Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,807

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Diversity Watch

UK

#40932 Jul 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
Where did the tough guy from the UK go who's stalking me on another thread instead of answering the question he was asked over here?
Well, laughing man?
Were you just exposed as too much of a chickenshit to post a simple "YES" or "NO" answer AND too embarrassed to admit that you'll never show up to do a damn thing after shooting your mouth off?
Yep, that's EXACTLY what we all thought would happen!
And that's why I'm still laughing, man.
You come over here like a typical conservative loudmouth ... acting like an ignorant little punk ... putting others down and trying to bully people with "casket" threats. So obviously you think you're some kind of chosen "bad ass" in that black sans serif font of yours, right?
Then why is it whenever someone like me comes along who hurts your feelings by shattering your elitest worldview like a pane of glass and you have to "man up" (as you guys like to say) in real life and leave that comfy computer chair ...
All that bravado instantly turns to cowardice and your balls suddenly go MIA?
LMFAO!
And the best part? It happens 100% of the time with you "true patriots"- not sometimes, not half the time, not most of the time, not almost always ...
EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Now go have Mrs. Frankie lick your wounds you gutless little bitch.
Like I told you in advance: You can't out-debate me, you can't out-insult me and you sure as hell won't EVER want to try to out fight me.
HERE and NOW just might be a really good time for you to stop acting like an asshole before I make look any more pathetic than you already are.
Get the picture?
You talk too much, pansy boi. All you are is a mouth, perfect for being the inflatable doll at "pride" parades.

There. I acknowledged your existence, just as I acknowledged your aunts and uncles before I flushed.
laughing man

UK

#40933 Jul 4, 2013
Im still a panty rooster wrote:
Like I told you in advance: You can't out-debate me, you can't out-insult me and you sure as hell won't EVER want to try to out fight me.
HERE and NOW just might be a really good time for you to stop acting like an asshole before I make look any more pathetic than you already are.
Get the picture?
I'm laughing at you,

shit

for

brains.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40934 Jul 4, 2013
Where did the tough guy from the UK go who's stalking me on another thread instead of answering the question he was asked over here?
Well, laughing man?
Were you just exposed as too much of a chickenshit to post a simple "YES" or "NO" answer AND too embarrassed to admit that you'll never show up to do a damn thing after shooting your mouth off?
You come over here like a typical conservative loudmouth ... acting like an ignorant little punk ... putting others down and trying to bully people with "casket" threats. So obviously you think you're some kind of chosen "bad ass" in that black sans serif font of yours, right?
Then why is it whenever someone like me comes along who hurts your feelings by shattering your elitest worldview like a pane of glass and you have to "man up" (as you guys like to say) in real life and leave that comfy computer chair ...
LMFAO!
And the best part? It happens 100% of the time with you "true patriots"- not sometimes, not half the time, not most of the time, not almost always ...
EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Get the picture?
Relax fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40935 Jul 4, 2013
Well, laughing man?
LMFAO!
EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Get the picture?
http://www.hark.com/clips/ylynrywxln-cuckoo-c...

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40936 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I indicated no such assertion that homosexuals are 'predisposed' to pedophilia.
However, I do note, as you did, that taking advantage of the weak and vulnerable is a serious temptation for ANY orientation, given the power of sexuality.
This is why we separate heterosexuals in situations where risk is likely. It is putting the fox in with the hens. You pretend it doesn't exist in an idiotic politically correct attempt to change views on homosexuality. In fact, you are setting up a failure.
The Boy Scouts is rooted in Christianity. For some reason, atheists never established a similar ministry.
What is it with you and your need to try to insult people with whom you disagree? Have you somehow convinced yourself that it enhances your credibility? It doesn't. If there is an inherent risk in having gay scout leaders, the same inherent risk exists in having men coach girls in a variety of sports. I suppose the same risk is inherent in having celibate Catholic priests teaching CCD classes to any children. I'm not trying to pretend risk doesn't exist. Nor am I the idiot you need to believe I am. Nor am I attempting to change views on homosexuality. That is a process that will continue to happen on its own. What failure is it that I am "in fact" setting up? Why not give civility a chance in your replies? It won't kill you.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40937 Jul 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I'm going to ask you Rainbow Shitstains to tell us about Jesse Dirkhising.
You don't know the difference between a sex crime and a hate crime? Rainbow Shitstains? Wow. I'm having little trouble visualizing you and your circle of friends.
You noticed too

Chicago, IL

#40938 Jul 4, 2013
Well, laughing man?
LMFAO!
EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Get the picture?
repubs like him sure do alot of talking on here dont they? theyll never do anything else though so you're wasting your time with him. talk is all he has

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40939 Jul 5, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with you and your need to try to insult people with whom you disagree? Have you somehow convinced yourself that it enhances your credibility? It doesn't. If there is an inherent risk in having gay scout leaders, the same inherent risk exists in having men coach girls in a variety of sports. I suppose the same risk is inherent in having celibate Catholic priests teaching CCD classes to any children. I'm not trying to pretend risk doesn't exist. Nor am I the idiot you need to believe I am. Nor am I attempting to change views on homosexuality. That is a process that will continue to happen on its own. What failure is it that I am "in fact" setting up? Why not give civility a chance in your replies? It won't kill you.
Calling a foolish argument 'idiotic' is not incivility, it is blunt honesty. Quit whining.

1. You are exactly right that the situations you mention carry a high risk, and DO have corresponding problems. You are making my point.

2. When you deny the existence of orientation in pedophilia, you excuse and ignore the risk for children. You are not basing your reasoning on the safety of the children, you are basing it on a politically correct idea that ignores the reality that a pedophile molests the same gender.

Location hidden

#40940 Jul 5, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the difference between a sex crime and a hate crime? Rainbow Shitstains? Wow. I'm having little trouble visualizing you and your circle of friends.
Aren't you kind of one sided on your civility tirade?

What does that 'visualize about you and your circle of friends'?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40941 Jul 5, 2013
Well, laughing man?
LMFAO!
EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Get the picture?
A keyboard tough guy melts down over a silly Topix thread. Too funny!
laughing man

UK

#40942 Jul 5, 2013
Mirth Stain wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the difference between a sex crime and a hate crime? Rainbow Shitstains? Wow. I'm having little trouble visualizing you and your circle of friends.
The Apologist for the homosexist pedophile murderers of Jesse Dirkhising tries to shame me with peer pressure.

(In my best George Takei imitation):

Oh MY!!!!
laughing man

UK

#40943 Jul 5, 2013
You noticed too wrote:
<quoted text>
repubs like him sure do alot of talking on here dont they? theyll never do anything else though so you're wasting your time with him. talk is all he has
Rage Grrrrl now pretends to be something else in order to come back later and post "yeah, you're right".

And I have no use for religion or the spineless GOP. They never pay attention.Something as basic as "know your Enemy" doesn't register with the self anointed "educated" dimwits.
giggly girl

Saint Louis, MO

#40944 Jul 5, 2013
AGENDAGIGGLER - A laughing agendist
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40945 Jul 5, 2013
AGENDANGER - when laughing agendist gets his little feelings hurt....poor little laffyboy.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40946 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling a foolish argument 'idiotic' is not incivility, it is blunt honesty. Quit whining.
1. You are exactly right that the situations you mention carry a high risk, and DO have corresponding problems. You are making my point.
2. When you deny the existence of orientation in pedophilia, you excuse and ignore the risk for children. You are not basing your reasoning on the safety of the children, you are basing it on a politically correct idea that ignores the reality that a pedophile molests the same gender.
Pedophiles also molest opposite gender... in far greater numbers. Or are you trying to ignore that reality, too?
laughing man

UK

#40947 Jul 5, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophiles also molest opposite gender... in far greater numbers. Or are you trying to ignore that reality, too?
Another one rushes to Apologize and Enable the pedophile homosexist murderers of Jesse Dirkhising.

How low can Caligula go?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40948 Jul 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one rushes to Apologize and Enable the pedophile homosexist murderers of Jesse Dirkhising.
How low can Caligula go?
I did nothing of the kind, dipshit. Go ply your bait&switch bullshit somewhere else.

Location hidden

#40949 Jul 5, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read back a few pages, you will find that I already noted that the 96% heterosexual population would of course have greater numbers.

However, since you are trying to distort the issue, while gays make up only a portion of the 4% GLBT's, they represent over 30% of pedophiles. A much larger percentage than heterosexuals.

That Sugar is the real reality.
laughing man

UK

#40950 Jul 5, 2013
Rose Feces wrote:
<quoted text>
I did nothing of the kind, dipshit. Go ply your bait&switch bullshit somewhere else.
Are these your words, shitferbrains? Are you saying your intent wasn't to lessen the torture and murder of Jesse Dirkhising by homosexuals?

"Pedophiles also molest opposite gender... in far greater numbers. Or are you trying to ignore that reality, too? "
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40951 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read back a few pages, you will find that I already noted that the 96% heterosexual population would of course have greater numbers.
However, since you are trying to distort the issue, while gays make up only a portion of the 4% GLBT's, they represent over 30% of pedophiles. A much larger percentage than heterosexuals.
That Sugar is the real reality.
The reality of your FUBAR brain. That percentage crap was debunked the day after that propaganda was released. But then we have all come to realize that stupid fundies like you don't care about facts or truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min loose cannon 177,986
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min mdbuilder 46,605
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,109,401
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 35 min Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••