Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,941

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41893 Sep 5, 2013
who ever wrote:
<quoted text> hilarious
:-D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41894 Sep 5, 2013
Bottom up wrote:
<quoted text>8 mm you mean!!!!
No that would be your mom's puxxy lips.As she is sitting on your face!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41895 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered those accusations before.
If you doubt my facts, look them up.
If you want me to school you, you'll have to pay. I don't have the time it will take to bring you to a place of debating from an informed position for free.
No, you didn't answer those accusations in my post and another poster (no you didnt) agreed .

Hint: Saying it isn't DOING it.

I don't need you to school me since I already SH*IT smarter than you are.

Now I'll post it again so you can try to spin out of it a third time.

Ready?

FACT: When you were asked about the pedophiles in robes over a month ago you "skirted" the question and said you weren't going to respond you hateful POS.

FACT: I never said YOU sanctioned anything you illiterate, hateful POS.

FACT: You just tried to minimize the pedophilia that the Catholic church allowed to continue by saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" you hateful POS.

FACT: The word is "incidence", idiot. Got that you uneducated, bigoted POS?

FACT: As expected, you still have not proved this lower INCIDENCE that you spoke of and I know you won't in any of your asinine follow-up posts either.

FACT: "Look it up and prove me wrong." and "look them up" does not prove your allegation - it only proves that you're a lazy, loudmouth coward and (as previously mentioned) an uneducated, bigoted POS.

FACT: I just smeared you (again) in front of everyone on here, like I will continue to do over and over again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted POS.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41896 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asserted there was a medical exam.
I have simply noted the slutty behavior of the lesbian towards my wife.
In other words, you're nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake.

Troll on, Schizophrenic KiMerde.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41897 Sep 5, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't answer those accusations in my post and another poster (no you didnt) agreed .
Hint: Saying it isn't DOING it.
I don't need you to school me since I already SH*IT smarter than you are.
Now I'll post it again so you can try to spin out of it a third time.
Ready?
FACT: When you were asked about the pedophiles in robes over a month ago you "skirted" the question and said you weren't going to respond you hateful POS.
FACT: I never said YOU sanctioned anything you illiterate, hateful POS.
FACT: You just tried to minimize the pedophilia that the Catholic church allowed to continue by saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" you hateful POS.
FACT: The word is "incidence", idiot. Got that you uneducated, bigoted POS?
FACT: As expected, you still have not proved this lower INCIDENCE that you spoke of and I know you won't in any of your asinine follow-up posts either.
FACT: "Look it up and prove me wrong." and "look them up" does not prove your allegation - it only proves that you're a lazy, loudmouth coward and (as previously mentioned) an uneducated, bigoted POS.
FACT: I just smeared you (again) in front of everyone on here, like I will continue to do over and over again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted POS.
You're dealing with KiMerde. You didn't REALLY expect honesty and answers, did you? Of course not.

Location hidden

#41898 Sep 6, 2013
Prosecutors in rural Missouri have charged a man with exposing his partner to HIV and say he may have exposed more than 300 other people to the virus that causes AIDS.

David Mangum told police he had at least that many unprotected sexual encounters with people he met online or in parks since he was diagnosed with HIV in 2003, Dexter, Missouri, detective Sgt. Corey Mills told CNN. Mills said it will be difficult to find and warn those people, since Mangum "usually only knew his partners' first names."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41899 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Prosecutors in rural Missouri have charged a man with exposing his partner to HIV and say he may have exposed more than 300 other people to the virus that causes AIDS.
David Mangum told police he had at least that many unprotected sexual encounters with people he met online or in parks since he was diagnosed with HIV in 2003, Dexter, Missouri, detective Sgt. Corey Mills told CNN. Mills said it will be difficult to find and warn those people, since Mangum "usually only knew his partners' first names."
HIV+ Man Arrested for Intentionally Infecting 100+ Women

A SWAT team arrested Tony Perkins, 47, of Greenwood, Indiana on Friday, after a tip by a former girlfriend that he was HIV+ and was knowingly infecting women by having unprotected sex. He was charged under Indiana law with "failure of carriers of dangerous communicable diseases to warn persons at risk (a Class D felony) and intimidation."

Mr Perkins allegedly was looking to infect women, because, according to the ex-girlfriend, "His quotes were 'a whore gave it to me, so if a whore wants to sleep with me on the first night, she deserves what she gets.'"

Police have begun an investigation into Perkins' phone and internet records in order to contact potential victims. They are also posting his picture on television, newspapers and the internet in order to get other potential partners to come forward

http://www.bilerico.com/2010/02/hiv_man_arres...

Why don't you just get to the point and tell us why you felt the need to share that story????
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41900 Sep 6, 2013
Good one licky!!!
lickmytool wrote:
<quoted text> No that would be your mom's puxxy lips.As she is sitting on your face!
Balls

Wilmington, IL

#41901 Sep 6, 2013
No balls.

