Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
35,721 - 35,740 of 49,259 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

who ever wrote:
<quoted text> I feel sorry for you your prudish opinions must keep you from enjoying many things. I hope one day you get over your fears
You lie.

You don't feel one bit sorry, you said that to insult me.

Your only hope is that people won't see your manufactured diagnosis was a deceitful diversion because you have no logical retort.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Good one Chester!
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your wife kiss you?
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
You don't feel one bit sorry, you said that to insult me.
Your only hope is that people won't see your manufactured diagnosis was a deceitful diversion because you have no logical retort.
its shame that you seem to waist your obvious linguistic aptitude on this. I find it ironic that you don't realize how insulting you are, calling homosexuality a birth defect, comparing sexual organs to sewer pipes, I find that to be an insult. And yes I do feel sorry for you because receiving oral sex is what I consider to be one of life great pleasures...PS the linguistic aptitude comment is not sarcasm..I do admire your writing ability

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke for no one. I simply and accurately noted that sucking on a sewer pipe is stupid.
Opinion. DISMISSED.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion. DISMISSED.
How childish and silly.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How childish and silly.
Indeed, you are.
Butter up

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Ban gay marriage.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Who want's to get into some scissor rubbing ?
Jan Payton Burno

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I will lick your tool for a cheeseburger and a bottle of Jim Beam.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

FACT 1 THAT GAYS REFUSE TO FACE:

Marriage in every single culture in human history from start to finish.

SS couples being called married? Zero.

FACT 2 THAT GAYS REFUSE TO FACE:

Anal sex is 'unnatural'.

1. Your anus was not designed for intercourse.

2. Anal intercourse is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

http://www.net doctor.co.uk/sexandrelationshi ps/analsex .htm

Please note;

1. I am not denying that some hetero couples also engage in anal sex.

2. I am asserting that the ONLY truly safe and natural sex is 'traditional' sexual practices within the bounds of a monogamous marriage. Sex that is not abusive to either person's body, is not degrading and carries no inherent risks for damage, infection or disease.

3. Ss gay couples need protection to HAVE sex. Monogamous married couples need protection not to procreate. An incredible distinction, clearly not equal intimately in any sense of the word.
Chester

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Good one CDC!
CDC wrote:
Good one Chester!
<quoted text>
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Sure. Why not.
lickmytool wrote:
Who want's to get into some scissor rubbing ?

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
hardly honey, I referenced the Regnerus study. The very fact that out of thousands of contacts, finding a stable ss couple was near impossible. That addresses the first point, and the study directly addresses the second. I noted the 'Cinderella Effect' which references the third point.
But interestingly, I was responding to three unsubstantiated claims made by a gay twirling troll. You tiptoed past that... interesting. Exposes your bias, doesn't it?
More anti-gay "twirl", distorting reality to fit your prejudice, just like the Regnerus "study". The American Sociological Associationís Supreme Court brief "destroys claims made that same-sex households are inferior when it comes to raising children, which is a major argument for those pushing Prop 8. The ASA especially calls out the Mark Regnerus study, which is the recent controversial study claiming children raised in same-sex households suffer adverse effects. Supporters of Prop 8 made this study a huge part of their arguments in spite of fact that it has been discredited."

Cinderella effect data is based on step parent and even mom's casual boyfriend data, not same sex families or adoptive straight families. These families are very different. The data does not hold up for adoptive parents.

You are attempting to compare families that have experienced divorce and re blending to families where the relationship of the parents has remained intact for the life of the child. Intact marriages are not the same as families of divorce and remarriage.

Adoption is not the same as a step child relationship:

"Although remarriage of a father or mother can have bad consequences for children, when a couple adopts a baby unrelated to either of them its prospects are much brighter... parents treat their adopted children just as well as biological children."

"Two recent studies help to clarify the issue of how well adoptive children are treated. The first, published in 2007, found that children in adoptive households are treated better than children in homes with two genetic parents."

Whatever the reasons for the Cinderella effect, it is now quite clear that it is not triggered by a lack of genetic relationship. After all, adoptive parents take better care of children than birth parents do. It seems that caring for children, related or not, involves a deep human need that is better satisfied by adoption than step-parenting." http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Good one NYE!
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
More anti-gay "twirl", distorting reality to fit your prejudice, just like the Regnerus "study". The American Sociological Associationís Supreme Court brief "destroys claims made that same-sex households are inferior when it comes to raising children, which is a major argument for those pushing Prop 8. The ASA especially calls out the Mark Regnerus study, which is the recent controversial study claiming children raised in same-sex households suffer adverse effects. Supporters of Prop 8 made this study a huge part of their arguments in spite of fact that it has been discredited."
Cinderella effect data is based on step parent and even mom's casual boyfriend data, not same sex families or adoptive straight families. These families are very different. The data does not hold up for adoptive parents.
You are attempting to compare families that have experienced divorce and re blending to families where the relationship of the parents has remained intact for the life of the child. Intact marriages are not the same as families of divorce and remarriage.
"Although remarriage of a father or mother can have bad consequences for children, when a couple adopts a baby unrelated to either of them its prospects are much brighter... parents treat their adopted children just as well as biological children."
"Two recent studies help to clarify the issue of how well adoptive children are treated. The first, published in 2007, found that children in adoptive households are treated better than children in homes with two genetic parents."
Whatever the reasons for the Cinderella effect, it is now quite clear that it is not triggered by a lack of genetic relationship. After all, adoptive parents take better care of children than birth parents do. It seems that caring for children, related or not, involves a deep human need that is better satisfied by adoption than step-parenting." http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Talk about gay twirl. Prop 8 was over LONG before the Regnerus study was done. Right off the bat you show deceit and ignorance!

2. Ss couples most often involve step children, not adopted children. The risk for the child? 100 times greater than in a biological home.

3. Ss couple homes will NEVER be comparable to natural families. One parent is ALWAYS missing. That is why ss couples don't qualify for marriage.

4. Again, you are being deceptive. The studies on adoptive parents showed that they spend more time with the child. Why? Because of the problems inherent in an adoptive situation. Children in an adoptive home statistically rate far below children in a natural home.

The bottom line? Ss couples always deprive a child of one gender, and at least one parent, to the detriment of the child!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Come on time in my bunhole. yum yum.
youaresodumb

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
All the gay's should be fixed. Then their will be less aids !

“DoesTheNoiseInMy HeadBotherYou?”

Since: Jan 11

Big Sur California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

youaresodumb wrote:
<quoted text> All the gay's should be fixed. Then their will be less aids !
And yet the vast majority of AID's cases world wide are of a heterosexual nature! So,is it now time to fix you so there will be less AID's? Say,yur kina stewpid aren't you? D-U-H

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Opiate Of The Masses wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the vast majority of AID's cases world wide are of a heterosexual nature! So,is it now time to fix you so there will be less AID's? Say,yur kina stewpid aren't you? D-U-H
And yet the vast percentage of AID's cases world-wide are within the 2% gay population. Moreover, the highest percentage increases are still within the gay culture.

You were saying something about stupid???

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet the vast percentage of AID's cases world-wide are within the 2% gay population. Moreover, the highest percentage increases are still within the gay culture.
You were saying something about stupid???
I've said it before, KiMerde, and I'll say it again...

If you were truly concerned about STD's, then you'd be an advocate of SSM. Again, you reveal yourself to be nothing more than the TOPIX AssTroll.

At any rate, STD's have nothing to do with the forum...

Troll on, KiMerde.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 176,784
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Haz Mat 1,095,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Here He Goes Again 97,821
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 320
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000