Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,769)

Showing posts 35,361 - 35,380 of47,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
AGENDAFRANK - An agendist with ZERO sense of humor.
AgendaCDC. An agendist about agendas.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
But does that really change anything?
Hate against Hate?
<quoted text>
I do not bash the ignorant pew warming bigots, I teach them about the Bible so they will stop bashing and harassing homosexuals. That is NOT hate.

Imagine this! The Con-artist at the front of their church has been lying to them and deceiving them, just like God does, and here I come, an Anti-Theist to provide correct and proper Bible study for them.

GOD DECEIVES:
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).
"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel" (Ezek. 14:9).
"Ah, Lord God! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10).
"...God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thess. 2:9-12).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to exit the country any time you like
If he wants to exit the country he doesn't need your permission moron. Feel free to not be a dope.
scanks scanks scanks

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo you better get yourself checked out we warned you and you know why that's why we used this user name you know you had 3 of us?
False teacher anti-christ

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not bash the ignorant pew warming bigots, I teach them about the Bible so they will stop bashing and harassing homosexuals. That is NOT hate.
Imagine this! The Con-artist at the front of their church has been lying to them and deceiving them, just like God does, and here I come, an Anti-Theist to provide correct and proper Bible study for them.
GOD DECEIVES:
"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).
"if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel" (Ezek. 14:9).
"Ah, Lord God! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reaches unto the soul" (Jer. 4:10).
"...God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Thess. 2:9-12).
The fool has said in his heart there is no God. JESUS IS GOD. THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT/ WHERE THE LIGHT OF GOD WOULD BLIND A MAN SO KNOW ONE HAS SEEN GOD THE FATHER, HOWEVER THE FATHER IS REVEALED THROUGH THE SON. JESUS SAID IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SON YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER. FOR THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE. WE ARE A TRINITY BODY SOUL SPIRIT.
boy scouts of america

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

as a boy i was denied my right to graduate into the boy scouts and camp with my friends because my step father feard marajauna may be consumed their i promised these were my fr&#305;ends and i would not con&#351;üme if their was and i was honest what if it was their and what if i did i believe a boy has a choice to learn and not be destoyed by people and the gov.brainwashing them i think i would be a better person today

“What if?”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Civil-Union? Fine with me. Marriage? No way. Marriage was defined as one man, one woman thousands of years ago.Biology is Biology. A civil union will get you what you want, the benefits, the right to make medical decisions, the tax exemptions. Whatever you do behind closed doors is no business of mine.

Personally I think homosexual public displays of affection are just down right disgusting!!! BUT WAIT, I would say the same of a heterosexual couple. GET A ROOM!!!!

Whether you believe in creationism or evolution or both, the BIOLOGY is not there to procreate. I'm not saying this out of hate or spite, it's a simple fact.

If two men or two women want to love each other? More power to you. We live in a world of hypocrisy. It is said that the "N" word belongs to people of color, correct? Well then the "M" word, marriage, belongs to a straight man and a straight woman. Pick a new word and the homosexual community can claim rights to it.

Another thing, not everyone that is against same-sex marriage is a bigoted homophobe or a right wing nut job. A person cannot disagree with anything these days without being labeled. If you don't believe in this massive AMNESTY joke, then you're a racist. If you don't believe that all firearms should be rounded up by the government and never to be seen again, then you're a right wing gun nut. Again, if you don't believe in same-sex marriage, you're a raging homophobe. If you don't believe in working for what you want in your life, then you're a democrat. If you don't believe, understand, like or agree with what our President is doing, then you're automatically a racist. The only people that are not being labeled automatically are members of these special interest groups.

We should lose the Political Correct crap, live our own lives, be true to ourselves and our own beliefs.

There will be nothing good to come out of this gay marriage issue. It will just open Pandora's box and cause nothing but aggravation even to the people that want it the most. I've seen that Child Molester's are claiming now that they were too "born this way" and now want to marry children. People want to marry their animals. Rapists/Murderers/Criminals are using the defense of being "being born that way" and they couldn't help themselves. There has got to be another way so that we can all get along in this country. We as a country have NEVER, EVER, EVER been so divided and it's sickening.

