Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,785)

Showing posts 35,681 - 35,700 of48,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Who want's to rub? It's just feels so good to rub. yum yum.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If every person, straight or gay, who ever engaged in some form of sex other than vaginal (sodomy) were to be arrested and incarcerated, there would not be enough humans left on the planet to sustain society.
And abortion was conducted throughout human history - it was never legal or illegal, just done quietly and privately. As was exposing unwanted children to the elements, to die.
You need to study history a bit more.
Will you have sex with me. Don't care if it's straight or gay ! It just feels so good to rub and get wet !

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, calm down and read it again desk slow. Have your pretend wife help you.
Now, were the nations judged Jewish? Yet they collapsed, not because they violated Hebrew Law, but because they violated the laws of nature and nature's god.
You owe me an apology.
I don't need to read it again to know that you're talking out of both sides of your ass.

There will be no apology coming your way.
JeeZ

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Jimmie Alton wrote:
Let's start a gay bar and call it pump jack's BAbe. What do you say?
Oh Jeez,I don't know,how about STFU ya bone headed off topic imbecile? Works for me!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to read it again to know that you're talking out of both sides of your ass.
There will be no apology coming your way.
Well, now you're just having a silly hissy fit.

Murder, stealing and lying are part of the Law too, I suppose we are not under those Laws too?

You owe me an apology. Man up.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now you're just having a silly hissy fit.
Murder, stealing and lying are part of the Law too, I suppose we are not under those Laws too?
You owe me an apology. Man up.
You're the three-titted monster mutation who has previously claimed that Old Testament Law only applied to the Jews.

I might be having a hissy fit, to which a gay man is entitled, but I don't look like a toucas for talking out of both sides of my ass like you.

Troll on, Kuntmary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the three-titted monster mutation who has previously claimed that Old Testament Law only applied to the Jews.
I might be having a hissy fit, to which a gay man is entitled, but I don't look like a toucas for talking out of both sides of my ass like you.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
I asked no one, Jew or Gentile, to follow the Law. I simply pointed out the historical consequences of not doing so.

You are arguing history, not the Law or me.
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Legalizing Murder and Sodomy
It is asserted by many here that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them?
This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path.
Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB)
1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God.
3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes.
Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture.
The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three;
Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB)
21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.
22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion.
Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality.
What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things?
Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB)
24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.
25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants.
I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.
so are you saying god dislike homosexuals

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

who ever wrote:
<quoted text>so are you saying god dislike homosexuals
Where did I say that?

Homosexuality is a sexual birth defect.

God condemns no one for a something that is not a choice. He does condemn immorality.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion.
Sorry honey. Mating behavior that fails to function is a disorder.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey. Mating behavior that fails to function is a disorder.
Opinion. Millions of people exhibit mating behavior on a daily basis without procreative function.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion. Millions of people exhibit mating behavior on a daily basis without procreative function.
Troll on, Hunty.
Only homosexuals suffer 100% of the time.

Clearly and indisputably a defect.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Only homosexuals suffer 100% of the time.
Clearly and indisputably a defect.
Irrelevant. There are thousands, if not millions, of married couples worldwide who do not engage in mating behavior for a variety of reasons.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. There are thousands, if not millions, of married couples worldwide who do not engage in mating behavior for a variety of reasons.
Troll on, Hunty.
Don't be silly. The potential is there in normal circumstances. It never is between homosexual couples.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly. The potential is there in normal circumstances. It never is between homosexual couples.
Again, you profess to speak of "normal."
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that?
God condemns no one for a something that is not a choice. He does condemn immorality.
wow that seems pretty offensive oh well you and god can condemn whomever you want

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

who ever wrote:
<quoted text>wow that seems pretty offensive oh well you and god can condemn whomever you want
Condemning immorality is offensive to you?
Gumpy Forrest

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

God said he gonna be peeing on all of you that don't follow him so get right with God momma said so.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Come on my sailor's ,Time to play the seamen game. yum yum!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,681 - 35,700 of48,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 12:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search