with yourself.
<quoted text>
I have people for that
Kresimir

Irvine, CA

#42204 Sep 23, 2013
"The whole point of mating behavior is procreation." - KiMare

Sorry to tell you, but marriage as we know it hasn't been about procreation in a long time

When you read stories like "Snow White" or "Cinderella" to your kids, where prince and princess finally get together; is it a happy ending because now they can finally procreate? Or is it more along the lines of true love conquering all... things like marriages arranged for the purpose of procreation?

Most people will tell you the right answer. And once you realize this, you'll know why LGBT must win this battle if they want social acceptance.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42205 Sep 23, 2013
I'll have my people contact your people.
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have people for that

Location hidden

#42206 Sep 23, 2013
Kresimir wrote:
"The whole point of mating behavior is procreation." - KiMare
Sorry to tell you, but marriage as we know it hasn't been about procreation in a long time
When you read stories like "Snow White" or "Cinderella" to your kids, where prince and princess finally get together; is it a happy ending because now they can finally procreate? Or is it more along the lines of true love conquering all... things like marriages arranged for the purpose of procreation?
Most people will tell you the right answer. And once you realize this, you'll know why LGBT must win this battle if they want social acceptance.
I agree that falling in love plays a big part. The problem is, you can fall out of love just as easy. They are little more than accidents. Hence the divorce rate and out of wed-lock arrangements when we removed children by easy divorce and abortion.

This is where the constraint of marriage on evolutionary mating behavior is clearly a restraint on passion to be responsible. To choose love that embraces the human fruit of that love in a healthy way.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#42207 Sep 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that falling in love plays a big part. The problem is, you can fall out of love just as easy. They are little more than accidents. Hence the divorce rate and out of wed-lock arrangements when we removed children by easy divorce and abortion.
This is where the constraint of marriage on evolutionary mating behavior is clearly a restraint on passion to be responsible. To choose love that embraces the human fruit of that love in a healthy way.
Lucky divorce is legal. can you imagine of the religious had got there way on that subject...Women would be trapped being beat by thuggish cavemen like you and your fellow Nazi pigs.
beers

Oswego, IL

#42208 Sep 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky divorce is legal. can you imagine of the religious had got there way on that subject...Women would be trapped being beat by thuggish cavemen like you and your fellow Nazi pigs.
What about Tiger Woods wife? Aileen Wuornos, Anna Marie Hahn, The Black Widow, Caroline Warmus. All women who killed men. Should I continue?

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#42209 Sep 23, 2013
Supreme Court:
"Congress... cannot deny the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment.
...the principal purpose and the necessary effect of this law are to demean those persons who are in a lawful same-sex marriage. This requires the Court to hold, as it now does, that DOMA is unconstitutional as a deprivation of the liberty of the person protected by the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution.

The liberty protected by the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause contains within it the prohibition against denying to any person the equal protection of the laws. While the Fifth Amendment itself withdraws from the Government the power to degrade or demean in the way this law does, the equal protection guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment makes that Fifth Amendment right all the more specific and all the better understood and preserved."
(Windsor)
beers

Oswego, IL

#42210 Sep 23, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
Supreme Court:
"Congress... cannot deny the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment.
...the principal purpose and the necessary effect of this law are to demean those persons who are in a lawful same-sex marriage. This requires the Court to hold, as it now does, that DOMA is unconstitutional as a deprivation of the liberty of the person protected by the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution.

The liberty protected by the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause contains within it the prohibition against denying to any person the equal protection of the laws. While the Fifth Amendment itself withdraws from the Government the power to degrade or demean in the way this law does, the equal protection guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment makes that Fifth Amendment right all the more specific and all the better understood and preserved."
(Windsor)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Tell me how the gay movement isn't infringing upon our rights?
List of current gay boycotts
http://www.queerty.com/dont-buy-here-10-compa...

http://pinkpanthers.tumblr.com/post/618605551...

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#42211 Sep 23, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Tell me how the gay movement isn't infringing upon our rights?
List of current gay boycotts
http://www.queerty.com/dont-buy-here-10-compa...
http://pinkpanthers.tumblr.com/post/618605551...
No rights are lost by removing restrictions.

Your side is notorious for boycotts as well. The difference remains, we are not trying to use the law to deny equal rights to you.

You are still free to think, believe, say, write, and do all of the other things you were free to do before same sex marriages became recognized under the same laws in effect for os couples.

Boycotts are in response to those who would use the law to deny equal recognition under the same laws they expect for themselves. Unlike those opposed to equality, we are not the ones trying to restrict equal treatment under the laws in effect.

Location hidden

#42212 Sep 23, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
Supreme Court:
(Windsor)
Not equal to marriage.

In every aspect, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No manipulated law can make a fake, manufactured couple marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Frijoles 71,015
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,822
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min red and right 1,153,994
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 26 min _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,918
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Mothra 49,196
sex 2 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia