Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51766 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41641 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. A lie. Homosexuals have the a much larger breakup rate than marriage.
2. Another lie. The latest, largest and most scientific study to date rated lesbian couples LAST, behind single parents! Gay couples didn't even rate!
3. Step-children in a ss home are 100 times more at risk than children in a natural home. Look up the 'Cinderella Effect'.
Hypocritical gay twirl lies.
Three unsubstantiated claims.

Troll on, Hunty.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41643 Aug 12, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Three unsubstantiated claims.
Troll on, Hunty.
I agree, that's why I countered them and gave sources.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41644 Aug 12, 2013
mad bro?
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>hey why don't you go AGENDADIE or something

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"And Stay Off"”

Since: May 12

Tempe Arizona

#41645 Aug 12, 2013
CDC wrote:
mad bro?
<quoted text>
Human lying,POS bro? No need to answer that we already know!
Randy Hudson

Burlington, WI

#41646 Aug 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. A lie. Homosexuals have the a much larger breakup rate than marriage.
2. Another lie. The latest, largest and most scientific study to date rated lesbian couples LAST, behind single parents! Gay couples didn't even rate!
3. Step-children in a ss home are 100 times more at risk than children in a natural home. Look up the 'Cinderella Effect'.
Hypocritical gay twirl lies.
THREE unsubstantiated claims, and no sources. Hmm, must be KiMerede's opinions.
Old Dawg

Waterloo, IL

#41647 Aug 13, 2013
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
Marriage requires a man and a woman, period. Just because the pecker puffers want something don't make it so. There is "tradition" in marriage that goes back thousands of years. The queers need to go back into the closet where they belong. As a Saluki alum, I am embarrassed of your "gay think". You must be one of the a- holes from Chicago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#41648 Aug 13, 2013
Randy Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
THREE unsubstantiated claims, and no sources. Hmm, must be KiMerede's opinions.
hardly honey, I referenced the Regnerus study. The very fact that out of thousands of contacts, finding a stable ss couple was near impossible. That addresses the first point, and the study directly addresses the second. I noted the 'Cinderella Effect' which references the third point.

But interestingly, I was responding to three unsubstantiated claims made by a gay twirling troll. You tiptoed past that... interesting. Exposes your bias, doesn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#41650 Aug 13, 2013
I'm sensing a little bit of anger?
You Kids Get Off My Lawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Human lying,POS bro? No need to answer that we already know!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cdc

Saint Louis, MO

#41651 Aug 13, 2013
I am going to California to take a dump.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#41654 Aug 16, 2013
Let's start a gay bar and call it pump jack's BAbe. What do you say?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Alton Jimmie

Paris, IL

#41655 Aug 16, 2013
Why not just call it Rump Ranger isn't that your middle name there Jimmie besides anybody that's spells Jimmy like Jimmie you have to be gay.

Location hidden

#41657 Aug 17, 2013
Legalizing Murder and Sodomy

It is asserted by many here that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them?

This is a deadly farce based on arrogance and denial. You are not going where no culture has gone before, you are following a course that has destroyed every culture on that same path.

Leviticus 18:1-3 (NASB)
1 Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
2 "Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them,'I am the LORD your God.
3 ~'You shall not do what is done in the land of Egypt where you lived, nor are you to do what is done in the land of Canaan where I am bringing you; you shall not walk in their statutes.
Please note that the word 'statutes' means, something prescribed, an enactment, statute:--New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Simply put; A formal law of the culture.
The question then becomes, what were those old 'laws' that God prohibited? A list concludes with three;
Leviticus 18:21-23 (NASB)
21 ~'You shall not give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the LORD.
22 ~'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
23 ~'Also you shall not have intercourse with any animal to be defiled with it, nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it; it is a perversion.
Simply put, those were laws legally allowing child sacrifice, sodomy and beastality.
What is the consequence of a society legally embracing those things?

Leviticus 18:24-25 (NASB)
24 'Do not defile yourselves by any of these things; for by all these the nations which I am casting out before you have become defiled.
25 ~'For the land has become defiled, therefore I have brought its punishment upon it, so the land has spewed out its inhabitants.
I know you claim these words are not words of God, but simply words of man, distorted by translations and time. To me, however, they are then, all the more poignant. How is it that words of fiction expose repeated history and affirm your arrogance? You are determined to repeat the perversion of law, but deny the historic reality of it's consequences.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41658 Aug 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You're a complete sham, and your last post proves it.

You have adamantly stated, in previous posts on various threads, that old testament laws were only relevant to Jews. Now you want to use those same laws to be a modern day prophet and tell us where we're headed.

You are a fraud, GDK, a total internet trolling fraud. Bat-shit crazy, party of one.

Troll on, Hunty.

Location hidden

#41659 Aug 17, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete sham, and your last post proves it.
You have adamantly stated, in previous posts on various threads, that old testament laws were only relevant to Jews. Now you want to use those same laws to be a modern day prophet and tell us where we're headed.
You are a fraud, GDK, a total internet trolling fraud. Bat-shit crazy, party of one.
Troll on, Hunty.
Honey, calm down and read it again desk slow. Have your pretend wife help you.

Now, were the nations judged Jewish? Yet they collapsed, not because they violated Hebrew Law, but because they violated the laws of nature and nature's god.

You owe me an apology.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#41660 Aug 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
It is asserted by many here that in these modern sophisticated times, we are the first society to venture where previous cultures have been restrained by ignorance and bigotry. Through a perverted manipulation of the legal system and a growing cultural immorality, we have not only 'legalized' the murder of children but are now in the process of desecrating marriage. But are we the first society to assert these 'rights' and establish 'laws' regarding them?
If every person, straight or gay, who ever engaged in some form of sex other than vaginal (sodomy) were to be arrested and incarcerated, there would not be enough humans left on the planet to sustain society.

And abortion was conducted throughout human history - it was never legal or illegal, just done quietly and privately. As was exposing unwanted children to the elements, to die.

You need to study history a bit more.

Location hidden

#41661 Aug 17, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If every person, straight or gay, who ever engaged in some form of sex other than vaginal (sodomy) were to be arrested and incarcerated, there would not be enough humans left on the planet to sustain society.
And abortion was conducted throughout human history - it was never legal or illegal, just done quietly and privately. As was exposing unwanted children to the elements, to die.
Neither of your claims are true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41662 Aug 17, 2013
Who want's to rub? It's just feels so good to rub. yum yum.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41663 Aug 17, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you have sex with me. Don't care if it's straight or gay ! It just feels so good to rub and get wet !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#41664 Aug 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, calm down and read it again desk slow. Have your pretend wife help you.
Now, were the nations judged Jewish? Yet they collapsed, not because they violated Hebrew Law, but because they violated the laws of nature and nature's god.
You owe me an apology.
I don't need to read it again to know that you're talking out of both sides of your ass.

There will be no apology coming your way.
JeeZ

Toronto, Canada

#41665 Aug 17, 2013
Jimmie Alton wrote:
Let's start a gay bar and call it pump jack's BAbe. What do you say?
Oh Jeez,I don't know,how about STFU ya bone headed off topic imbecile? Works for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fed up 1,234,146
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques Orleans 190,173
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min OzRitz 53,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr those who can- teach 99,570
Abby 5-28 1 hr RACE 13
amy 5-28 3 hr Kuuipo 12
any cute emo girls wana talk? 8 hr kay 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]