Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,903

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41020 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He was an innocent kid who was raped, tortured and murdered by two gay men.
Did he refuse to take part in a threesome with you and your husband-to-be?

Or did he demand too much money afterwards?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41021 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
(Frankie, if I may?)
..Relax, fruitloops....
Please do! Use it freely. They like it. Makes some of the more unstable of them want to beat me up!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41023 Jul 5, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
No you inbred moron ... your BFF laughing man did.
Work on your literacy before posting!
Now where's that date and time?
Calm down power ranger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41024 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
The SE corner of 147th Street and Central Ave in Oak Forest.
Right out in the open so everybody can see who was there ...
From where I'm at I can get there in about 10 minutes.
Those who've already played this game with me - even those that can't stand me - know that I'll be EXACTLY where I say I'll be EXACTLY when I say I'll be there.
A date and time is all I need now.
Too funny!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41025 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
July 23, 2200 hours. OK?
You got it.

I'll be there for 15 minutes only (10 - 10:15 PM) and then I'm gone.

Make sure you get there on time so I don't have to hear the usual list of excuses afterwards - which I'm sure you'll have anyway since there's no way in hell you show up.

But we'll see .. maybe you're the first one in 13 years to actually show up and get out of the car (as opposed to driving by and posting about me being there afterwards.

Oh ... and if you don't show? I WILL post about it afterwards.

Better ask for the car and start saving up that gas money now!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41026 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Did he refuse to take part in a threesome with you and your husband-to-be?
Or did he demand too much money afterwards?
Never met the poor kid. Never will now. He was kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered before I got the chance.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41027 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down power ranger.
I am calm. What do I have to worry about?

One of you three SHOWING up or something?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41028 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do! Use it freely. They like it. Makes some of the more unstable of them want to beat me up!
Who said anything about beating you up?

Is this yet another allegation you won't be able to back up by chance?

I think that makes at least 3 now.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41029 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He was kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered before I got the chance.
Someday (maybe) those tears will dry and you'll get over not having a chance at that threesome with the kid.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41031 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
As "Conversation-Stoppers " go, that was rather weak...
Actually that was quite funny ... and nowhere near as weak as you're gonna look when you start with the litany of excuses and lies after you don't show up in person.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41033 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do! Use it freely.
Is "fruitloops" the pet name for your favorite bodypart by chance?

The one your new BFF uses "soft butter" on?

I THINK IT IS!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41036 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, deary me. Can't have you posting about you got chumped. I'll be there 2159 hours. If I'm not, then, by all means, start without me. Promptly on time, as I'm punctual.
And there it is - the cowardice everybody knew was coming!

Only yours started almost 3 weeks advance.

That might be a new record for you conservatives ...
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41038 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Filbert, You're delusional.
Save your pet names for your pillow play ...
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41040 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be that one guy....the one in the doorway, why not run up, and get the first shot in? Just run up on that one doorway, and have at it!
No, no, no, see ... I'm just gonna stand there after saying whatever the hell it is you don't think I'll say to your face (freedom of speech dont'cha know!) and then see what you'll do ...

Like I said ... there's no physical threats from me at all.

Then again, since you already started changing the time and said "start without me" we know you won't show up at all.

So what's to worry about, right?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41041 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that wasn't. It was weak. Like that last Brownie that you assaulted, the one armed with the pillow?
Stop fantasizing about assaulting brownies (assuming you're not projecting there) and post more excuses for us!
Womba

Stillwater, OK

#41042 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that wasn't. It was weak. Like that last Brownie that you assaulted, the one armed with the pillow?
Got any new Rock Hudson jokes?:)
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41043 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh....think of the possibilities, sir, think of them!!!!
Still stuck on pillow play, eh?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#41047 Jul 5, 2013
The wild west volatility AND radicalism are clearly shuffled out, as so, in displaying the irrationality chaos in US.

When this is not just about Snowden matters, the volatility radicalism is specifically lacking the regard for proper human acts, demonstrating that such people live without getting acts together, to actualize the confirmation of conformance by obeying ruling, rules, regulations, instructions.

In other words, the example is that you think you can chase your ex-spouse to any corner of the world to the end of time, when he/she took your computer away containing some files of your business, to be with other land and people.

The reason your spouse left you is because he/she said you were a gangster doing wrong to a lot of people and the society to make money. Your ex-spouse has no more belief in you and wants to be with people with genuine value. That you say taking your property of computer away is theft. You say you have a big force and lot of gang members and will send them to chase your ex-spouse back wherever he/she has gone to.

Between the appraisal of taking the computer away like theft, to the standpoint of doing bad as a gangster, there is no such case of stealing computer over-weighs the ugliness of being the very bad gangster. As you think that some people might want the files of your gangster business model that your ex-spouse would give them, but that could not be the case as people think gangster business is very wrong and don't want your model.

In such a way, US spying on world is worse than Snowden 's telling snooping with possession of computers. Do you think that is the intellectual property as snooping (as what Snowden took) that people of the world want?

But the paradox is the disregard to ruling, rules and regulations. These examples are still going on as the wild west way of old times with no viable process to reason out matters and issues, like Bush's radicalism with no boundary of anything by forcing out UN inspection and broke the procedure stand point of acting on forced invasion of Iraq.

As US thinks it is a big force, it would do whatever to intimidate others to get Snowden, like using the CIA to tell Spain to do about airplane flying to Bolivia.
What is wrong is so wrong. Countries like Spain have no rights to detour airplane to Bolivia because of Snowden, but they should act like Russia, besides, they don't know the real truth and true facts without witnessing. They cannot always listen to propagandas as they should look at the good, the corrupted, the bad and the ugly to base on to operate for good.

No more wild west disorderly acts to the world can go on, as that will make lots of trouble, for all these are fouls and wrong.
It is what is right versus what is so wrong (as wrong-doings), in retrospect, that recognition of these aspects needs operative enactment in the affirmation of the confirmation of conformance by obeying ruling, rules, regulations, instructions throughout the world.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41048 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
No, no, no, see ... I'm just gonna stand there after saying whatever the hell it is you don't think I'll say to your face (freedom of speech dont'cha know!) and then see what you'll do ...
Like I said ... there's no physical threats from me at all.
Then again, since you already started changing the time and said "start without me" we know you won't show up at all.
So what's to worry about, right?
Right. You have nothing to worry about. So stop worrying. It's boring. And undignified.
George w Bush

AOL

#41050 Jul 5, 2013
I want everyone to know that George W. Bush was the greatest President the United States Has ever had. "I REALLY MISS HIS LEADERSHIP". I know most people will agree. Now this country is going down hill with Obama. Bring back Bush and Chaney!! They had leadership and steel balls. Remember 9/11 people. In 2016 vote Republican for real Leadership.. Only positive feedback wanted. Please no Democratic respones.. God Bless American!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,110,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,189
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Earthling-1 46,809
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Rick Moss 69,418
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min Donna WG 98,246
Abby 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••