Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,249

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42130 Sep 21, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still confused.
Sexual orientation has no significant impact on life expectancy.
Gay people have the same expectation as straight people who are similarly situated.
Straight and gay people who have HIV, on average, now have a reduced expectancy of a year or two. Modern medication have changed the expectancy, though it is important to note, straight and gay, they don't always work the same for everyone.
Most gay people do not have HIV.
Comparing rates of gay people who are infected with straight people who are not, is a dishonest and incorrect application of the data. But as always, irrational prejudice remains your only excuse for harming others.
You make my point.

Then you distort my point.

I compared homosexuals as a whole with heterosexuals as a whole.

You admitted that HIV shortens the lives of those affected. Homosexuals have a much higher rate of infection.

You are playing silly gay games.

“well, really...”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#42131 Sep 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
KiMerde's Medusa rears one its ugly heads.
Yep...I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya! It happens every time KiMerde gets cornered. He really needs to get a life!

“well, really...”

Location hidden

#42132 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

You are playing silly gay games.
That is funny coming from you!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42133 Sep 21, 2013
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya! It happens every time KiMerde gets cornered. He really needs to get a life!
I'm shocked that you think you actually have a marriage. That's incredible!
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#42134 Sep 21, 2013
Its Johnson bar time tonight ,lube time.! yum,yum.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42135 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing the rare political use of marriage with the natural and far more common attraction of love.
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No law can ever change that reality.
The law treats you the same as a gay couple. Aww.......... You can't change THAT REALITY.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42136 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no possible way that gay men can have the same life span as heterosexual men with the much higher percentage of HIV. That is just one of other major issues gays face.
Wow! That's real scientific, Paul Cameron.... wait.... wasn't your research that declared that ludicrous result.... isn't that what got you kicked out of the APA?

Don't even try that life-span shit, KiMerde. You will lose every time because it simply isn't true.

But then, there's always that new research I read about:

Anyone who has ever attempted to debate a Republican using graphs, charts, data, statistics, research, reputable sources of information etc… has experienced the mind numbing reality of it. Facts don’t matter. Regardless of how much information conflicts with their beliefs, regardless of how well documented an opposing view is, they dismiss every bit of it in favor of the voices in their heads. While the results of the study are depressing to the say the least, at least people on the left now have evidence to support what we already knew – you can lead a Republican to facts, but you can’t make him think.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42137 Sep 21, 2013
womanizer wrote:
Some statistics about the homosexual lifestyle:•One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners (3).
•One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.
•Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7).
•Many homosexuals don't pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior" (16).
•Homosexuals got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence" (2). Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress")(27).
•Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (5). They make up only 1-2% of the population.
•Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27).
•73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13).
•25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics (11).
•Of homosexuals questioned in one study reports that 43% admit to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admit to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% say that half of those partners are total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts are one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film "The Castro", one minute stands)(3). Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to "cruisy areas" and have anonymous sex.
•78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs (20).
•Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities" (10).
•Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals" (10).
•50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals (10).
•Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.
•It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of us(10).
Repeating known lies doesn't make them turn true. Getting information from NARTH makes you appear dumber than dirt. It also makes you a libelous douche bag. Aren't you glad you get to hide behind freedom of speech. Spreading lies may not be illegal, but it IS immoral.

Location hidden

#42138 Sep 21, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
The law treats you the same as a gay couple. Aww.......... You can't change THAT REALITY.
marriage, You are a pointlessly duplicate gendered half.

intercourse, You can only manage an abusive harmful imitation

procreation. You are 100% desolate and barren.

You will never be in a real marriage like mine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42139 Sep 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
marriage, You are a pointlessly duplicate gendered half.
intercourse, You can only manage an abusive harmful imitation
procreation. You are 100% desolate and barren.
You will never be in a real marriage like mine.
...and the government doesn't care what you think, because from your statements, it's clear you have bad information, but heck.... We all know fundies don't care about the truth or about facts.

You Can Lead A Republican To Facts But You Can’t Make Him Think; New Research Confirms It

Anyone who has ever attempted to debate a Republican using graphs, charts, data, statistics, research, reputable sources of information etc… has experienced the mind numbing reality of it. Facts don’t matter. Regardless of how much information conflicts with their beliefs, regardless of how well documented an opposing view is, they dismiss every bit of it in favor of the voices in their heads. While the results of the study are depressing to the say the least, at least people on the left now have evidence to support what we already knew – you can lead a Republican to facts, but you can’t make him think.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42140 Sep 21, 2013
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear leader, I responded to the wrong post. So sorry! Danged phone app made me hot the wrong"reply". I agree with you completely; Kimare was cornered and the sock puppets came out

Location hidden

#42141 Sep 22, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the government doesn't care what you think, because from your statements, it's clear you have bad information, but heck.... We all know fundies don't care about the truth or about facts.
You Can Lead A Republican To Facts But You Can’t Make Him Think; New Research Confirms It
What the 'government thinks'??? It doesn't and I could give a rip. It no longer is for the people, by the people and of the people.

Fundies, faggots, I'm not talking about those, I'm giving you basic science. All you can do is try to associate me with your bigoted ignorance.

You have nothing for what I said; ss couples are a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Ironically, your last line,

you can lead a Republican to facts, but you can’t make him think."

applies perfectly to you.

Desperation by an idiot.

Location hidden

#42142 Sep 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear leader, I responded to the wrong post. So sorry! Danged phone app made me hot the wrong"reply". I agree with you completely; Kimare was cornered and the sock puppets came out
I forgive you.

“well, really...”

Location hidden

#42143 Sep 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, I assumed that was what happened. I am sure you know I support your marriage 100% and wish you all happiness.

I have to wonder why a Pastor, a supposed man of God chooses to spend all of his time on Topix posting hateful lies. Why use unregistered names to copy and paste from hate sites for years...then use a registered profile to supposedly "learn more"...only to then deem himself a "gender authority" because he has 3 nipples and tell everyone else how they should live and what they should believe?

KiMerde spends ALL of his time on forums railing against gay marriage, with an extra special disdain for gay men. His own marriage has to be a complete mess, I certainly would not take his word on anything to do with relationships - he clearly knows nothing. I wonder who his wife seeks out for companionship...

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#42144 Sep 22, 2013
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, I assumed that was what happened. I am sure you know I support your marriage 100% and wish you all happiness.
I have to wonder why a Pastor, a supposed man of God chooses to spend all of his time on Topix posting hateful lies. Why use unregistered names to copy and paste from hate sites for years...then use a registered profile to supposedly "learn more"...only to then deem himself a "gender authority" because he has 3 nipples and tell everyone else how they should live and what they should believe?
KiMerde spends ALL of his time on forums railing against gay marriage, with an extra special disdain for gay men. His own marriage has to be a complete mess, I certainly would not take his word on anything to do with relationships - he clearly knows nothing. I wonder who his wife seeks out for companionship...
Not sure why, but clearly, heavily invested in promotion of prejudice and discrimination.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#42145 Sep 22, 2013

"Congress... cannot deny the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment.
...the principal purpose and the necessary effect of this law are to demean those persons who are in a lawful same-sex marriage. This requires the Court to hold, as it now does, that DOMA is unconstitutional as a deprivation of the liberty of the person protected by the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution..
The liberty protected by the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause contains within it the prohibition against denying to any person the equal protection of the laws. While the Fifth Amendment itself withdraws from the Government the power to degrade or demean in the way this law does, the equal protection guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment makes that Fifth Amendment right all the more specific and all the better understood and preserved."

The federal statute is invalid, for no legitimate purpose overcomes the purpose and effect to disparage and to injure those whom the State, by its marriage laws, sought to protect in personhood and dignity. By seeking to displace this protection and treating those persons as living in marriages less respected than others, the federal statute is in violation of the Fifth Amendment" (Windsor)

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42146 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole point of mating behavior is procreation. It is pointless for duplicate genders to engage in mating behavior.
Wife just showed me a picture of two lesbian former co-workers. One had the bride's dress, the butch a tux.
That would be a counterfeit bride and groom attempting an impostor marriage. Was anyone fooled but you?
Snicker.
i'm amused at how confounded you are over the reality that people sometimes have relationships for reasons other than procreation or sex. And that they sometimes are committed enough to each other to the the extent that they wish to form a domestic partnership wherein both parties are legally considered each other's next of kin is a concept that utterly eludes you. What is it really that troubles you so much about this concept, KiMare? It is becoming a reality in this country as it already has in many, many others. Nothing you, or those of your ilk, can say will change that. Homosexuality is nothing new. Committed and monogamous homosexual relationships are nothing new either. How does same-sex marriage affect you personally to the extent that you seem so threatened by it? What is it that drives your relentless, but futile crusade? All of your rehearsed little verbiages and catch phrases only serve to make you look myopic and hell-bent on staying that way. Why is this so important to you? There really is little that would explain your passion for this topic and the energy and time you pour into it. You're doing a fine job convincing yourself that you're right, but so far haven't managed to change a single mind to your way of thinking. So come clean, KiMare. Tell us what's really motivating you.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42147 Sep 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What the 'government thinks'??? It doesn't and I could give a rip. It no longer is for the people, by the people and of the people.
Fundies, faggots, I'm not talking about those, I'm giving you basic science. All you can do is try to associate me with your bigoted ignorance.
You have nothing for what I said; ss couples are a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Ironically, your last line,
you can lead a Republican to facts, but you can’t make him think."
applies perfectly to you.
Desperation by an idiot.
Since it is the government that grants married status, they are all that matters.

Nothing

I repeat, NOTHING

you have written has ANY resemblance to science. Science is made up of facts. All you have is unsubstantiated opinion, and evidently, you never learned the difference. That makes YOU the idiot.

Location hidden

#42148 Sep 22, 2013
LeaderOfThePack2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, with slander like that, you really are the leader of a pack of gay wolves!

Owie!

Location hidden

#42149 Sep 22, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
"Congress... cannot deny the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment.
...the principal purpose and the necessary effect of this law are to demean those persons who are in a lawful same-sex marriage. This requires the Court to hold, as it now does, that DOMA is unconstitutional as a deprivation of the liberty of the person protected by the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution..
The liberty protected by the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause contains within it the prohibition against denying to any person the equal protection of the laws. While the Fifth Amendment itself withdraws from the Government the power to degrade or demean in the way this law does, the equal protection guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment makes that Fifth Amendment right all the more specific and all the better understood and preserved."
The federal statute is invalid, for no legitimate purpose overcomes the purpose and effect to disparage and to injure those whom the State, by its marriage laws, sought to protect in personhood and dignity. By seeking to displace this protection and treating those persons as living in marriages less respected than others, the federal statute is in violation of the Fifth Amendment" (Windsor)
But in the end, no matter how the Constitution is twisted, ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

ss marriage is an oxymoron. And there is not one thing you can do to change that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,153,878
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min litesong 49,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Lofton 98,849
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance