Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,757)

Showing posts 35,121 - 35,140 of47,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Im still laughing man wrote:
Where did the tough guy from the UK go who's stalking me on another thread instead of answering the question he was asked over here?
Well, laughing man?
Were you just exposed as too much of a chickenshit to post a simple "YES" or "NO" answer AND too embarrassed to admit that you'll never show up to do a damn thing after shooting your mouth off?
Yep, that's EXACTLY what we all thought would happen!
And that's why I'm still laughing, man.
You come over here like a typical conservative loudmouth ... acting like an ignorant little punk ... putting others down and trying to bully people with "casket" threats. So obviously you think you're some kind of chosen "bad ass" in that black sans serif font of yours, right?
Then why is it whenever someone like me comes along who hurts your feelings by shattering your elitest worldview like a pane of glass and you have to "man up" (as you guys like to say) in real life and leave that comfy computer chair ...
All that bravado instantly turns to cowardice and your balls suddenly go MIA?
LMFAO!
And the best part? It happens 100% of the time with you "true patriots"- not sometimes, not half the time, not most of the time, not almost always ...
EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Now go have Mrs. Frankie lick your wounds you gutless little bitch.
Like I told you in advance: You can't out-debate me, you can't out-insult me and you sure as hell won't EVER want to try to out fight me.
HERE and NOW just might be a really good time for you to stop acting like an asshole before I make look any more pathetic than you already are.
Get the picture?
A keyboard tough guy melts down over a silly Topix thread. Too funny!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Mirth Stain wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the difference between a sex crime and a hate crime? Rainbow Shitstains? Wow. I'm having little trouble visualizing you and your circle of friends.
The Apologist for the homosexist pedophile murderers of Jesse Dirkhising tries to shame me with peer pressure.

(In my best George Takei imitation):

Oh MY!!!!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

You noticed too wrote:
<quoted text>
repubs like him sure do alot of talking on here dont they? theyll never do anything else though so you're wasting your time with him. talk is all he has
Rage Grrrrl now pretends to be something else in order to come back later and post "yeah, you're right".

And I have no use for religion or the spineless GOP. They never pay attention.Something as basic as "know your Enemy" doesn't register with the self anointed "educated" dimwits.
giggly girl

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

AGENDAGIGGLER - A laughing agendist
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

AGENDANGER - when laughing agendist gets his little feelings hurt....poor little laffyboy.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a foolish argument 'idiotic' is not incivility, it is blunt honesty. Quit whining.
1. You are exactly right that the situations you mention carry a high risk, and DO have corresponding problems. You are making my point.
2. When you deny the existence of orientation in pedophilia, you excuse and ignore the risk for children. You are not basing your reasoning on the safety of the children, you are basing it on a politically correct idea that ignores the reality that a pedophile molests the same gender.
Pedophiles also molest opposite gender... in far greater numbers. Or are you trying to ignore that reality, too?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophiles also molest opposite gender... in far greater numbers. Or are you trying to ignore that reality, too?
Another one rushes to Apologize and Enable the pedophile homosexist murderers of Jesse Dirkhising.

How low can Caligula go?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one rushes to Apologize and Enable the pedophile homosexist murderers of Jesse Dirkhising.
How low can Caligula go?
I did nothing of the kind, dipshit. Go ply your bait&switch bullshit somewhere else.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read back a few pages, you will find that I already noted that the 96% heterosexual population would of course have greater numbers.

However, since you are trying to distort the issue, while gays make up only a portion of the 4% GLBT's, they represent over 30% of pedophiles. A much larger percentage than heterosexuals.

That Sugar is the real reality.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feces wrote:
<quoted text>
I did nothing of the kind, dipshit. Go ply your bait&switch bullshit somewhere else.
Are these your words, shitferbrains? Are you saying your intent wasn't to lessen the torture and murder of Jesse Dirkhising by homosexuals?

"Pedophiles also molest opposite gender... in far greater numbers. Or are you trying to ignore that reality, too? "
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read back a few pages, you will find that I already noted that the 96% heterosexual population would of course have greater numbers.
However, since you are trying to distort the issue, while gays make up only a portion of the 4% GLBT's, they represent over 30% of pedophiles. A much larger percentage than heterosexuals.
That Sugar is the real reality.
The reality of your FUBAR brain. That percentage crap was debunked the day after that propaganda was released. But then we have all come to realize that stupid fundies like you don't care about facts or truth.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these your words, shitferbrains? Are you saying your intent wasn't to lessen the torture and murder of Jesse Dirkhising by homosexuals?
"Pedophiles also molest opposite gender... in far greater numbers. Or are you trying to ignore that reality, too? "
Like you care.........
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

I was unaware of Jesse's case and how it was handled.
Horrible...makes me sick.
No AGEN@#@#@# foolishness on this subject.
Just sadness.
Fifth Column Watch

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you care.........
I care very much for the torture and murder of ANYone that's swept under the rug by an agendist homosexist alphabet agency (GLAAD and GLSEN, etc ) and which is aided and abetted by the Media and you.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Fifth Column Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
I care very much for the torture and murder of ANYone that's swept under the rug by an agendist homosexist alphabet agency (GLAAD and GLSEN, etc ) and which is aided and abetted by the Media and you.
Yeah, right.... don't you have some flying monkeys to train?

Who do you think you're kidding, you wingnut?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Another AGENDABREAK.
...poor rose.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
"wingnut"?

Ooh la LA!

Which wing, Brainiac?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality of your FUBAR brain. That percentage crap was debunked the day after that propaganda was released. But then we have all come to realize that stupid fundies like you don't care about facts or truth.
Thanks for your opinion blonde, irregardless, you attempted to bluff a bogus number, ignoring the percentages.

Why are such tactics necessary for a legitimate cause???

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your opinion blonde, irregardless, you attempted to bluff a bogus number, ignoring the percentages.
Why are such tactics necessary for a legitimate cause???
Still married. Your opinions still don't matter. You still don't matter. 253 units at our lake-home condo association and even the republicans here recognize us as married.

You're out of touch, out of the loop and out of control. Probably out of Depends undergarments too. Better check the inventory.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Still married. Your opinions still don't matter. You still don't matter. 253 units at our lake-home condo association and even the republicans here recognize us as married...
253? WOW!

We're real proud of you fruitloops! Real proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,121 - 35,140 of47,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Zap Brannigan 96,063
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,033,020
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 167,445
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min Silly times 4,025
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Brian_G 42,951
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min HughBe 65,058
Abby 4-17 3 hr RACE 23
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••