Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,078

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Anal

Wilmington, IL

#41778 Aug 28, 2013
What point is it in the rear.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41780 Aug 29, 2013
Anal wrote:
What point is it in the rear.
Hey sexy, Do you want to push in my brown eye ? And if you do .Do it dry and slow. Yum yum
Fruity Fred

Manhattan, IL

#41781 Aug 29, 2013
I love my mans rod in my ass, how is that not normal? He does me like Reggie does Barack, slow and all night long baby!
well

Round Lake, IL

#41782 Aug 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, I'm more married all by myself than you are with your partner.
Good for you, I am sure you and yourself are very happy together! By the way your wife called, she says she checked out of that marriage a long time ago, it was too crowded.
Bend over

Wilmington, IL

#41784 Aug 30, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, I am sure you and yourself are very happy together! By the way your wife called, she says she checked out of that marriage a long time ago, it was too crowded.
no room for extras.
Luv

United States

#41785 Aug 31, 2013
Safe sex.
Back up

Wilmington, IL

#41786 Aug 31, 2013
Fruity Fred wrote:
I love my mans rod in my ass, how is that not normal? He does me like Reggie does Barack, slow and all night long baby!
Funny.
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41787 Aug 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, I'm more married all by myself than you are with your partner.
if your comment is not just a insulting quip please explain to me how it makes any sense what so ever. Or is that your just talking out of the area of the human anatomy that your so concerned about others penetrating?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41788 Aug 31, 2013
who ever wrote:
<quoted text> if your comment is not just a insulting quip please explain to me how it makes any sense what so ever. Or is that your just talking out of the area of the human anatomy that your so concerned about others penetrating?
KiMare doesn't make any sense whatsoever - ever.

She also refuses to answer any questions regarding the pedophiles in robes she has running her churches - the ones who love to personally explore that "area of the human anatomy that she's so concerned about others penetrating".
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41789 Aug 31, 2013
lickmytool wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sexy, Do you want to push in my brown eye ? And if you do .Do it dry and slow. Yum yum
Is that you Mrs. Frankie?

Are you trolling incognito for man action under a different name after another spat with your "husband" laughing man?

A pity there's so much trouble in paradise after they finally let you guys get married ...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41790 Aug 31, 2013
who ever wrote:
<quoted text> if your comment is not just a insulting quip please explain to me how it makes any sense what so ever. Or is that your just talking out of the area of the human anatomy that your so concerned about others penetrating?
I'm not sure how you got an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act to equate to that comment. And I don't want to know.

However, I am not just a hermaphrodite, but also a genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. A male and female could not be anymore in union that we are.

I know that is silly, but that makes the attempt by a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage even sillier.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

#41791 Aug 31, 2013
Tonight is going to a ruff one, We are going to put sawdust in the k y .Yum yum.
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41792 Aug 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how you got an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act to equate to that comment. And I don't want to know.
However, I am not just a hermaphrodite, but also a genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. A male and female could not be anymore in union that we are.
I know that is silly, but that makes the attempt by a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage even sillier.
lol that's awesome...touche. However isn't a chimera a mythical beast consisting of lion, dragon, and a goat. I believe you are shy just one factor in that equation...so where is the goat?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41793 Aug 31, 2013
who ever wrote:
<quoted text>lol that's awesome...touche. However isn't a chimera a mythical beast consisting of lion, dragon, and a goat. I believe you are shy just one factor in that equation...so where is the goat?
Look up genetic chimera.
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41794 Aug 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up genetic chimera.
I'm not sure I want to...lol
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41795 Aug 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up genetic chimera.
I looked it up. By definition your explanation is apt, the only possible way it could be I might add...lol at least I believe it is.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41796 Aug 31, 2013
who ever wrote:
<quoted text>I looked it up. By definition your explanation is apt, the only possible way it could be I might add...lol at least I believe it is.
We should learn something new every day.

However, sometimes, we wish we didn't know now what we didn't know then...

LOL
Back up

Wilmington, IL

#41797 Aug 31, 2013
Fruity Fred wrote:
I love my mans rod in my ass, how is that not normal? He does me like Reggie does Barack, slow and all night long baby!
really.
Honey

Wilmington, IL

#41799 Sep 1, 2013
Slide it in.
Rena

Wilmington, IL

#41800 Sep 1, 2013
Enough wrote:
Never thought so in the past but think so now. The media is DEFINITELY liberal.
media is liberal and racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,115,944
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Kristy 47,085
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,570
Amy - 9-29-2014 30 min Stina2 38
Amy 10-2 39 min Stina2 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr rauner steals 4,061
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 2 hr Le Jimbo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]