Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Grassy

United States

#42011 Sep 13, 2013
DanvleLOSR SUKSPARISLOSER wrote:
So really the question is how many nuns are really lesbians?
they are rug rats.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#42012 Sep 13, 2013
So really the question is how many nuns are really lesbians?
Lets, see,,, a religion that says acting on same sex attractions will be condemned and you will be punished and shunned by society. But if you stay celibate, you can be accepted. And then the only job that rewards you for celibacy is the church.... hmmmm.

When I was a teen, I though about becoming a priest, to avoid the shame and punishment the church dishes out, and I'm not even Catholic. How many gay Catholics see that as their only hope for a worthy life?
Bill

Livermore, CA

#42013 Sep 13, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't back track now liar. You labeled my post as. Opinion
Hey Mr. morality(LoL) Did you ever pay off that 6 figure civil lawsuit judgement against you out of Hawaii yet? I hear tell that's the reason you left that great state in the middle of the night! It seems you were boffing your parishioners wives under the guise of counseling? Just couldn't keep it in your pants huh? Care to explain? Would you like me to post the judgement for all to see? And finally did you repent yet for these immoral sins? Tsk,tsk,tsk! "Judge not lest ye be judged" Ever hear of that?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42014 Sep 13, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr. morality(LoL) Did you ever pay off that 6 figure civil lawsuit judgement against you out of Hawaii yet? I hear tell that's the reason you left that great state in the middle of the night! It seems you were boffing your parishioners wives under the guise of counseling? Just couldn't keep it in your pants huh? Care to explain? Would you like me to post the judgement for all to see? And finally did you repent yet for these immoral sins? Tsk,tsk,tsk! "Judge not lest ye be judged" Ever hear of that?
You heard no such thing.

Why don't you just go and post it?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DanvleLOSR SUKSPARISLOSER

Paris, IL

#42015 Sep 13, 2013
Did you say GAY CATHOLIC wow so how many have come out of the closet and admitted that because I thought anymore that would be most Catholic priest if your into little boys then you are gay so how do they get into heaven asking for forgiveness only goes so far and sooner or later God is going to say OK everybody out of the pool and is time for a cleaning and were will they all go if you don't at least thank God and ask for forgiveness once a day but wait till once a week then your Catholic and yes I don't ask for forgiveness from a priest they cant be trusted because Jesus church is everywhere so if your smart say a prayer for your soul now because you there's not really a thing as death bed confessions well if your not killing yourself that is really a bullet is flying out of a gun barrel can you ask forgiveness that fast before your brains are splattered all over the place think about it can you answer that question and do you now of any Gay or Lesbian that has come back from the dead and said God said it is all right to be that way I don't think so so do you take that chance your soul is riding on it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Willie Boy

Livermore, CA

#42018 Sep 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard no such thing.
Why don't you just go and post it?
Smile.
Sure,now what? House of prayer ring a bell? Like I said,what a hypocrite! To secure an unsatisfied judgement!

www.docstoc.com/docs/132034432/Fax-Delivery-S...

Location hidden

#42019 Sep 14, 2013
Willie Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure,now what? House of prayer ring a bell? Like I said,what a hypocrite! To secure an unsatisfied judgement!
www.docstoc.com/docs/132034432/Fax-Delivery-S...
You go with that to the courthouse now.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nooky

Wilmington, IL

#42021 Sep 15, 2013
Are there gay sluts and prostitutes?
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#42022 Sep 15, 2013
AGENDARAMBLE: Longest ramble ever!
At least you put question mark at the end...HA HA HA!
Did you say GAY CATHOLIC wow so how many have come out of the closet and admitted that because I thought anymore that would be most Catholic priest if your into little boys then you are gay so how do they get into heaven asking for forgiveness only goes so far and sooner or later God is going to say OK everybody out of the pool and is time for a cleaning and were will they all go if you don't at least thank God and ask for forgiveness once a day but wait till once a week then your Catholic and yes I don't ask for forgiveness from a priest they cant be trusted because Jesus church is everywhere so if your smart say a prayer for your soul now because you there's not really a thing as death bed confessions well if your not killing yourself that is really a bullet is flying out of a gun barrel can you ask forgiveness that fast before your brains are splattered all over the place think about it can you answer that question and do you now of any Gay or Lesbian that has come back from the dead and said God said it is all right to be that way I don't think so so do you take that chance your soul is riding on it?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42023 Sep 15, 2013
SS proposal in a Utah Home Depot (and no butch lesbians are around). Oh, those whacky Mormons:

http://www.topix.com/news/gay/2013/09/130914K...

Location hidden

#42025 Sep 15, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
SS proposal in a Utah Home Depot (and no butch lesbians are around). Oh, those whacky Mormons:
http://www.topix.com/news/gay/2013/09/130914K...
OH look, another mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gendered couple faking marriage poorly.

Only ever a half of marriage.

And nothing anyone does will change that.
DanvleLOSR SUKSPARISLOSER

Paris, IL

#42027 Sep 15, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDARAMBLE: Longest ramble ever!
At least you put question mark at the end...HA HA HA!
<quoted text>
hey gay bo heres your fcking ? mark stick it up your arse hear you like that sort of thing?????????
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#42028 Sep 16, 2013
AGENDOVER: Bend over and you won't have any questions!
<quoted text>hey gay bo heres your fcking ? mark stick it up your arse hear you like that sort of thing?????????

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#42029 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
OH look, another mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicated gendered couple faking marriage poorly.
Only ever a half of marriage.
And nothing anyone does will change that.
Gender authority, my butt.

You're a phony christian and a gender elitist.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

#42030 Sep 16, 2013
Tonight will be another night of hid the Johnson bar. I wonder how deep it will go ? lol

Location hidden

#42031 Sep 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Gender authority, my butt.
You're a phony christian and a gender elitist.
You have a bitter spirit.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#42032 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Check you mirror.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#42033 Sep 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Check your mirror.

Location hidden

#42034 Sep 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your mirror.
If you only are looking in the mirror, guess what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

#42035 Sep 17, 2013
What has a I.Q. of 40 ? The gay rights parade. lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,153,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 6 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 8 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web