Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,587

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41130 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not in any closet. He, like I, are in the forefront of a battle against idiots, and have no fear of being seen. Unlike you little pantywaists, who hide themselves in closets to bury their fears of being seen for what they are. Clown-Freak.
A battle against idiots? Hell, that's a day on the freeway.....or a trip to the grocery store... Now there's something to fear! Immediate danger!
Rainbow Yoda

UK

#41131 Jul 7, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give a detailed explanation of what you mean by "cross-cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior?
What does defective mean, according to you? Is it about the genitalia and how they sort-of fit.....natures intent and how you have knowledge of that?
Does nature favor orgasms over marriage?
What does marriage have to do with evolution? Does marriage affect it?
Can you explain, in detail, how gay relationships are an oxymoron, from a scientific standpoint, not in lay-mans opinions if you will?
When you say, "not equal", are you speaking in terms of, "not exactly the same"?......or just not worthy of recognition?
Feeling rage, she is.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#41132 Jul 7, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give a detailed explanation of what you mean by "cross-cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior?
What does defective mean, according to you? Is it about the genitalia and how they sort-of fit.....natures intent and how you have knowledge of that?
Can you explain, in detail, how gay relationships are an oxymoron, from a scientific standpoint, not in lay-mans opinions if you will?
When you say, "not equal", are you speaking in terms of, "not exactly the same"?......or just not worthy of recognition?
Good luck with getting an answer. You will find no logic in his posts.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41134 Jul 7, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
No.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41135 Jul 7, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Excluded Middle (False Dichotomy, Faulty Dilemma, Bifurcation):
assuming there are only two alternatives when in fact there are more. For example, assuming Atheism is the only alternative to Fundamentalism, or being a traitor is the only alternative to being a loud patriot. We don't have to accept anything. But we note that you think your fad will sweep the Nation. It won't.
2) Argument By Dismissal:
an idea is rejected without saying why.
Dismissals usually have overtones. For example, "If you don't like it, leave the country" implies that your cause is hopeless, or that you are unpatriotic, or that your ideas are foreign, or maybe all three. "If you don't like it, live in a Communist country" adds an emotive element. But, all indicate that you have lost your argument.
It doesn't indicate loss, it only indicates exasperation. It comes from both sides of every issue. It's funny that you bring up communism; that seems to be what the "antis" always preach when they don't like the outcome of rulings that favor equality under the law. There's always a "less-than" group. What happens when there are no more "less-thans"?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41136 Jul 7, 2013
Rainbow Yoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling rage, she is.
Did you just fart?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41137 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Got nothing huh? Spam away.
Rainbow Yoda

UK

#41138 Jul 7, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Logic? It is obvious to all that it has the critical thinking skills of a rage filled toddler that still doesn't have a basic grasp of the workaday world. How did you miss that?

"What does defective mean, according to you? Is it about the genitalia and how they sort-of fit.....natures intent and how you have knowledge of that?"
Politburo Watch

UK

#41139 Jul 7, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when there are no more "less-thans"?
Are you in some kind of Imbecile Pageant?
Rainbow Yoda

UK

#41140 Jul 7, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just fart?
Yes.

Are you now considering proposing marriage?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41141 Jul 7, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there....done that. I don't expect anything other than "duplicate genders" and "evolutionary whatchamacallit" from that one. It's stuck on stupid.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41142 Jul 7, 2013
Politburo Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in some kind of Imbecile Pageant?
Yes, but I lost to you.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41143 Jul 7, 2013
Rainbow Yoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Are you now considering proposing marriage?

How Freudian.
laughing man

UK

#41144 Jul 7, 2013
pimple factory wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there....done that. I don't expect anything other than "duplicate genders" and "evolutionary whatchamacallit" from that one. It's stuck on stupid.
But remember, boys and girls, that craving diseased shit chutes is stuck on "Progress".

*snicker*
laughing man

UK

#41145 Jul 7, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but I lost to you.
Say what? The party's over? Shit eaters wuz robbed?

*snicker*

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41146 Jul 7, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Got nothing huh? Spam away.
Hardly honey,

I've addressed the legit questions many times.

The rest is just you being stupid.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41147 Jul 7, 2013
Why won't you address any of my questions? You seem to expect a lot of others. Now hold yourself to the same standard......

I'll wait..........do dee do hum hum doe de doe.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41148 Jul 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly honey,
I've addressed the legit questions many times.
The rest is just you being stupid.
I'm new here. Enlighten me. Remember when you said that, Mr/ms., Oh wise one who knows all about human sexuality? Go!!!!
Super Fun Happy Slide

Carbondale, IL

#41149 Jul 7, 2013
It's not gays that are bringing the country down. It's all the welfare and people using and abusing it. Legalize gay marriage so we know whose gay in the first place.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#41150 Jul 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? The party's over? Shit eaters wuz robbed?
*snicker*
Enlightened response, FOR A 10 YEAR OLD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 179,265
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 33 min Bigdaddy 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min sonicfilter 1,124,815
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,969
Chicago a model city 4 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 5 hr Getagrip 44
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info