Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
35,861 - 35,880 of 49,477 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Mr Brooks

Chicago, IL

#41865 Sep 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to,'cuz you're already out of your mind.
You two are acting 'in love' obviously. You should have a same sex 'civil union'...lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41866 Sep 3, 2013
Scott wrote:
It's time for you to realize
Aids like the plague is from god
For he see's something wrong in his eyes
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
So you trimmed it down and still can't get it right, dipshit?

First, "God" should have His name capitalized - especially if you're such a brainwashed Babble-thumper that you think you're speaking for Him in your posts here.

And second, what's up with "see's"? Is that supposed to be "see" + "is"? Are you so spooked over contractions that you form them at random now?

Please tie a rope from something slightly taller than yourself and commence swinging from it.

ASAP!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41867 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see are a bunch of childish, idiotic ad homoan troll rantings.
Then let me post it again so you can miss it all a second time.

Hateful?

You mean like everything you post on here you hateful POS?

FACT: When you were asked about the pedophiles in robes over a month ago you "skirted" the question and said you weren't going to respond you hateful POS.

FACT: I never said YOU sanctioned anything you illiterate, hateful POS.

FACT: You just tried to minimize the pedophilia that the Catholic church allowed to continue by saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" you hateful POS.

FACT: The word is "incidence", idiot. Got that you uneducated, bigoted POS?

FACT: As expected, you still have not proved this lower INCIDENCE that you spoke of and I know you won't in any of your asinine follow-up posts either.

FACT: "Look it up and prove me wrong." does not prove your allegation - it only proves that you're a loudmouth coward and (as previously mentioned) an uneducated, bigoted POS.

FACT: I just smeared you (again) in front of everyone on here, like I will continue to do over and over again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted POS.

Now ... do you have anything else you want to say to me?

Trust me, I'm just getting started with you here!

Want to try "skirting" all that again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted conservative POS?

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#41869 Sep 4, 2013
Illinois big salutes

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41870 Sep 4, 2013
Mr Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say I'm impressed with the shear length of this thread. Its size says it all. Your information is intrestingly witty and your obvious intelligence tells us a lot about your perception of our reality on this topic. Thank you.
You are welcome Mr. Brooks.

We do share a common and absolute connection to reality, don't we.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#41871 Sep 4, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovely, but which medical exam proves the existence of the lesbian?
I never asserted there was a medical exam.

I have simply noted the slutty behavior of the lesbian towards my wife. Something that is obvious even to my wife!

Moreover, when we were first dating, and I would lean towards someone who looked like Hillary or Janet, she would plead with me not to. She said this is a chance of a life time for a lesbian.

Additionally, whenever I am in contact with a lesbian couple, invariably one of them starts hitting on me, causing a fight. Trust me, a lesbian fight is not pretty...

Finally, and most obviously, neither of us have any attraction towards men.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#41872 Sep 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let me post it again so you can miss it all a second time.
Hateful?
You mean like everything you post on here you hateful POS?
FACT: When you were asked about the pedophiles in robes over a month ago you "skirted" the question and said you weren't going to respond you hateful POS.
FACT: I never said YOU sanctioned anything you illiterate, hateful POS.
FACT: You just tried to minimize the pedophilia that the Catholic church allowed to continue by saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" you hateful POS.
FACT: The word is "incidence", idiot. Got that you uneducated, bigoted POS?
FACT: As expected, you still have not proved this lower INCIDENCE that you spoke of and I know you won't in any of your asinine follow-up posts either.
FACT: "Look it up and prove me wrong." does not prove your allegation - it only proves that you're a loudmouth coward and (as previously mentioned) an uneducated, bigoted POS.
FACT: I just smeared you (again) in front of everyone on here, like I will continue to do over and over again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted POS.
Now ... do you have anything else you want to say to me?
Trust me, I'm just getting started with you here!
Want to try "skirting" all that again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted conservative POS?
I answered those accusations before.

If you doubt my facts, look them up.

If you want me to school you, you'll have to pay. I don't have the time it will take to bring you to a place of debating from an informed position for free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rich

United States

#41874 Sep 4, 2013
straight all the way wrote:
what's the most common pick up line in a gay bar?
MAY I PUSH YOUR STOOL IN ;)
what does AIDS stand for?
ANALLY INJECTED DEATH SENTENCE ;)
BAD IDEA I AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU SAID, AND YOU HAVE FACTS TO PROVE YOUR POINTS!
GAYS ARE ALL GOING TO HELL-BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE GOD WILL DECIDE.;)
Good stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rational Evolutionist

Saint Paul, MN

#41875 Sep 4, 2013
The Myth of Homophobia

Thesis: Humans have evolved with certain inborn inhibitions that biologically serve to promote the preservation of the Homo Sapien species, and improve the chance of successful reproduction and the genetic diversity, health, and survivability of their offspring.

For centuries, anthropologists studying different human tribes, ethnic groups, cultures, and civilizations have observed that humans overwhelmingly avoid certain behaviors regardless of environment, available resources, or social context. The instinctual behaviors include but are not limited to: interspecies mating, intergenerational mating, and close family inbreeding.

The fact that these three behaviors are universally avoided regardless of geography, religion or culture suggests humans are restrained by instincts that serve a useful and evolutionary purpose. Consider the scientific rational for the following generally avoided behaviors:

Inter-species mating (interbreeding): Humans are biologically hardwired to avoid mating with other mammalian species because of anatomic incompatibility and failure to procreate. This instinct protects the continuation of a species by restricting sexual drive to anatomically compatible mating partners of the same mammalian group. Without this biological instinct, humans would erroneously seek out incompatible species for reproduction, fail to reproduce, and threaten the existence of our species.

Intergenerational mating: Fertile humans, instinctually avoid mating with infertile members of the opposite sex. Physical aging provides a useful biological purpose, which is to signal fertility and help humans direct their sexual drive to partners that offer the best chance of reproductive success. This explains why a typical, sexually mature male would prefer to copulate with a young woman rather than a post-menopausal woman or a prepubescent girl. Without this hard-wired preference, humans would erroneously direct their sexual drive towards infertile mates, fail to reproduce, and threaten the existence of our species.

Close-Family Inbreeding: Humans, and their primate ancestors, instinctually avoid mating with close kin (such as the mother, father, and sibling) and instead seek out partners outside of the nuclear family to secure the genetic diversity and health of their offspring. Without this innate instinct, people would misdirect their sexual drive to close relatives, produce genetically “defective” offspring, and threaten the adaptability and survival of future generations.

It has been universally observed that humans have developed strong cultural taboos against bestiality (inter-species mating), wide-gap intergenerational mating, and incest. Many religions ascribe meaning to these inborn instincts and interpret them as “God’s laws.”

While many evolutionists don’t ascribe any cultural meaning to these inhibitions, they do recognize their profound biological function and evolutionary purpose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rational Evolutionist

Saint Paul, MN

#41876 Sep 4, 2013
The Myth of Homophobia (continued)

Considering the reasons provided herein, if you feel an inexplicable repulsion or discomfort toward homosexual partnerships- understand that your sentiment is not prejudicial (i.e. homophobic) but biological. Your sentiment is based on a natural procreative instinct that for millions of years has served to ensure humanity’s propagation. Social conditioning and acculturation alone may not be enough to reverse this normal physiological hardwiring.

Lastly, it is important to note that while primal instincts play a strong role in guiding or regulating behavior, humans are not completely govern by them. Since complex psychological factors play an equally influential role in driving behavior, people can and often do go against their innate impulses or inhibitions. Those that do behave contrary to their evolutionary instincts and deviate from nature’s imperative are an extreme minority. If deviant sexual preferences were to be normalized through socialization, the genetic progression and continuity of the human race would be threatened. Thus to preserve the propagation, diversity, and health of future generations, society should be very cautious to promote anti-evolutionary sexual behavior (e.g. homosexuality) as a normal alternative lifestyle to heterosexuality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#41878 Sep 4, 2013
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
no you didnt

Chicago, IL

#41879 Sep 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered those accusations before.
If you doubt my facts, look them up.
If you want me to school you, you'll have to pay. I don't have the time it will take to bring you to a place of debating from an informed position for free.
nobody has seen you answer those allegations stop lying

Bahrain

#41880 Sep 4, 2013
Any service provided in a good manner, will continue, same-sex relationship can not recall it's temporary, and maintaining give good fruit to approach of living of both spouses happy

Bahrain

#41884 Sep 5, 2013
Believe Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Has a gay ever in the history of the invention of gays in 1853, ever answered how homosexuality is not an unconscious developmental behavioral choice? If you are the ONE, please share it with us.
It's not the development of unconscious behavior, because it selected by a person it self to determine the way of living they desire."my opinion"
Well

Orange, CA

#41887 Sep 5, 2013
Thank's
Choice

Los Angeles, CA

#41888 Sep 5, 2013
It's their right
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41889 Sep 5, 2013
Tonight is the night my boyfriend will try to get all 8 inchs in my brown eye. yum yum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Funnel

Wilmington, IL

#41890 Sep 5, 2013
Cream puff

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bottom up

Wilmington, IL

#41891 Sep 5, 2013
lickmytool wrote:
Tonight is the night my boyfriend will try to get all 8 inchs in my brown eye. yum yum.
8 mm you mean!!!!
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41892 Sep 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asserted there was a medical exam.
I have simply noted the slutty behavior of the lesbian towards my wife. Something that is obvious even to my wife!
Moreover, when we were first dating, and I would lean towards someone who looked like Hillary or Janet, she would plead with me not to. She said this is a chance of a life time for a lesbian.
Additionally, whenever I am in contact with a lesbian couple, invariably one of them starts hitting on me, causing a fight. Trust me, a lesbian fight is not pretty...
Finally, and most obviously, neither of us have any attraction towards men.
hilarious

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PDUPONT 1,100,231
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 16 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Anonymous 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE