Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,793)

Showing posts 35,841 - 35,860 of48,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I get tired of answering the same bigoted question for hateful idiots like you.
I've posted verification for stupid idiots like you before. Look it up and prove me wrong.
I sanctioned no such behavior. You show who the real liar is by your asinine assertion.
I didn't say you were gay, I asked you a question which you skirted. That's gay.
I didn't get smeared, however you are full of shit.
woh...resorting to profanity isn't your usual mo. Which part of the chimera did he piss off? I bet it was the goat they are usually temperamental.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

who ever wrote:
<quoted text>woh...resorting to profanity isn't your usual mo. Which part of the chimera did he piss off? I bet it was the goat they are usually temperamental.
LOL

The goat is the other chimera, I'm an old jackass. They put up with less than goats do.

I get tired of punks picking up gay twirl talking points and throwing them out without investing their own brain.

As you can see, he needs to zip his pants up. I'll make sure he thinks twice about being a smart ass again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful?
You mean like everything you post on here you hateful POS?
FACT: When you were asked about the pedophiles in robes over a month ago you "skirted" the question and said you weren't going to respond you hateful POS.
FACT: I never said YOU sanctioned anything you illiterate, hateful POS.
FACT: You just tried to minimize the pedophilia that the Catholic church allowed to continue by saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" you hateful POS.
FACT: The word is "incidence", idiot. Got that you uneducated, bigoted POS?
FACT: As expected, you still have not proved this lower INCIDENCE that you spoke of and I know you won't in any of your asinine follow-up posts either.
FACT: "Look it up and prove me wrong." does not prove your allegation - it only proves that you're a loudmouth coward and (as previously mentioned) an uneducated, bigoted POS.
FACT: I just smeared you (again) in front of everyone on here, like I will continue to do over and over again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted POS.
Now ... do you have anything else you want to say to me?
Trust me, I'm just getting started with you here!
All I see are a bunch of childish, idiotic ad homoan troll rantings. You could start by saying something intelligent I could respond to.

Waiting.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is confusing for blondes, so listen carefully.
I am fully a straight man and fully a slit lesbian in one body. The straight man is the groom on the marriage licence.
Your assertion fails on two levels:
First, a ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Second, I would be in a polygamist relationship if I and I were married to my wife, clearly illegal.
Does that help your confusion?
1) I am not a blonde.
2) You say you are a hermaphrodite, so that means you are male and female...
3) Since you are both male and female, and are married to a woman, that means you are in a same sex marriage, even if you do have man parts. So, I guess your marriage is an oxymoron, because no matter who you married, female or male, you would be in a same sex relationship...

You may masquerade as a male, but you have told us all you are a hermaphrodite. Your female half is married to a woman, and that equals a same sex marriage. And don't say that only the male half of you is married to her, because you ARE BOTH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am not a blonde.
2) You say you are a hermaphrodite, so that means you are male and female...
3) Since you are both male and female, and are married to a woman, that means you are in a same sex marriage, even if you do have man parts. So, I guess your marriage is an oxymoron, because no matter who you married, female or male, you would be in a same sex relationship...
You may masquerade as a male, but you have told us all you are a hermaphrodite. Your female half is married to a woman, and that equals a same sex marriage. And don't say that only the male half of you is married to her, because you ARE BOTH.
There is no female 'half' of male or female.

I said I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. Learn what that means.

The slut lesbian is not on the marriage license. I cover her eye when I am with my wife because she tries to peek. She is content with the limits I require because otherwise she would have to settle for someone like Hillary or Janet.

This is why I am sure you are a blonde, even if you dye your hair.
cdc

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

AGENDABAKED:
Sweet Cakes By Melissa
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Who want's to play squirrel ? And lick my nuts.
granny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

boy! them squirrels are good eat'n!
lickmytool wrote:
Who want's to play squirrel ? And lick my nuts.
Phobia

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

I fear anal stuff.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

It's time for you to realize
Aids like the plague is from god
For he see's something wrong in his eyes

A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no female 'half' of male or female.
I said I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. Learn what that means.
The slut lesbian is not on the marriage license. I cover her eye when I am with my wife because she tries to peek. She is content with the limits I require because otherwise she would have to settle for someone like Hillary or Janet.
This is why I am sure you are a blonde, even if you dye your hair.
Hmmmmmm... according to http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hermap...

her·maph·ro·dite noun
1. an individual in which reproductive organs of both sexes are present.