Location hidden

#41902 Sep 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
A SWAT team arrested Tony Perkins, 47, of Greenwood, Indiana on Friday, after a tip by a former girlfriend that he was HIV+ and was knowingly infecting women by having unprotected sex. He was charged under Indiana law with "failure of carriers of dangerous communicable diseases to warn persons at risk (a Class D felony) and intimidation."
Mr Perkins allegedly was looking to infect women, because, according to the ex-girlfriend, "His quotes were 'a whore gave it to me, so if a whore wants to sleep with me on the first night, she deserves what she gets.'"
Police have begun an investigation into Perkins' phone and internet records in order to contact potential victims. They are also posting his picture on television, newspapers and the internet in order to get other potential partners to come forward
Why don't you just get to the point and tell us why you felt the need to share that story????
The ugliness is all yours mangina.

I'm simply pointing out that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Everything about both stories verifies that fact. HIV is transmitted through blood contact. That normally does not occur with vaginal sex.

Your denial and distortion promotes deadly ignorance.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#41903 Sep 6, 2013
Dangerous misinformation alert!
(Talk about deadly ignorance!)

Unprotected vaginal sex is a high risk behavior for transmission of HIV. Don't be fooled into thinking only unprotected anal sex causes HIV transmission.

Multiple partners and unprotected sex is what leads to HIV transmission, not any specific act, whether you judge the act as demeaning or not.(And even more straight people practice all of the things gay people do, while most gay women and many gay men do not do what some like to imagine.)

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#41904 Sep 6, 2013
Most gay men and women are not infected with any disease. Gay women are the lowest risk group, far behind heterosexual women and men.

Disease transmission information has always been used to demonize and dehumanize populations targeted for punishment. It was used to justify inter-racial segregation, and continues to be used today, despite the fact straight folks become infected with all of the same diseases, and even more straight people do all of the same things gay people do.

But more fundamentally, we don't deny equal rights based on disease. Because there are some who would like to do that, we have even had to pass laws protecting people with diseases, birth defects, etc, from discrimination.

Disease transmission information demonstrates the importance of encouraging committed monogamous relationships through marriage.

It also demonstrates the importance of comprehensive education about disease transmission and risk reduction.

It fails as an excuse for denial of equal fundamental rights.

Because it provides no legitimate governmental interest, it is nothing more than an attempt to demonize, dehumanize, and rationalize harming others needlessly.

Location hidden

#41905 Sep 6, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
Dangerous misinformation alert!
(Talk about deadly ignorance!)
Unprotected vaginal sex is a high risk behavior for transmission of HIV. Don't be fooled into thinking only unprotected anal sex causes HIV transmission.
Multiple partners and unprotected sex is what leads to HIV transmission, not any specific act, whether you judge the act as demeaning or not.(And even more straight people practice all of the things gay people do, while most gay women and many gay men do not do what some like to imagine.)
unprotected vaginal sex is 'not yet equal' to unprotected anal sex.

As you state regarding lesbians in your next post, vaginal sex is 'far behind' anal sex.

Two males sexually make as much sense as two male ends on an extension cord. The same is true for two females.

The bottom line? Homosexuality is a sexual disorder that is disqualified from equating to marriage, simply on the basis of sexual malfunction.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41906 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

The bottom line? Homosexuality is a sexual disorder that is disqualified from equating to marriage, simply on the basis of sexual malfunction.
really, is that what the Supreme Court said?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41907 Sep 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The ugliness is all yours mangina.
I'm simply pointing out that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. Everything about both stories verifies that fact. HIV is transmitted through blood contact. That normally does not occur with vaginal sex.
Your denial and distortion promotes deadly ignorance.
Kindly tell me what I've denied and distorted.

That aside, your original post serves no purpose here other than to give you another opportunity to denigrate gay men. It certainly had nothing to do with the topic of the form.

Location hidden

#41908 Sep 7, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
really, is that what the Supreme Court said?
Honey,

If you think the bottom line is SCOTUS, then why did you dispute them?

Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

And SCOTUS can't do a damn thing about it.

Location hidden

#41909 Sep 7, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?

In this day of AIDs, with all the information available, all the needless deaths, and all the money still being spent, over THREE HUNDRED people in one small location still engage in inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior???

YOUR denial of that behavior is why that still occurs.

You claim the criminal behavior is the man, I assert the criminal act is the behavior of all those people.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41910 Sep 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
In this day of AIDs, with all the information available, all the needless deaths, and all the money still being spent, over THREE HUNDRED people in one small location still engage in inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior???
YOUR denial of that behavior is why that still occurs.
You claim the criminal behavior is the man, I assert the criminal act is the behavior of all those people.
I've denied nothing about irresponsible behavior.
I've made no assertions about the man, or the act.
I made no judgement whatsoever about peoples behavior.

I simply post a reply about a heterosexual spreading aids to counter-balance a previous post of yours.

You've just drawn all manner of crazy-assed conclusions today.

Most people in your home have upped their meds.

Up yours.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41911 Sep 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey,
If you think the bottom line is SCOTUS, then why did you dispute them?
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
And SCOTUS can't do a damn thing about it.
Did I claim SCOTUS was the bottom line, or can you not think of a better argument?

No matter, all your ramblings have no effect on the marriages of thousands of gay couples across this country.

Really. Ramble on. We're still fully married.

See how well that's working for you????
Wtf

Herrin, IL

#41914 Sep 7, 2013
yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 1 hr Arif 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Tony Rome 1,111,067
Abby 9-22 3 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr andet1987 1,288
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs