Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,306

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40977 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
While we're on the subject of gutless...
Where is your actual name, picture, and town of residence? MIA, as is the story with all of you armchair warriors. You blow off a lot of steam, but have no substance. Go and blow...
The loudmouthed little coward is lots of fun! Easy to set him off make him want to fight you.

Like Sacramento Dan. Always wants to meet me in the Home Depot parking lot so he can beat me up. Like I'm gonna drive to Sacramento and meet his sillyass! Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40978 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
These little girls are so easy... They roar like lions, but melt down like soft butter...
Look at all the missing post numbers today. The strange thing is Jizzy's posts got deleted. He had a meltdown and started posting about raping my mother etc, I saw the posts but before I could respond they were quickly deleted. Never saw that behavior before. I thought Jizzy had a rainbow exemption.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40991 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference, allright..
"Jesse William Dirkhising (May 24, 1986 September 26, 1999), also known as Jesse Yates, was an American teenager from Prairie Grove, Arkansas, who was kidnapped by two homosexual men who bound, drugged, tortured and repeatedly raped him. Dirkhising died from drugging and positional asphyxia during the ordeal.
Dirkhising's death received only regional media coverage until a Washington Times article ran a story nearly a month after his death, noting the lack of national coverage in contrast to that given to the 1998 death of Matthew Shepard. The media coverage of the Dirkhising case was repeatedly and consistently contrasted with that of the high-profile Shepard case, although the cases were dissimilar in several important details. While both victims died as the result of assaults by two men, Dirkhising was a minor and the victim of a sex crime, while Shepard, an adult, was murdered as part of a hate crime." The differences are obvious. Jesse was assaulted, and murdered, by 2 homosexuals. Matt was murdered by a drug dealer. Jesse was forgotten, while Matt was elevated to the status of "Poster Child" for being a murdered drug addict, who was only noticed as being gay after the fact.
"Former Laramie Police Detective Ben Fritzen, one of the lead investigators in the case, also believed robbery was the primary motive.'Matthew Shepard's sexual preference or sexual orientation certainly wasn't the motive in the homicide,' he said,'If it wasn't Shepard, they would have found another easy target. What it came down to really is drugs and money and two punks that were out looking for it,' Fritzen said."
One was murdered by 2 drug-addled robbers. the other was murdered by gays. Do the math, spud-boi...
You and him seem to be really preoccupied with this Dirkhising
guy ...

Which makes me wonder: Was he one of your ex-boyfriends or one of laughing man's before he met Mrs. Frankie?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40993 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The loudmouthed little coward is lots of fun! Easy to set him off make him want to fight you.
Like Sacramento Dan. Always wants to meet me in the Home Depot parking lot so he can beat me up. Like I'm gonna drive to Sacramento and meet his sillyass! Too funny!
Why is everybody else a "coward" when YOU won't show up?

Any idea, coward?

I bet you don't answer, coward.

See how easy this is?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40994 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
These little girls are so easy... They roar like lions, but melt down like soft butter...
Soft butter?

We didn't ask you what you used for lube in the back there, Rambutt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40995 Jul 5, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You and him seem to be really preoccupied with this Dirkhising
guy ...
Which makes me wonder: Was he one of your ex-boyfriends or one of laughing man's before he met Mrs. Frankie?
No. He was an innocent kid who was raped, tortured and murdered by two gay men.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40996 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna pull bunnies out of your ass?
You guys sure have some strange fetishes there!

Mrs. Frankie has fruitloops that he molests and you have those ass rabbits ...

You must use a lot of soft butter then!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40997 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Any idea, coward?
See how easy this is?
Everybody is not a coward. But you are.

Anyone who impersonates other posters and changes his nic like you do is a coward. It's a simple concept really. Sound it out, ask for help.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40999 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
While we're on the subject of gutless...
Where is your actual name, picture, and town of residence? MIA, as is the story with all of you armchair warriors. You blow off a lot of steam, but have no substance. Go and blow...
Says the guy with the fake name ...

Jot this down dipshit:

My town of residence is ...

Oak Forest you stupid POS.

I thought that was pretty self explanatory.

And if you want more information than that?

Just come on out! I'll give you my address, phone number, and SSN.

Deal?

Do you want it bad enough to come get it?

Same deal ... I give you the place and you give me the date and time you'll be there. You'll get all the personal info you want.

What's the hold up?

A lack of balls, no car, no job to afford the gas money?

Or all of the above?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41000 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Any idea, coward?
See how easy this is?
Would it make you feel real tough to fight a disabled combat veteran in a wheelchair over a silly topix thread?

You might win! I can see the allure for you.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41002 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is not a coward. But you are.
Anyone who impersonates other posters and changes his nic like you do is a coward. It's a simple concept really. Sound it out, ask for help.
You're already a coward for running from every question you were asked.

The rest is just making you look worse.

Hey .. when is your husband-to-be who's trolling all over the internet for my attention gonna put me in that "casket" since I have a "death wish"?

Any idea? I can't seem to get an answer out of him on that for some reason!

I'm gonna have to do with N-E-V-E-R on that one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41003 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer kidding ...
Yeah, over on the judge thread. Now Jizzy has a brand new registered profile:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TK0EA9RFQ...
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41005 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people have you talked tough to and then wussed out on in person?

Oh wait ...

I forgot! You don't answer question when you can just CUT AND RUN from them like a "true patriot".

Sorry to interrupt your manicure there Mrs. Frankie!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#41006 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Says the guy with the fake name ...
Jot this down dipshit:
My town of residence is ...
Oak Forest you stupid POS.
I thought that was pretty self explanatory.
And if you want more information than that?
Just come on out! I'll give you my address, phone number, and SSN.
Deal?
Do you want it bad enough to come get it?
Same deal ... I give you the place and you give me the date and time you'll be there. You'll get all the personal info you want.
What's the hold up?
A lack of balls, no car, no job to afford the gas money?
Or all of the above?
Relax fruitloops. Geez. Have some dignity son.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41007 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you preoccupied with seeing justice done?
right now I'm too busy laughing on all those "casket" threats from my "death wish".

You know ... the ones you guys never follow up on after issuing them?

When I'm done laughing at you and the Carnal Couple Caught Curiously Copulating, I'll get right on the whole "justice" thing there.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41008 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it make you feel real tough to fight a disabled combat veteran in a wheelchair over a silly topix thread?
You might win! I can see the allure for you.
Any more lies and excuses for us?

Go get some from laughing man ... he's good at making them when he's called out into the open.

Getting discharged under the "Don't ask don't tell" policy does NOT make you handicapped - no matter how many shower stalls you're a veteran of!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41010 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops. Geez. Have some dignity son.
Again, we didn't ask you what you could f**k without breaking!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41014 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake name........fake name..........hmmm.....Is it possible that my name "Randy Hudson", or perhaps "Rando Hudson"........or, um,......R Hudson", as it variously appeared (when they were registered tags that HADN'T been banned yet, but subsequently were) cannot be used ? Could it be, that after being banned 4 or 5 times, I had been called "Rock" by a poster who wished to insult me, but found out that didn't work? That, in fact, it had inspired me, when creating my 6th tag? HHhhmm..?
Now, on to business ^^.......
you want to meet somewhere, where we can exchanges pleasantries? Sure. Name the place.
The SE corner of 147th Street and Central Ave in Oak Forest.

Right out in the open so everybody can see who was there ...

From where I'm at I can get there in about 10 minutes.

Those who've already played this game with me - even those that can't stand me - know that I'll be EXACTLY where I say I'll be EXACTLY when I say I'll be there.

A date and time is all I need now.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41016 Jul 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't call your husband-to-be (who did all the above on more than one thread) names like that!

I would guess it's not good for your relationship - then again I'm not familiar with the kind of relationship you two have so in your case it just might be "normal".
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#41017 Jul 5, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I issued a casket threat?
No you inbred moron ... your BFF laughing man did.

Work on your literacy before posting!

Now where's that date and time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Portlandia 1,156,442
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dale 182,210
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Frijoles 71,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST

NBC Sports11:58AM