Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52021 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

George w Bush

AOL

#41050 Jul 5, 2013
I want everyone to know that George W. Bush was the greatest President the United States Has ever had. "I REALLY MISS HIS LEADERSHIP". I know most people will agree. Now this country is going down hill with Obama. Bring back Bush and Chaney!! They had leadership and steel balls. Remember 9/11 people. In 2016 vote Republican for real Leadership.. Only positive feedback wanted. Please no Democratic respones.. God Bless American!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41051 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that WE all know that, except for you. I imagine that you think that you might still be able to "shame" me into showing up.
Don't worry ... WE all know that by now no amount of insults could ever possibly shame you into growing a pair and showing up after you said you would.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41052 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You have nothing to worry about. So stop worrying. It's boring. And undignified.
Stop worrying about me worrying when I'm not worrying.

Your more pressing (pun intended) concern should be for your husband-to-be ... who's quite possibly cheating on you with Rockless Hudson.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41053 Jul 5, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop worrying about me worrying when I'm not worrying.
Your more pressing (pun intended) concern should be for your husband-to-be ... who's quite possibly cheating on you with Rockless Hudson.
You're not my husband-to-be! Dream on spice boy. Dream on.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41054 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not my husband-to-be! Dream on spice boy. Dream on.
Ummm ... that wouldn't be a dream for me - it would be a NIGHTMARE!

And hopefully non-recurring otherwise I'd have to insist on toothpicks or specula to intentionally avoid any sleep whatsoever.
laughing man

UK

#41055 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You and him seem to be really preoccupied with this Dirkhising
guy ...
Which makes me wonder: Was he one of your ex-boyfriends or one of laughing man's before he met Mrs. Frankie?
In the immortal words of Rose Feratu:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/round-lake-il...

"Like you care......"
laughing man

UK

#41056 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Someday (maybe) those tears will dry and you'll get over not having a chance at that threesome with the kid.
Rose Feratu has had at least 6 hours to police her own, but it hasn't.

And that's why I want them out of my neighborhood. They don't do any maintenance, and the sewage keeps backing up.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41057 Jul 6, 2013
Just breaking, the Highest Court has over-ruled SCOTUS.

Matthew 19:4-6 (CEV)
Jesus answered, "Don't you know that in the beginning the Creator made a man and a woman?
5 That's why a man leaves his father and mother and gets married. He becomes like one person with his wife.
6 Then they are no longer two people, but one. And no one should separate a couple that God has joined together."
finally the truth

AOL

#41058 Jul 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Just breaking, the Highest Court has over-ruled SCOTUS.
Matthew 19:4-6 (CEV)
Jesus answered, "Don't you know that in the beginning the Creator made a man and a woman?
5 That's why a man leaves his father and mother and gets married. He becomes like one person with his wife.
6 Then they are no longer two people, but one. And no one should separate a couple that God has joined together."
Bravo!!! I agree with you and all the true Christians that know God and love his word applaud you!! You are a GREAT AMERICAQN!! "SIR"
dead man walking

Mattoon, IL

#41060 Jul 6, 2013
George w Bush wrote:
I want everyone to know that George W. Bush was the greatest President the United States Has ever had. "I REALLY MISS HIS LEADERSHIP". I know most people will agree. Now this country is going down hill with Obama. Bring back Bush and Chaney!! They had leadership and steel balls. Remember 9/11 people. In 2016 vote Republican for real Leadership.. Only positive feedback wanted. Please no Democratic respones.. God Bless American!
Better pick another VP for the next go around. I heard the family who donated the heart wants it back. Here's an idea, put Michele Bachmann in charge of you VP selection committee this time.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41061 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ummm ... that wouldn't be a dream for me - it would be a NIGHTMARE!
And hopefully non-recurring otherwise I'd have to insist on toothpicks or specula to intentionally avoid any sleep whatsoever.
Not to worry. I'll never marry a man especially you. Relax fruitloops.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#41062 Jul 6, 2013
---------

(CNN)-- Osama bin Laden's death marked the end of an era for U.S. investigators who searched remote villages and mountain caves in a far-reaching manhunt for the al Qaeda leader.

Their search which lasted more than a decade ended early Monday in Pakistan when a small U.S. team raided a heavily guarded hideout in Pakistan and killed him.

...Ironically, the person who helped lead the U.S. to Osama bin Laden's hideout in Abbottabad was Dr. Shakil Afridi who has been held in a remote Pakistani prison serving a 33-year sentence.

Obama took all the credit for a decade long search and forgot all about Dr. Afridi.
----------

Is all really real about bin LADEN?

Is it a co-incident or is peculiar that the man giving information on bin Laden would be in jail, in order to keep him away that he could not tell the real thing, not to be asked by world and newsmen, and all public, that people would hear no more from his telling whether how much money was paid to him, or was it really real on bin Laden story, a true story with no pictures?

But is no strange matter since US keeps lots of secrecy, like NSA things by not exposing them, by telling as such.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41063 Jul 6, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
uuumm stupid that's by no means the first time on here I have said that... maybe your Slllllooow in the brain but here in America the Taliban are the christains
Too funny! Tell the Taliban they are Christians. Good for a laugh.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41064 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Mrs. Frankie? Now THIS guy ^^^ might be in need of some anger management therapy.
He's one errant exclamation point away from a stroke.
Oops ...
I probably shouldn't use that word around you or laughing man - it might give you two ideas.
Yeah, Jonah1 is one fundie short of a stroke. He has many issues.
laughing man

UK

#41065 Jul 6, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference, allright..
"Jesse William Dirkhising (May 24, 1986 September 26, 1999), also known as Jesse Yates, was an American teenager from Prairie Grove, Arkansas, who was kidnapped by two homosexual men who bound, drugged, tortured and repeatedly raped him. Dirkhising died from drugging and positional asphyxia during the ordeal....
Notice the silence? They never have and never will acknowledge it.

Like I've said, they never clean their own house, and I want them outta my neighborhood.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41066 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't worry ... WE all know that by now no amount of insults could ever possibly shame you into growing a pair and showing up after you said you would.
http://www.hark.com/clips/ddltfsjytl-how-tall...
Frankie Rizzo

Paris, IL

#41067 Jul 6, 2013
Yes your right I don't have any balls I will admit that freely also I am coming out of the closet and yes I am GAY!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41068 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Yes your right I don't have any balls I will admit that freely also I am coming out of the closet and yes I am GAY!
WOW! No balls eh? Illinois Frankie Rizzo sure is a punkass coward compared to California Frankie Rizzo. I got a big set.
laughing man

UK

#41069 Jul 6, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that WE all know that, except for you. I imagine that you think that you might still be able to "shame" me into showing up.
This is where it'll be, where it always is.

http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/Cczeuw...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm hawt and I know it. ”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#41071 Jul 6, 2013
Frankie, it's bed time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,251,930
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Enter 192,362
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,005
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,669
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 2 hr boundary painter 443
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr boundary painter 429
Dear Abby 7-5-15 3 hr boundary painter 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages