Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
35,701 - 35,720 of 48,865 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

You are right, Babe!
Alton Jimmie wrote:
Why not just call it Rump Ranger isn't that your middle name there Jimmie besides anybody that's spells Jimmy like Jimmie you have to be gay.
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Condemning immorality is offensive to you?
not to me particularly but to those who have relationships with the same sex....you can't be so obtuse. So if they live a pure existence aside from the acts that you consider immoral, are they still condemned to eternal damnation? For instance let's say a gay man is a volunteer fireman and he saves 16 babies in his career...does he still go to hell because of his intercourse with other men? Do you? Not god, think that seems legitimate?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

AGENDANOIA - The paranoid attitude of the agendist.
Someone merely questions their actions and the agendist automatically thinks it's condemnation.
The agendists on this thread appear to be haters to ALL that question their "beliefs".

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

who ever wrote:
<quoted text>not to me particularly but to those who have relationships with the same sex....you can't be so obtuse. So if they live a pure existence aside from the acts that you consider immoral, are they still condemned to eternal damnation? For instance let's say a gay man is a volunteer fireman and he saves 16 babies in his career...does he still go to hell because of his intercourse with other men? Do you? Not god, think that seems legitimate?
If only it were that simple.

I don't try to balance good against bad, that is impossible to judge even for myself.

You and I are however able to judge what is right and wrong.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That goes for straights and gays.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I do anal on my girlfriend ,And she does it on me. Yum yum .Fun time's and always wet!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

AGENDALICKER - That crazy dude from Centrailia.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
AGENDALICKER - That crazy dude from Centrailia.
Its fun on topix !
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't try to balance good against bad, that is impossible to judge even for myself.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That goes for straights and gays.
I noticed you avoided answering my question. Also I would like to point out calling homosexuality a birth defect is what seemed most offensive...not only to the gay community but to those parents with children who actually have a real birth defect. You just want to put your bigotry on religious pedestal that way you do not feel responsible for your judgement others. Try this on for size look a gay person that you love or care about in the eyes and tell them that they are wrong for loving the person they are with, if you even allow yourself to be associated with them. PS gays and lesbians also participate in oral sex is that also harmful unhealthy and demeaning? Not to mention straight people I myself enjoy oral pleasure every now and then.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

It's Johnson bar time tonight ! Got to get the lube all ready and get out the wash rags. And get into my sexy panties !

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Opinions, not medical facts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
who ever wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed you avoided answering my question. Also I would like to point out calling homosexuality a birth defect is what seemed most offensive...not only to the gay community but to those parents with children who actually have a real birth defect. You just want to put your bigotry on religious pedestal that way you do not feel responsible for your judgement others. Try this on for size look a gay person that you love or care about in the eyes and tell them that they are wrong for loving the person they are with, if you even allow yourself to be associated with them. PS gays and lesbians also participate in oral sex is that also harmful unhealthy and demeaning? Not to mention straight people I myself enjoy oral pleasure every now and then.
You noticed no such thing. You attempted to set up a fictional situation that cannot represent real life. I refused to accept the scenario as applicable to reality.

I would never say that to a homosexual. I would tell them that if they love that person great. But if you do really love that person you will not engage in immoral behavior with them. Especially harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sexual acts.

Sucking on a sewer pipe is not harmful, unhealthy and demeaning?
Yuk

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Gross

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you do really love that person you will not engage in immoral behavior with them. Especially harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sexual acts.
Sucking on a sewer pipe is not harmful, unhealthy and demeaning?
Opinion, nothing more. Lots of devout Christian women suck the schwanz every day and none of them are dying from disease, or shame.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion, nothing more. Lots of devout Christian women suck the schwanz every day and none of them are dying from disease, or shame.
Troll on, Hunty.
You know no such thing. The opinion is all yours.

Aside from the fact that anyone, male or female, who does suck on a 'sewer pipe' DOES often suffer disease shame and abuse.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that anyone, male or female, who does suck on a 'sewer pipe' DOES often suffer disease shame and abuse.
Opinion. You don't get to speak for others.
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you your prudish opinions must keep you from enjoying many things. I hope one day you get over your fears
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

AGENDABAR - That dude from Centralia is alright!
lickmytool wrote:
It's Johnson bar time tonight ! Got to get the lube all ready and get out the wash rags. And get into my sexy panties !
beers

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I have had a change of heart. Let the gays have their day. Besides its not a marriage in the eyes of god, and besides they are so divided amongst themselves they will eventually Collapse into a disaster.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion. You don't get to speak for others.
I spoke for no one. I simply and accurately noted that sucking on a sewer pipe is stupid.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke for no one. I simply and accurately noted that sucking on a sewer pipe is stupid.
Does your wife kiss you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min THE DEVIL 1,079,017
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr Pete 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Alon 67,896
Cheap Tomatoes 1 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 2 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 2 hr Why 2
This Jew Canít Support Israel 2 hr Why 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515