Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
35,441 - 35,460 of 49,368 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I delete (you call it "censor") most of your posts because they aren't worth repeating. Why waste perfectly good internet space with your BS?
I CAN know what is it like to be married, because I am. Our family knows that we're married and our government knows that we're married.
You've still got nothing more than opinions regarding SSM.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
You lie. You censor them because the truth exposes your denial.

You don't know what the union of two genders is. You don't know the reality of that union bearing a related child. Your relationship NEVER will.

You have a fake, inferior substitute.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Heavens no, and a heterosexual couple is obviously not the same as marriage. Couples and marriage are two entirely different things, Kunty.
However, two non-related consenting adults of any gender in a loving relationship with a civil or Church ceremony DO make a marriage.
Yup, it's just that simple.
Troll on, Kuntymary.
You censored to cover your denial again.

SS couples and marriage are not the same.

Moreover, related couples of the opposite sex can marry.

Couples of the same gender are not even half of a marriage.

Your denial is making you an idiot.
King Samir Shabazz

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Quest for Trayvon wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal government disagrees with you.
Accept it.
The Government is totally corrupt,(Black Panthers with billy clubs get a pass - operatives are sent to Florida to demonize Zimmerman), which means you're not really accepted at all.

Keep believing the Lie, stainboi.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
AGENDASLAME - Agendists are constantly hating on those with differing opinions.
<quoted text>
It's how mental cripples celebrate Diversity, don'tcha know? You show your superior bigotry by calling others bigots.

Such incredible intellectualism leads to bug chasing and hoarding samples of drapes.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

AGENDADRAPER - When the agendist becomes jealous of another persons drape samples.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote; The hatred, ignorance and bigotry is all yours.
I simply and accurately point out that ss couples and marriage are not the same.
I simply and accurately point out that a child with their father and mother is nature's design. It is by far, the best setting for a child. No setting, absent at least one natural parent and always absent one gender, is equal.
I simply and accurately point out that marriage with it's benefits and protections, was primarily designed for mothers and their children.
You are not demanding equality, that is impossible. In a vain attempt to satisfy an innate insecurity, ss couples demand we accept their denial.
You can call your relationship anything you want to. But reality clearly calls it a bogus marriage.
<quoted text>
Too funny! Is that why you censored my post?
You can't even KNOW what it is like to be married with your duplicate partner!
LOL
You are hilarious and OBVIOUSLY uneducated. No surprise. Marriage was "designed" to legally keep property in the family. The women were considered part of the property.

Nature didn't "design" anything, you dolt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hilarious and OBVIOUSLY uneducated. No surprise. Marriage was "designed" to legally keep property in the family. The women were considered part of the property.
Wrong. Government participation was to secure support for the mother and children.

As to nature, among diverse genders, a mother and father are always required for children. You didn't know that?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

AGENDOLT - when the agendist has trouble understanding a different opinion then lashes out
with name calling ( example: dolt ).
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Government participation was to secure support for the mother and children.
Wrong, but that never stopped you from holding erroneous positions before. Do you really think you can bullshit everybody? I guess being a "pastor" has made you a little immune to facts, eh? Marriage was about property rights. The 'mother' was considered property, as were the children. This isn't a secret or new information. Anyone who has picked up a cultural anthropology textbook knows this.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
AGENDOLT - when the agendist has trouble understanding a different opinion then lashes out
with name calling ( example: dolt ).
Example: CDC, the queen dolt.

I understand the opinion. It is factually incorrect.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
As to nature, among diverse genders, a mother and father are always required for children. You didn't know that?
"Mother" and "Father" ??????????

Really?

Hardly the proper words to use. How about male and female? Do you really think fish have "fathers?" They came to be through sperm donation... hardly the same thing. But then semantics games are all you have.... and your phony, self-serving definitions. You're such a philistine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, but that never stopped you from holding erroneous positions before. Do you really think you can bullshit everybody? I guess being a "pastor" has made you a little immune to facts, eh? Marriage was about property rights. The 'mother' was considered property, as were the children. This isn't a secret or new information. Anyone who has picked up a cultural anthropology textbook knows this.
I am aware that property was united under the husbands authority in early American law. I am not aware of wives being considered 'property'. If the husband died first, the wife retained possession of the property. Children were under the guardianship of the parents, and hardly equated to property.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mother" and "Father" ??????????
Really?
Hardly the proper words to use. How about male and female? Do you really think fish have "fathers?" They came to be through sperm donation... hardly the same thing. But then semantics games are all you have.... and your phony, self-serving definitions. You're such a philistine.
Since you aren't quibbling about semantics, nature still requires both genders, a specific design.
LOVe

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you aren't quibbling about semantics, nature still requires both genders, a specific design.
GOD LOVES YOU..
Irving

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Like You Care wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, homosexuals are one of Evolution's miserable failures.
progressive coffee table

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Herr Feratu wrote:
<quoted text> You're such a philistine.
Der Schlie▀muskel werden Sie zur Erleuchtung bringen!!!!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware that property was united under the husbands authority in early American law. I am not aware of wives being considered 'property'. If the husband died first, the wife retained possession of the property. Children were under the guardianship of the parents, and hardly equated to property.
OH, I see.... jumping into the MIDDLE of the marriage evolution, eh? Picking up where it serves YOUR purpose, eh?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a design... geez, but you are clueless.

By the way,'nature' has NOTHING to do with marriage.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, homosexuals are one of Evolution's miserable failures.
Really? Then why have there always been about 10% homosexuals across time and all cultures?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

AGENDASTANDING - when the agendist says they understand a different opinion buy actually are so caught up in their own warped world they
have completely lost all comprehension.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Example: CDC, the queen dolt.
I understand the opinion. It is factually incorrect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago