Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,240

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41290 Jul 9, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Frankie. It is. You've single-handedly turned hyperbole into an art form. All hail Frankie, Queen of the whiney hineys.
She said, whining.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41291 Jul 9, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
Wow! No wonder you idiots strike out every time you're at bat. One look at these ridiculous accusations is enough to convince ANYONE what neurotic drama queens you are. HILARIOUS!
And you still have no counter to the essence of marriage.

A cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.

Or, that children prefer mom AND dad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#41292 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>And you still have no counter to the essence of marriage.
What's to counter? Marriage is a civil contract between two people who thereby become each other's legal next of kin.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>A cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Where did you ever come up with that nonsensical phraseology (not even a complete sentence)? A "constraint" is a limit or restriction on something. Are you saying in your own form of gibberish that marriage is a limit or a restriction on evolutionary mating behavior? Just curious.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.
What the he11 is a "defect failure"? The way you phrased it (in yet another incomplete sentence), it sounds like a defect that failed. Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Or, that children prefer mom AND dad.
Can you write in complete sentences? Three consecutive incomplete sentences does not a concise point make. If you want people to take you seriously, try making sense. Try, "Oh, MirthMenace, you're a big ignorant idiot!" That would be a complete - if nonsensical - sentence.

Location hidden

#41293 Jul 9, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>What's to counter? Marriage is a civil contract between two people who thereby become each other's legal next of kin.<quoted text>Where did you ever come up with that nonsensical phraseology (not even a complete sentence)? A "constraint" is a limit or restriction on something. Are you saying in your own form of gibberish that marriage is a limit or a restriction on evolutionary mating behavior? Just curious.<quoted text>What the he11 is a "defect failure"? The way you phrased it (in yet another incomplete sentence), it sounds like a defect that failed. Isn't that a contradiction in terms?<quoted text>Can you write in complete sentences? Three consecutive incomplete sentences does not a concise point make. If you want people to take you seriously, try making sense. Try, "Oh, MirthMenace, you're a big ignorant idiot!" That would be a complete - if nonsensical - sentence.
You don't want to admit it, but somehow through your confusion, you got it.

"that marriage is a limit or a restriction on evolutionary mating behavior?"

As to ss couples, let me make it simple for you; It is totally impossible for them to fulfill evolutionary mating behavior.

But you and I both know you understood it perfectly already.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#41294 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to admit it, but somehow through your confusion, you got it.
"that marriage is a limit or a restriction on evolutionary mating behavior?"
As to ss couples, let me make it simple for you; It is totally impossible for them to fulfill evolutionary mating behavior.
But you and I both know you understood it perfectly already.
Smile.
Marriage is a cultural tradition whereby two people, regardless of their genders or orientations, can become each other's legal next of kin. That's it. If you prefer to regard it as sacramental or holy or an institution administered by your god, that is your perogative. Your view or definition of marriage is not one that everyone shares. What you hope to achieve here by relentlessly insisting you are correct and everyone who disagrees with you is stupid is a mystery to me. But you are tenacious; I'll give you that. Your definition of marriage, indeed your entire debate strategy, is steeped in your religious convictions. That is where your major disconnect lies. It is also the source of your endless stream of attempted insults and condescension. There are two things that rob people of their ability to empathize; extreme wealth and extremist religious views. My hunch is that you are not extremely wealthy.

Location hidden

#41296 Jul 10, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage is a cultural tradition whereby two people, regardless of their genders or orientations, can become each other's legal next of kin. That's it. If you prefer to regard it as sacramental or holy or an institution administered by your god, that is your perogative. Your view or definition of marriage is not one that everyone shares. What you hope to achieve here by relentlessly insisting you are correct and everyone who disagrees with you is stupid is a mystery to me. But you are tenacious; I'll give you that. Your definition of marriage, indeed your entire debate strategy, is steeped in your religious convictions. That is where your major disconnect lies. It is also the source of your endless stream of attempted insults and condescension. There are two things that rob people of their ability to empathize; extreme wealth and extremist religious views. My hunch is that you are not extremely wealthy.
You lie. Blatantly. Knowingly.

Cultural traditions worldwide throughout human history have not viewed marriage 'regardless of their gender'.

Then you deliberately attempt to shift the point to religion, knowing that nothing I said was based on religion.

Why? Because you cannot dispute the scientific basis of marriage.

I insist nothing. My tenacity has nothing to do with the issue. Reality is blocking you. The simple, unadulterated truth.

I have put my finger on just a couple basic, simple facts about marriage and orientation. They become unmovable mountains in the fallacy of calling ss couples married, and denying the sexual defect of homosexuality.

Here is another reality. You deny reality out of a misplaced empathy for your child. Psychology calls that enablement. The denial of reality as a false expression of love. That requires that you slander my empathy and words to justify your denial.

You are in a very difficult position. You have rejected the faith you were raised in, now you are rejecting the science you claim to base your reality on. All you have is YOUR tenacious claim that a clearly distinct relationship isn't.

I, on the other hand, stand firmly in the full support of both faith and science.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

UK

#41301 Jul 10, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text> My hunch is that you are not extremely wealthy.
I say, old bean, but aren't you peacocking your bigotry?

aHAHAHAHA hahahaHAHAHA HA HA HA HAHAHA hahaha

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...
peek a boo

El Monte, CA

#41303 Jul 10, 2013
????
God Hater

Las Vegas, NV

#41304 Jul 10, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn.....
I love America.... freedom of religion and separation of church&State... it saves the rest of us from gullible, superstitious lunatics like you.
Well when your heart stops and you are in Hades burning because of your unbelief you will always know you had a chance to repent and believe in Jesus. You have know one to blame but yourself. Say Hi to your Father Satan for me. Jesus is God!!!!
dirk

Collinsville, IL

#41305 Jul 10, 2013
Jesus doesn't exist and neither does allah.
Duct Man

Paris, IL

#41306 Jul 11, 2013
OMG a million jillion MUSLIMS going to be up your a$$ after that statement and GOD see's all so have a nice day bubba?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#41307 Jul 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I, on the other hand, stand firmly in the full support of both faith and science.
You forgot to mention delusion, Kuntmary. Delusion represents about 98% of what your posts represent. The other 2% MIGHT represent faith and science, but that remains to be proven.
Kimares Cooter

Elmwood Park, IL

#41308 Jul 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I have put my finger in a dyke.
And GURLLLLLLL, I liked it.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#41309 Jul 11, 2013
Yum Yum, It's Johnson bar time !
Julia

Marion, IL

#41310 Jul 11, 2013
I do hope it was properly lubed. Don't be disgusting.
Kimares Cooter wrote:
<quoted text>
And GURLLLLLLL, I liked it.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41311 Jul 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have no counter to the essence of marriage.
A cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.
Or, that children prefer mom AND dad.
...yawn...

You cannot prove one single word of your post.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41312 Jul 12, 2013
God Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when your heart stops and you are in Hades burning because of your unbelief you will always know you had a chance to repent and believe in Jesus. You have know one to blame but yourself. Say Hi to your Father Satan for me. Jesus is God!!!!
Is that so? And just how do you intend to verify your silly prediction? It's nothing but a feeble-minded attempt at fear-mongering. I'm not afraid of your imaginary playmate.
just wondering

UK

#41313 Jul 12, 2013
So when is Rose the Imbecile going to tell us about the murder of Jesse Dirkhising by homofascists?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#41314 Jul 12, 2013
just wondering wrote:
So when is Rose the Imbecile going to tell us about the murder of Jesse Dirkhising by homofascists?
...who?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#41316 Jul 12, 2013
False teacher anti-christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool has said in his heart there is no God. JESUS IS GOD. THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT/ WHERE THE LIGHT OF GOD WOULD BLIND A MAN SO KNOW ONE HAS SEEN GOD THE FATHER, HOWEVER THE FATHER IS REVEALED THROUGH THE SON. JESUS SAID IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SON YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER. FOR THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE. WE ARE A TRINITY BODY SOUL SPIRIT.
Your caps key seems to be stuck, you really should get that fixed.

GOD: "I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live. And I polluted them in their own gifts...." (Ezek. 20:25-26).

ALAN: Thank you God for sharing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,142,348
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 14 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 16 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 37 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 46 min not a ghost 698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min not a ghost 4,861
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,720
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:52PM
Takeaways from Bears' Win vs. Bucs