Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
35,821 - 35,840 of 49,474 Comments Last updated 46 min ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41822 Sep 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no comment on what the church-sanctioned pedophiles in robes (that you pray to for "forgiveness") are doing molesting kids in between Masses?
Need more time on this one do you?
LOL ... this is too easy!
First, I've made plenty of comments on your gay twirl talking point. Clearly, you've pulled an easy one out of your reamed regions in order not to strain your brain.

Second, I'm not a Catholic. While I think the Hierarchy could have handled the situation better, the fact of the matter is, they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations.

Third, I agree with you that gay pedophiles using religion to prey on alter boys is diabolically despicable.

My turn.

How do you defend Gay tours to visit the boys in Brazil?

Huh

Owatonna, MN

#41823 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you, anyone who is disagrees with ss couples being equated to marriage is "A NAZI KKK RELIGOUS THUG"?
That, my ignorant friend, is bigoted profiling.
Your name is fitting.
Not at all. If the shoe fits....You don't support equality and freedom and justice so you are a Nazi thug.....SIMPLE.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#41824 Sep 3, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside of a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the loneliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
Aids like the plague is from god
For he see's something wrong in his eyes
A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence
Get help. Your mentally ill and a danger to society.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#41825 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I've made plenty of comments on your gay twirl talking point. Clearly, you've pulled an easy one out of your reamed regions in order not to strain your brain.
Second, I'm not a Catholic. While I think the Hierarchy could have handled the situation better, the fact of the matter is, they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations.
Third, I agree with you that gay pedophiles using religion to prey on alter boys is diabolically despicable.
My turn.
I still can't figure out why you are so against same sex marriage. Since you are both man and woman, doesn't that mean that you are technically a woman married to a woman? Unless you end your marriage because of it being a same sex marriage, I suggest you think about what you say on here. Just because you also have man parts, does not mean you are not a woman married to a woman.

Location hidden

#41826 Sep 3, 2013
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I still can't figure out why you are so against same sex marriage. Since you are both man and woman, doesn't that mean that you are technically a woman married to a woman? Unless you end your marriage because of it being a same sex marriage, I suggest you think about what you say on here. Just because you also have man parts, does not mean you are not a woman married to a woman.
This is confusing for blondes, so listen carefully.

I am fully a straight man and fully a slit lesbian in one body. The straight man is the groom on the marriage licence.

Your assertion fails on two levels:

First, a ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Second, I would be in a polygamist relationship if I and I were married to my wife, clearly illegal.

Does that help your confusion?

Location hidden

#41827 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. If the shoe fits....You don't support equality and freedom and justice so you are a Nazi thug.....SIMPLE.
The shoe doesn't fit.

Your name does.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41828 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

?
Opinion. Dismissed.

Which medical test determined the presence of a lesbian within your body?
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#41829 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The shoe doesn't fit.
Your name does.
So your all for same sex marriage being legal? And you support same sex people fight for equality and civil rights?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41831 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My turn.
First, you're a liar.

When you were asked this over a month ago you dodged the question and said you weren't going to respond.

Second, "the fact of the matter is" you saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" isn't proving it - which of course you didn't ... and of course won't.

Third, you agree with me that "gay pedophiles using religion to prey on alter boys is diabolically despicable" - yet you're the one who just tried to minimize the sanctioning of it BY THE CHURCH and the transfer of those who did it around the globe BY THE CHURCH to avoid prosecution for it.

Oh .... and fourth? I'm not gay, do not live in Brazil, and KI don't take bus tours there.

See that? You just got smeared point by point.

Was that what you were going for with that last post?

Like I said, this is just too easy. But please, don't let that stop you from continuing to post my way.

Location hidden

#41832 Sep 3, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion. Dismissed.
Which medical test determined the presence of a lesbian within your body?
Stupid.

Dismissed.

Location hidden

#41833 Sep 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So your all for same sex marriage being legal? And you support same sex people fight for equality and civil rights?
I support protecting marriage and children from an impostor relationship.

I have listed numerous significant reasons why SS marriage is an oxymoron.

Address those if you want to continue.
Huh

Owatonna, MN

#41834 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I support protecting marriage and children from an impostor relationship.
I have listed numerous significant reasons why SS marriage is an oxymoron.
Address those if you want to continue.
LOL LOL LOL......Yea ok bigot. Your hate has been noted and you have lost this discussssion. AND YES YOUR A NAZI KKK HATER..........

Good bye run off now Nazi,.

Location hidden

#41835 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
First, you're a liar.
When you were asked this over a month ago you dodged the question and said you weren't going to respond.
Second, "the fact of the matter is" you saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" isn't proving it - which of course you didn't ... and of course won't.
Third, you agree with me that "gay pedophiles using religion to prey on alter boys is diabolically despicable" - yet you're the one who just tried to minimize the sanctioning of it BY THE CHURCH and the transfer of those who did it around the globe BY THE CHURCH to avoid prosecution for it.
Oh .... and fourth? I'm not gay, do not live in Brazil, and KI don't take bus tours there.
See that? You just got smeared point by point.
Was that what you were going for with that last post?
Like I said, this is just too easy. But please, don't let that stop you from continuing to post my way.
I get tired of answering the same bigoted question for hateful idiots like you.

I've posted verification for stupid idiots like you before. Look it up and prove me wrong.

I sanctioned no such behavior. You show who the real liar is by your asinine assertion.

I didn't say you were gay, I asked you a question which you skirted. That's gay.

I didn't get smeared, however you are full of shit.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41836 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted verification for stupid idiots like you before. Look it up and prove me wrong.
I sanctioned no such behavior. You show who the real liar is by your asinine assertion.
I didn't say you were gay, I asked you a question which you skirted. That's gay.
Hateful?

You mean like everything you post on here you hateful POS?

FACT: When you were asked about the pedophiles in robes over a month ago you "skirted" the question and said you weren't going to respond you hateful POS.

FACT: I never said YOU sanctioned anything you illiterate, hateful POS.

FACT: You just tried to minimize the pedophilia that the Catholic church allowed to continue by saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" you hateful POS.

FACT: The word is "incidence", idiot. Got that you uneducated, bigoted POS?

FACT: As expected, you still have not proved this lower INCIDENCE that you spoke of and I know you won't in any of your asinine follow-up posts either.

FACT: "Look it up and prove me wrong." does not prove your allegation - it only proves that you're a loudmouth coward and (as previously mentioned) an uneducated, bigoted POS.

FACT: I just smeared you (again) in front of everyone on here, like I will continue to do over and over again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted POS.

Now ... do you have anything else you want to say to me?

Trust me, I'm just getting started with you here!
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41837 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
woh...resorting to profanity isn't your usual mo. Which part of the chimera did he piss off? I bet it was the goat they are usually temperamental.

Location hidden

#41838 Sep 3, 2013
who ever wrote:
<quoted text>woh...resorting to profanity isn't your usual mo. Which part of the chimera did he piss off? I bet it was the goat they are usually temperamental.
LOL

The goat is the other chimera, I'm an old jackass. They put up with less than goats do.

I get tired of punks picking up gay twirl talking points and throwing them out without investing their own brain.

As you can see, he needs to zip his pants up. I'll make sure he thinks twice about being a smart ass again.

Location hidden

#41839 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Hateful?
You mean like everything you post on here you hateful POS?
FACT: When you were asked about the pedophiles in robes over a month ago you "skirted" the question and said you weren't going to respond you hateful POS.
FACT: I never said YOU sanctioned anything you illiterate, hateful POS.
FACT: You just tried to minimize the pedophilia that the Catholic church allowed to continue by saying "they have a lower incident of sexual missteps than most religious organizations" you hateful POS.
FACT: The word is "incidence", idiot. Got that you uneducated, bigoted POS?
FACT: As expected, you still have not proved this lower INCIDENCE that you spoke of and I know you won't in any of your asinine follow-up posts either.
FACT: "Look it up and prove me wrong." does not prove your allegation - it only proves that you're a loudmouth coward and (as previously mentioned) an uneducated, bigoted POS.
FACT: I just smeared you (again) in front of everyone on here, like I will continue to do over and over again you loudmouth, uneducated, cowardly, bigoted POS.
Now ... do you have anything else you want to say to me?
Trust me, I'm just getting started with you here!
All I see are a bunch of childish, idiotic ad homoan troll rantings. You could start by saying something intelligent I could respond to.

Waiting.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#41840 Sep 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is confusing for blondes, so listen carefully.
I am fully a straight man and fully a slit lesbian in one body. The straight man is the groom on the marriage licence.
Your assertion fails on two levels:
Second, I would be in a polygamist relationship if I and I were married to my wife, clearly illegal.
Does that help your confusion?
1) I am not a blonde.
2) You say you are a hermaphrodite, so that means you are male and female...
3) Since you are both male and female, and are married to a woman, that means you are in a same sex marriage, even if you do have man parts. So, I guess your marriage is an oxymoron, because no matter who you married, female or male, you would be in a same sex relationship...

You may masquerade as a male, but you have told us all you are a hermaphrodite. Your female half is married to a woman, and that equals a same sex marriage. And don't say that only the male half of you is married to her, because you ARE BOTH.

Location hidden

#41841 Sep 3, 2013
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am not a blonde.
2) You say you are a hermaphrodite, so that means you are male and female...
3) Since you are both male and female, and are married to a woman, that means you are in a same sex marriage, even if you do have man parts. So, I guess your marriage is an oxymoron, because no matter who you married, female or male, you would be in a same sex relationship...
You may masquerade as a male, but you have told us all you are a hermaphrodite. Your female half is married to a woman, and that equals a same sex marriage. And don't say that only the male half of you is married to her, because you ARE BOTH.
There is no female 'half' of male or female.

I said I am a genetic chimera and a hermaphrodite. Learn what that means.

The slut lesbian is not on the marriage license. I cover her eye when I am with my wife because she tries to peek. She is content with the limits I require because otherwise she would have to settle for someone like Hillary or Janet.

This is why I am sure you are a blonde, even if you dye your hair.
cdc

Saint Louis, MO

#41842 Sep 3, 2013
AGENDABAKED:
Sweet Cakes By Melissa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min danetoo 68,365
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Patrick 1,100,106
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,968
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,367
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,929
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••