Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,810

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40867 Jul 3, 2013
Now I even have laughing man trying to hide behind a different name ...

Behind his computer screen AND a different name!

LMAO!

So much for BAD ASS conservatives who like to bully people with their ignorance.

Like I said ... all you have to do is call them out on it and then watch them scatter like the cockroaches at laughing man's place with the high electric bill!
laughing man

UK

#40868 Jul 3, 2013
You want me, sweetheart?

Tell me how much. Send me flowers.

Hugs and kisses, shitferbrains.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40869 Jul 3, 2013
Rastous wrote:
burp
fart
idiots

Las Vegas, NV

#40870 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
Now I even have laughing man trying to hide behind a different name ...
Behind his computer screen AND a different name!
LMAO!
So much for BAD ASS conservatives who like to bully people with their ignorance.
Like I said ... all you have to do is call them out on it and then watch them scatter like the cockroaches at laughing man's place with the high electric bill!
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS..!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO YOURSELVEs!!!!!!!!!!
idiots

Las Vegas, NV

#40871 Jul 3, 2013
You all need to watch FOX NEWS (FAIR AND BALANCED) BILL O" REILLY AND SHAWN HANNITY ARE GREAT AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL TRUE AMERICANS.. AND ALL YOU LIBERALS GET A FIRST PLANE RIDE TO CHINA OR IRAN AND SEE HOW MUCH FREEDOM YOU HAVE.. God bless America!!!!!!!!!!
laughing man

UK

#40872 Jul 3, 2013
idiots wrote:
You all need to watch FOX NEWS (FAIR AND BALANCED) BILL O" REILLY AND SHAWN HANNITY ARE GREAT AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL TRUE AMERICANS.. AND ALL YOU LIBERALS GET A FIRST PLANE RIDE TO CHINA OR IRAN AND SEE HOW MUCH FREEDOM YOU HAVE.. God bless America!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a Freeper? Your "writing" betrays you.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

#40873 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
You want me, sweetheart?
Tell me how much. Send me flowers.
Hugs and kisses, shitferbrains.
There ya go ... just as we expected!

That's four and counting.

Go any more for us chickenshit?

I bet you do!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40874 Jul 3, 2013
idiots wrote:
You all need to watch FOX NEWS (FAIR AND BALANCED) BILL O" REILLY AND SHAWN HANNITY ARE GREAT AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL TRUE AMERICANS.. AND ALL YOU LIBERALS GET A FIRST PLANE RIDE TO CHINA OR IRAN AND SEE HOW MUCH FREEDOM YOU HAVE.. God bless America!!!!!!!!!!
Has that "great American" Sean Hannity been waterborded yet ... for charity ... like he said he would ... 1533 days ago?

Anybody know what the hold up is?

Did he lose his balls?

Hey laughing man and Mrs. Frankie ... did one of you guys accidentally bite down or something?
laughing man

UK

#40875 Jul 3, 2013
You wanna meet me somewhere, Rainbow Rambo?
idiots

Las Vegas, NV

#40876 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Freeper? Your "writing" betrays you.
Here's the Deal.......... FOX NEWS IS THE ONLY THING ON TV THAT TELLS THE TRUTH!!!!!!! IT RULES... To Good to you!!!!!!!!!! all you liberal freaks jump!!!!!!!!!!
idiots

Las Vegas, NV

#40877 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Has that "great American" Sean Hannity been waterborded yet ... for charity ... like he said he would ... 1533 days ago?
Anybody know what the hold up is?
Did he lose his balls?
Hey laughing man and Mrs. Frankie ... did one of you guys accidentally bite down or something?
SHAWN HANNITY Is A GREAT AMERICAN!! YOU COULD NOT HOLD HIS BALL SACK LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40878 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
You wanna meet me somewhere, Rainbow Rambo?
There ya go ... just as we expected!

That's five and counting.

Go any more for us chickenshit?

I bet you do!

Again I'll repeat the question that you keep running from: I'll give you the place and you give me the date and time you'll be there.

ONE single word is all I need on this one - a "YES" or a "NO".

Still waiting BAD ASS!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40879 Jul 3, 2013
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAWN HANNITY Is A GREAT AMERICAN!! YOU COULD NOT HOLD HIS BALL SACK LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!
You're right ... no, I couldn't.

At least not until Mr. or Mrs. Frankie spit it out.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40881 Jul 3, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>those morazzs wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the head
And it probably did too!

Hit one right in the head, crawled around the cranium, got in one ear, started looking around for brain matter and ended up crawling right out the other side ... completely unobstructed!

Them moved on to the next morazzs ...
laughing man

UK

#40882 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go ... just as we expected!
That's five and counting.
Go any more for us chickenshit?
I bet you do!
Again I'll repeat the question that you keep running from: I'll give you the place and you give me the date and time you'll be there.
ONE single word is all I need on this one - a "YES" or a "NO".
Still waiting BAD ASS!
Has your Mommie picked out the casket, shitferbrains?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40884 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your Mommie picked out the casket, shitferbrains?
That's still not an answer.

That's six and counting.

Go any more for us chickenshit?

I bet you do!
laughing man

UK

#40885 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That's still not an answer.
Good for you, shitferbrains!

I'll tell you a little secret, just between you and me:

It was a question!

Now run along and practice your Tai Chi, Rainbow Rambo. You just KNOW you're gonna whup me real soon!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40886 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, shitferbrains!
I'll tell you a little secret, just between you and me:
It was a question!
Now run along and practice your Tai Chi, Rainbow Rambo. You just KNOW you're gonna whup me real soon!
You just KNOW you're never gonna answer the question no matter how simple I make it and you're never gonna show up.

That's seven and counting now.

7 chances and 7 cut and runs!

C'mon chickenshit! I already narrowed it down to a one word answer with only two options.

How much easier can I possibly make it for you?

YES or NO?
GODS WAY

Chicago, IL

#40887 Jul 4, 2013
JESUS IS GOD
JESUS IS GOD
JESUS IS GOD REPENT REPENT REPENt

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40888 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How many girls did Sandusky molest?
wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe YOU even asked that question! I really thought when you and CHL integrated personalities...he maybe got a bit smarter, but noooo the stupidity remains and is worse than ever!
Surely you know a pedophile is a pedophile, it is a crime of opportunity!
SMH in disgust.
Over 30 years, the only kids Sandusky had an 'opportunity' to molest were boys?

Did you know that the percentage of pedophiles who molest both genders is so low, they don't record it?

The celibate requirement of priesthood has given opportunity for gay pedophiles to sacrilegiously infest it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,109,691
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 178,023
Amy 9-17-14 10 min ralph 14
Dear Abby 9-17-14 43 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 45 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 46 min rev Dave 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 46,632
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••