That means you have male and female parts. Therefore you are both a woman and a man. I already knew this, but I thought you might like to see the definition.

And... according to http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chimer...

chi·me·ra
Genetics. an organism composed of two or more genetically distinct tissues, as an organism that is partly male and partly female, or an artificially produced individual having tissues of several species.

I already knew this, too. Now, let's look at some medical sites.

http://www.healthcentral.com/ency/408/001669....

Hermaphroditism
Definition
Intersex is a group of conditions where there is a discrepancy between the external genitals and the internal genitals (the testes and ovaries).

Again, meaning both male and female...

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/glossary=chimerism
Chimerism
Definition(s)

The occurrence in an individual of two or more cell populations of different chromosomal constitutions, derived from different individuals. This contrasts with mosaicism in which the different cell populations are derived from a single individual.

Again, meaning two (or more) individuals in one... in your case, male and female.

You cannot say you are not HER, or SHE is not you. YOU are BOTH. Therefore, your "lesbian" you trap inside of you IS you, which means she is also married to your wife.

Now, I have given you definitions from both dictionaries and medical websites, so don't pretend I don't know what I am talking about. I have also seen several specials on Discovery Channel, TLC, Science Channel, etc... so I already knew about these conditions. You may call me "blonde", but I guarantee I am more intelligent than you are.

YOU ARE half female, married to a female, therefore you are in a same sex marriage. I am sure almost everyone else who heard this evidence would agree with me.(Unless you are a sick individual and are making it up that you are a hermaphrodite and a chimera).

(Smile)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmm... according to http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hermap...
her·maph·ro·dite noun
1. an individual in which reproductive organs of both sexes are present.
That means you have male and female parts. Therefore you are both a woman and a man. I already knew this, but I thought you might like to see the definition.
And... according to http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chimer...
chi·me·ra
Genetics. an organism composed of two or more genetically distinct tissues, as an organism that is partly male and partly female, or an artificially produced individual having tissues of several species.
I already knew this, too. Now, let's look at some medical sites.
http://www.healthcentral.com/ency/408/001669....
Hermaphroditism
Definition
Intersex is a group of conditions where there is a discrepancy between the external genitals and the internal genitals (the testes and ovaries).
Again, meaning both male and female...
http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/glossary=chimerism
Chimerism
Definition(s)
The occurrence in an individual of two or more cell populations of different chromosomal constitutions, derived from different individuals. This contrasts with mosaicism in which the different cell populations are derived from a single individual.
Again, meaning two (or more) individuals in one... in your case, male and female.
You cannot say you are not HER, or SHE is not you. YOU are BOTH. Therefore, your "lesbian" you trap inside of you IS you, which means she is also married to your wife.
Now, I have given you definitions from both dictionaries and medical websites, so don't pretend I don't know what I am talking about. I have also seen several specials on Discovery Channel, TLC, Science Channel, etc... so I already knew about these conditions. You may call me "blonde", but I guarantee I am more intelligent than you are.
YOU ARE half female, married to a female, therefore you are in a same sex marriage. I am sure almost everyone else who heard this evidence would agree with me.(Unless you are a sick individual and are making it up that you are a hermaphrodite and a chimera).
(Smile)
I'm sure you are very smart for a blonde.

I'm also sure I know more about a genetic chimera/hermaphrodite than you do.

First, I'm not 'half' female. I'm all female, and all male. The full DNA of both.

However, while I have three nipples, my vagina is none functioning, hence 'dusty mangina'.

Moreover, I have two sons. They are related only to the straight man, not one iota of DNA related to the slut lesbian.

Now, according to you, while I chose to marry my wife, you assert the slut lesbian really did. Not only that, while my wife chose me, you assert she married the other me.

Moreover, you assert a ss couple (my wife and the slut lesbian) not just OVER a polygamous marriage (the logical alternative), but over a real and legal marriage!

But what is really insulting, is that you assert that the female in me would hold authority over the male in me. I would think, aside from the evidence of natural male superiority, you would clearly see that I am the brains of this monster mutation.

This honey, are some of the reasons why I label you a serious blonde. I am however, very proud of the research you did. That is extremely rare coming from your side.
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
(Unless you are a sick individual and are making it up that you are a hermaphrodite and a chimera).
(Smile)
Bingo!

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm not 'half' female. I'm all female, and all male. The full DNA of both.
However, while I have three nipples, my vagina is none functioning, hence 'dusty mangina'.
Moreover, I have two sons. They are related only to the straight man, not one iota of DNA related to the slut lesbian.
Now, according to you, while I chose to marry my wife, you assert the slut lesbian really did. Not only that, while my wife chose me, you assert she married the other me.
Moreover, you assert a ss couple (my wife and the slut lesbian) not just OVER a polygamous marriage (the logical alternative), but over a real and legal marriage!
But what is really insulting, is that you assert that the female in me would hold authority over the male in me. I would think, aside from the evidence of natural male superiority, you would clearly see that I am the brains of this monster mutation.
This honey, are some of the reasons why I label you a serious blonde. I am however, very proud of the research you did. That is extremely rare coming from your side.
That is where you are completely wrong... Males are NOT superior over females. Men and women are equally intelligent (and, in a lot of cases equally unintelligent). Men have their strong points, women have theirs. Having different strong points does NOT equal one being superior over the other. Most men like to use their brute strength to try to be superior over women, however.

Regarding the research I did, I already knew this stuff. As a child I spent every moment I could in the library, and as an adult I almost totally watch educational T.V. and I am working on my degree in Cultural Anthropology.

As far as calling people blonde, that is very childish of you to even think that the stereotype is true.

Some advice... stop being a male chauvinist pig and let the female part of you have a life. She is you, you are her... All you are doing is bullying yourself.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Which medical test proves the presence of the inner lesbian? No, not the mangina, but the existence of an inner lesbian? If you don't have an answer, you surely realize how schizophrenic that sounds, right?

Thanks for much for your prompt answer.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I support

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
Don't forget, I look like Bruce Willis, including the smirk!
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, I look like Bruce Willis, including the smirk!
Yeah and your wife looks like Ann Margaret, just like Samatha LMAO.

Why do you continue with the lies?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, I look like Bruce Willis' ass-crack!
Except Bruce's ass-crack is infinitely more entertaining than you are.

Still fully, and legally, married here and your tiny little opinion has no effect on that.

BTW, we'll be Rosh Hashana dinner tomorrow where everyone in his family considers us fully married, just like the rest of his siblings. When I'm enjoying my kugel, I won't be thinking of you at all.

Too bad you'll never know what it's like to be in a marriage with only two complete sets of genitalia; you know, a REAL marriage.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Narcissistic, misogynist twit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where you are completely wrong... Males are NOT superior over females. Men and women are equally intelligent (and, in a lot of cases equally unintelligent). Men have their strong points, women have theirs. Having different strong points does NOT equal one being superior over the other. Most men like to use their brute strength to try to be superior over women, however.
Regarding the research I did, I already knew this stuff. As a child I spent every moment I could in the library, and as an adult I almost totally watch educational T.V. and I am working on my degree in Cultural Anthropology.
As far as calling people blonde, that is very childish of you to even think that the stereotype is true.
Some advice... stop being a male chauvinist pig and let the female part of you have a life. She is you, you are her... All you are doing is bullying yourself.
It seems to me you got side tracked on a couple of little side issues... Provoking your emotions, superseded engaging your logic. Very feminine... and blonde. Moreover, you sacrificed the objectivity of cultural anthropology (not to mention the subject of our discussion) to assert an emotional feminine reaction.

First, I never said superior. We have all kinds of people in authority over us. That does not make them superior.

Second, human history disagrees with you about male dominance as strongly as it does in calling ss couples married.

Third, men and woman do NOT think alike. That is a scientific fact, that you insult as a potential anthropologist. Men tend to operate from a logical perspective, women from an intuitive. I have enjoyed immensely playing with the two perspectives. In my marriage, engaging them both in union has resulted in surprisingly significant solutions.

Fourth, I engage 'blonde' when women are in denial. Refusing to acknowledge all the facts as a whole. If you objectively looked back, you would see the pattern.

Finally, the straight man in me is a GENTLEMAN chauvinist in the classic sense. I don't apologize for it, in fact, I am proud of it. I sometime force women to let me open the door or carry things for them. It was the taming of the shrew in me (the slut lesbian), that trained me to handle my wife. They both usually enjoy it immensely. I'm sure you would to.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,841 - 35,860 of48,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••