Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
36,081 - 36,100 of 49,032 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the cause of homosexuality is discovered, it is impossible to confirm anything. Any organization or person that does so only disqualifies themselves.
Moreover, the absolute sterility of a gay relationship irrefutably leans the orientation towards an abnormality.
Additionally, epi-genetics is likely going to confirm homosexuality as a epi-marker mistake.
If, as you claim, you are a genetic mistake, you know genetic mistakes have nothing to do with equal protections of the law for all persons.

Your belief being gay is not a natural expression of being human for some, is irrelevant. As neither procreation ability nor ability to have sex are requirements for marriage to remain a fundamental right of all persons, your gender requirement is irrational. It provides no benefits, while harming same sex couples needlessly.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no possible way that gay men can have the same life span as heterosexual men with the much higher percentage of HIV. That is just one of other major issues gays face.
You are still confused.

Sexual orientation has no significant impact on life expectancy.

Gay people have the same expectation as straight people who are similarly situated.

Straight and gay people who have HIV, on average, now have a reduced expectancy of a year or two. Modern medication have changed the expectancy, though it is important to note, straight and gay, they don't always work the same for everyone.

Most gay people do not have HIV.

Comparing rates of gay people who are infected with straight people who are not, is a dishonest and incorrect application of the data. But as always, irrational prejudice remains your only excuse for harming others.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Same old lies under a different name.

I didn't realize I was dealing with the hate spam troll.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMerde's Medusa rears one its ugly heads.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
If, as you claim, you are a genetic mistake, you know genetic mistakes have nothing to do with equal protections of the law for all persons.
Your belief being gay is not a natural expression of being human for some, is irrelevant. As neither procreation ability nor ability to have sex are requirements for marriage to remain a fundamental right of all persons, your gender requirement is irrational. It provides no benefits, while harming same sex couples needlessly.
SS couples are not equal to marriage.

Never have I insinuated that a sexual disorder disqualifies someone from being human. My sexual disorder is certainly a greater extreme than yours.

A married couple needs protection NOT to procreate, hence the idea that they should be required to procreate is nothing more than gay idiocy.

A gay couple needs protection to have fake intercourse. And even then, it is still a horrible and demeaning abuse.

Additionally, to claim that a momentus deception imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will have no impact is incredible stupidity. The same claim was pandered about no-fault divorce and abortion the last two times the courts intervened in marriage and family.

But that stupid claim is simply a diversion from the real question. Are ss couples equal to marriage? Not at a single point of identity. Not one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still confused.
Sexual orientation has no significant impact on life expectancy.
Gay people have the same expectation as straight people who are similarly situated.
Straight and gay people who have HIV, on average, now have a reduced expectancy of a year or two. Modern medication have changed the expectancy, though it is important to note, straight and gay, they don't always work the same for everyone.
Most gay people do not have HIV.
Comparing rates of gay people who are infected with straight people who are not, is a dishonest and incorrect application of the data. But as always, irrational prejudice remains your only excuse for harming others.
You make my point.

Then you distort my point.

I compared homosexuals as a whole with heterosexuals as a whole.

You admitted that HIV shortens the lives of those affected. Homosexuals have a much higher rate of infection.

You are playing silly gay games.

“well, really...”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
KiMerde's Medusa rears one its ugly heads.
Yep...I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya! It happens every time KiMerde gets cornered. He really needs to get a life!

“well, really...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

You are playing silly gay games.
That is funny coming from you!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya! It happens every time KiMerde gets cornered. He really needs to get a life!
I'm shocked that you think you actually have a marriage. That's incredible!
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Its Johnson bar time tonight ,lube time.! yum,yum.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing the rare political use of marriage with the natural and far more common attraction of love.
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No law can ever change that reality.
The law treats you the same as a gay couple. Aww.......... You can't change THAT REALITY.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no possible way that gay men can have the same life span as heterosexual men with the much higher percentage of HIV. That is just one of other major issues gays face.
Wow! That's real scientific, Paul Cameron.... wait.... wasn't your research that declared that ludicrous result.... isn't that what got you kicked out of the APA?

Don't even try that life-span shit, KiMerde. You will lose every time because it simply isn't true.

But then, there's always that new research I read about:

Anyone who has ever attempted to debate a Republican using graphs, charts, data, statistics, research, reputable sources of information etc… has experienced the mind numbing reality of it. Facts don’t matter. Regardless of how much information conflicts with their beliefs, regardless of how well documented an opposing view is, they dismiss every bit of it in favor of the voices in their heads. While the results of the study are depressing to the say the least, at least people on the left now have evidence to support what we already knew – you can lead a Republican to facts, but you can’t make him think.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

womanizer wrote:
Some statistics about the homosexual lifestyle:•One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners (3).
•One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.
•Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7).
•Many homosexuals don't pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior" (16).
•Homosexuals got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence" (2). Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress")(27).
•Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (5). They make up only 1-2% of the population.
•Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27).
•73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13).
•25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics (11).
•Of homosexuals questioned in one study reports that 43% admit to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admit to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% say that half of those partners are total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts are one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film "The Castro", one minute stands)(3). Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to "cruisy areas" and have anonymous sex.
•78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs (20).
•Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities" (10).
•Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals" (10).
•50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals (10).
•Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.
•It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of us(10).
Repeating known lies doesn't make them turn true. Getting information from NARTH makes you appear dumber than dirt. It also makes you a libelous douche bag. Aren't you glad you get to hide behind freedom of speech. Spreading lies may not be illegal, but it IS immoral.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
The law treats you the same as a gay couple. Aww.......... You can't change THAT REALITY.
marriage, You are a pointlessly duplicate gendered half.

intercourse, You can only manage an abusive harmful imitation

procreation. You are 100% desolate and barren.

You will never be in a real marriage like mine.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
marriage, You are a pointlessly duplicate gendered half.
intercourse, You can only manage an abusive harmful imitation
procreation. You are 100% desolate and barren.
You will never be in a real marriage like mine.
...and the government doesn't care what you think, because from your statements, it's clear you have bad information, but heck.... We all know fundies don't care about the truth or about facts.

You Can Lead A Republican To Facts But You Can’t Make Him Think; New Research Confirms It

Anyone who has ever attempted to debate a Republican using graphs, charts, data, statistics, research, reputable sources of information etc… has experienced the mind numbing reality of it. Facts don’t matter. Regardless of how much information conflicts with their beliefs, regardless of how well documented an opposing view is, they dismiss every bit of it in favor of the voices in their heads. While the results of the study are depressing to the say the least, at least people on the left now have evidence to support what we already knew – you can lead a Republican to facts, but you can’t make him think.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear leader, I responded to the wrong post. So sorry! Danged phone app made me hot the wrong"reply". I agree with you completely; Kimare was cornered and the sock puppets came out

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the government doesn't care what you think, because from your statements, it's clear you have bad information, but heck.... We all know fundies don't care about the truth or about facts.
You Can Lead A Republican To Facts But You Can’t Make Him Think; New Research Confirms It
What the 'government thinks'??? It doesn't and I could give a rip. It no longer is for the people, by the people and of the people.

Fundies, faggots, I'm not talking about those, I'm giving you basic science. All you can do is try to associate me with your bigoted ignorance.

You have nothing for what I said; ss couples are a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Ironically, your last line,

you can lead a Republican to facts, but you can’t make him think."

applies perfectly to you.

Desperation by an idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear leader, I responded to the wrong post. So sorry! Danged phone app made me hot the wrong"reply". I agree with you completely; Kimare was cornered and the sock puppets came out
I forgive you.

“well, really...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, I assumed that was what happened. I am sure you know I support your marriage 100% and wish you all happiness.

I have to wonder why a Pastor, a supposed man of God chooses to spend all of his time on Topix posting hateful lies. Why use unregistered names to copy and paste from hate sites for years...then use a registered profile to supposedly "learn more"...only to then deem himself a "gender authority" because he has 3 nipples and tell everyone else how they should live and what they should believe?

KiMerde spends ALL of his time on forums railing against gay marriage, with an extra special disdain for gay men. His own marriage has to be a complete mess, I certainly would not take his word on anything to do with relationships - he clearly knows nothing. I wonder who his wife seeks out for companionship...

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, I assumed that was what happened. I am sure you know I support your marriage 100% and wish you all happiness.
I have to wonder why a Pastor, a supposed man of God chooses to spend all of his time on Topix posting hateful lies. Why use unregistered names to copy and paste from hate sites for years...then use a registered profile to supposedly "learn more"...only to then deem himself a "gender authority" because he has 3 nipples and tell everyone else how they should live and what they should believe?
KiMerde spends ALL of his time on forums railing against gay marriage, with an extra special disdain for gay men. His own marriage has to be a complete mess, I certainly would not take his word on anything to do with relationships - he clearly knows nothing. I wonder who his wife seeks out for companionship...
Not sure why, but clearly, heavily invested in promotion of prejudice and discrimination.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,084,981
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,122
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 35 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 41 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Ask Amy 8-1-14 2 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••