Just my two cents...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I agree with you.
Unfortunately, the agendists will now attack you.
The_Savior wrote:
Civil-Union? Fine with me. Marriage? No way. Marriage was defined as one man, one woman thousands of years ago.Biology is Biology. A civil union will get you what you want, the benefits, the right to make medical decisions, the tax exemptions. Whatever you do behind closed doors is no business of mine.
Personally I think homosexual public displays of affection are just down right disgusting!!! BUT WAIT, I would say the same of a heterosexual couple. GET A ROOM!!!!
Whether you believe in creationism or evolution or both, the BIOLOGY is not there to procreate. I'm not saying this out of hate or spite, it's a simple fact.
If two men or two women want to love each other? More power to you. We live in a world of hypocrisy. It is said that the "N" word belongs to people of color, correct? Well then the "M" word, marriage, belongs to a straight man and a straight woman. Pick a new word and the homosexual community can claim rights to it.
Another thing, not everyone that is against same-sex marriage is a bigoted homophobe or a right wing nut job. A person cannot disagree with anything these days without being labeled. If you don't believe in this massive AMNESTY joke, then you're a racist. If you don't believe that all firearms should be rounded up by the government and never to be seen again, then you're a right wing gun nut. Again, if you don't believe in same-sex marriage, you're a raging homophobe. If you don't believe in working for what you want in your life, then you're a democrat. If you don't believe, understand, like or agree with what our President is doing, then you're automatically a racist. The only people that are not being labeled automatically are members of these special interest groups.
We should lose the Political Correct crap, live our own lives, be true to ourselves and our own beliefs.
There will be nothing good to come out of this gay marriage issue. It will just open Pandora's box and cause nothing but aggravation even to the people that want it the most. I've seen that Child Molester's are claiming now that they were too "born this way" and now want to marry children. People want to marry their animals. Rapists/Murderers/Criminals are using the defense of being "being born that way" and they couldn't help themselves. There has got to be another way so that we can all get along in this country. We as a country have NEVER, EVER, EVER been so divided and it's sickening.
Just my two cents...

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The_Savior wrote:
There has got to be another way so that we can all get along in this country. We as a country have NEVER, EVER, EVER been so divided and it's sickening.
Just my two cents...
As in, live and let live? The problem is, LGBT have never, ever, ever been free to live their lives openly and productively. Do you realize that LGBT can still be fired in many states, just for being gay?

FYI, civil unions aren't the same as marriages. Separate, but equal, has never been equal.

You can Google "why civil unions are not the same as marriage".

I'll get you started:

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/07/civil-unio...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

AGENDAFULL - The full of it agendist.

not to be confused with AGENDAFOOL.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
As in, live and let live? The problem is, LGBT have never, ever, ever been free to live their lives openly and productively. Do you realize that LGBT can still be fired in many states, just for being gay?
FYI, civil unions aren't the same as marriages. Separate, but equal, has never been equal.
You can Google "why civil unions are not the same as marriage".
I'll get you started:
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/07/civil-unio...
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What can you say about a cult that claims torn and bleeding sphincters are Progressive?
What cult is that?.... the cult of your imagination? Are your sex fantasies in color, or B&W? How often do you dream about sphincters? Do you only fantasize about male sphincters? Hmmmm....
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The_Savior wrote:
Just my two cents...
Fortunately, the Court says you can't prove a word of your claims, but then that's no surprise.

If you wish to get along, perhaps you should begin by educating yourself, instead of spewing non-sense. NOBODY is going to allow children to marry. Pets can't get married, silly, so grow the fuck up.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

False teacher anti-christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The fool has said in his heart there is no God. JESUS IS GOD. THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT/ WHERE THE LIGHT OF GOD WOULD BLIND A MAN SO KNOW ONE HAS SEEN GOD THE FATHER, HOWEVER THE FATHER IS REVEALED THROUGH THE SON. JESUS SAID IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE SON YOU HAVE SEEN THE FATHER. FOR THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE. WE ARE A TRINITY BODY SOUL SPIRIT.
yawn.....

I love America.... freedom of religion and separation of church&State... it saves the rest of us from gullible, superstitious lunatics like you.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
AGENDAFULL - The full of it agendist.
not to be confused with AGENDAFOOL.
<quoted text>
You're one of those David Letterman groupies, eh?

Your shtick ain't working.
ActiveResident

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The_Savior wrote:
We as a country have NEVER, EVER, EVER been so divided and it's sickening.
Just my two cents...
Really? Never Ever? Ever read about a little thing called the Civil War?? Don't even compare this to that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of those David Letterman groupies, eh?
Your shtick ain't working.
CDC is an agenda-agendist
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
What cult is that?.... the cult of your imagination? Are your sex fantasies in color, or B&W? How often do you dream about sphincters? Do you only fantasize about male sphincters? Hmmmm....
Calm down fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>morazzagenda.... yep that fits you perfect
Agenda bad girl.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, the Court says you can't prove a word of your claims, but then that's no surprise.
If you wish to get along, perhaps you should begin by educating yourself, instead of spewing non-sense. NOBODY is going to allow children to marry. Pets can't get married, silly, so grow the fuck up.
You lecturing someone about how to get along. Priceless!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You lecturing someone about how to get along. Priceless!
You still breathing... CRIMINAL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,361 - 35,380 of47,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,033,444
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,098
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,519
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 42,965
Abby 4-18 42 min squishymama 9
Illinois House approves $100 million for Obama ... 42 min bensleys best 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 96,082
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE