Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,646

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41690 Aug 19, 2013
AGENDALICKER - That crazy dude from Centrailia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41691 Aug 19, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDALICKER - That crazy dude from Centrailia.
Its fun on topix !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41692 Aug 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If only it were that simple.
I don't try to balance good against bad, that is impossible to judge even for myself.
You and I are however able to judge what is right and wrong.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That goes for straights and gays.
I noticed you avoided answering my question. Also I would like to point out calling homosexuality a birth defect is what seemed most offensive...not only to the gay community but to those parents with children who actually have a real birth defect. You just want to put your bigotry on religious pedestal that way you do not feel responsible for your judgement others. Try this on for size look a gay person that you love or care about in the eyes and tell them that they are wrong for loving the person they are with, if you even allow yourself to be associated with them. PS gays and lesbians also participate in oral sex is that also harmful unhealthy and demeaning? Not to mention straight people I myself enjoy oral pleasure every now and then.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41694 Aug 19, 2013
It's Johnson bar time tonight ! Got to get the lube all ready and get out the wash rags. And get into my sexy panties !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41695 Aug 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. That goes for straights and gays.
Opinions, not medical facts.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41696 Aug 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If only it were that simple.
I don't try to balance good against bad, that is impossible to judge even for myself.
You and I are however able to judge what is right and wrong.
who ever wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed you avoided answering my question. Also I would like to point out calling homosexuality a birth defect is what seemed most offensive...not only to the gay community but to those parents with children who actually have a real birth defect. You just want to put your bigotry on religious pedestal that way you do not feel responsible for your judgement others. Try this on for size look a gay person that you love or care about in the eyes and tell them that they are wrong for loving the person they are with, if you even allow yourself to be associated with them. PS gays and lesbians also participate in oral sex is that also harmful unhealthy and demeaning? Not to mention straight people I myself enjoy oral pleasure every now and then.
You noticed no such thing. You attempted to set up a fictional situation that cannot represent real life. I refused to accept the scenario as applicable to reality.

I would never say that to a homosexual. I would tell them that if they love that person great. But if you do really love that person you will not engage in immoral behavior with them. Especially harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sexual acts.

Sucking on a sewer pipe is not harmful, unhealthy and demeaning?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yuk

Chicago, IL

#41698 Aug 19, 2013
Gross

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41699 Aug 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you do really love that person you will not engage in immoral behavior with them. Especially harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sexual acts.
Sucking on a sewer pipe is not harmful, unhealthy and demeaning?
Opinion, nothing more. Lots of devout Christian women suck the schwanz every day and none of them are dying from disease, or shame.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

#41700 Aug 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion, nothing more. Lots of devout Christian women suck the schwanz every day and none of them are dying from disease, or shame.
Troll on, Hunty.
You know no such thing. The opinion is all yours.

Aside from the fact that anyone, male or female, who does suck on a 'sewer pipe' DOES often suffer disease shame and abuse.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41701 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that anyone, male or female, who does suck on a 'sewer pipe' DOES often suffer disease shame and abuse.
Opinion. You don't get to speak for others.
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41702 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you your prudish opinions must keep you from enjoying many things. I hope one day you get over your fears
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41703 Aug 20, 2013
AGENDABAR - That dude from Centralia is alright!
lickmytool wrote:
It's Johnson bar time tonight ! Got to get the lube all ready and get out the wash rags. And get into my sexy panties !
beers

Oswego, IL

#41704 Aug 20, 2013
I have had a change of heart. Let the gays have their day. Besides its not a marriage in the eyes of god, and besides they are so divided amongst themselves they will eventually Collapse into a disaster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#41705 Aug 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion. You don't get to speak for others.
I spoke for no one. I simply and accurately noted that sucking on a sewer pipe is stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41706 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I spoke for no one. I simply and accurately noted that sucking on a sewer pipe is stupid.
Does your wife kiss you?

Location hidden

#41707 Aug 20, 2013
who ever wrote:
<quoted text> I feel sorry for you your prudish opinions must keep you from enjoying many things. I hope one day you get over your fears
You lie.

You don't feel one bit sorry, you said that to insult me.

Your only hope is that people won't see your manufactured diagnosis was a deceitful diversion because you have no logical retort.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41708 Aug 20, 2013
Good one Chester!
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your wife kiss you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
who ever

Gardner, IL

#41709 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
You don't feel one bit sorry, you said that to insult me.
Your only hope is that people won't see your manufactured diagnosis was a deceitful diversion because you have no logical retort.
its shame that you seem to waist your obvious linguistic aptitude on this. I find it ironic that you don't realize how insulting you are, calling homosexuality a birth defect, comparing sexual organs to sewer pipes, I find that to be an insult. And yes I do feel sorry for you because receiving oral sex is what I consider to be one of life great pleasures...PS the linguistic aptitude comment is not sarcasm..I do admire your writing ability

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41711 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion. DISMISSED.

Location hidden

#41712 Aug 20, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion. DISMISSED.
How childish and silly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,127,162
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 7 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 17 min RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 24 min boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 25 min RACE 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min boundary painter 653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]