Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,582

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
chum lee

Las Vegas, NV

#40807 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope ... that's STILL not an answer to what your false idols are doing boofing alter boys or why your church leaders let it continue unprosecuted for DECADES.
Try again again again again!
I just love stumping you Jeerbus dipshits. Watching you type those failed ad-hominems "masquerading" as answers makes me almost as happy as watching republicans lose a presidential election, and more seats in the Senate and more seats in the House!
Another Bible thumper just got officially thumped!
I'M A BIBLE THUMPER. You need a hung from all of us>

Whoever believes on JESUS will not be put to shame. FOR WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THAT IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE LORD JESUS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD HAS RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD YOU WILL BE SAVED. Laughing try Jesus..Seems you have a lot of hate in your heart!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40808 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady doth protest too much methinks.
Relax tough guy. Just don't do it again. There is nothing wrong with gay. It's nothing to use as an insult. Some great people in history were gay.
Don't do what again?

Destroy your credibility by pointing out how you make all sorts of allegations you can't prove, dodge questions like a wuss, lie your ass off, and threaten to run to the mods?

I GUARANTEE THAT I'M GONNA DO THAT AGAIN.

It's what I do to people like you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40809 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope ... that's STILL not an answer to what your false idols are doing boofing alter boys or why your church leaders let it continue unprosecuted for DECADES.
Try again again again again!
I just love stumping you Jeerbus dipshits. Watching you type those failed ad-hominems "masquerading" as answers makes me almost as happy as watching republicans lose a presidential election, and more seats in the Senate and more seats in the House!
Another Bible thumper just got officially thumped!
Was it a Bible thumper who happened to be a gay pedophile,

Or a gay pedophile who imitated a Bible thumper to get at boys?

Now that's a question!

Here's another one.

Was it gay pedophiles being protected by other gay pedophiles sacrilegiously corrupting a Church?

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#40810 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a question!
Here's another one.
Was it gay pedophiles being protected by other gay pedophiles sacrilegiously corrupting a Church?
There's no such thing as a "gay pedophile." Homosexuality is being attracted, romantically and physically, to ADULTS of the same sex.

Pedophilia is being attracted to children, of EITHER sex.
laughing man

UK

#40811 Jul 3, 2013
chum lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M A BIBLE THUMPER. You need a hung from all of us>
Whoever believes on JESUS will not be put to shame. FOR WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. THAT IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE LORD JESUS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD HAS RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD YOU WILL BE SAVED. Laughing try Jesus..Seems you have a lot of hate in your heart!
Did your Galactic Boogerman do shit for Jessica Lunsford or Zahra Baker?

No, didn't think so, cult kook.

Oklahoma City, OK

#40812 Jul 3, 2013
chum lee wrote:
Marriage is a life-long exclusive covenant between a man and a woman,the most serious commitment a couple will make in its lifetime. But many enter into it with a lack of maturity and knowledge.
This would be true except for the bigoted lie about it being "between a man and a woman." MANY couples that are two men or two women ALSO are married, and it means EXACTLY the same thing.

There's no surer sign of a lack of maturity and knowledge than bigotry

Oklahoma City, OK

#40813 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you rump rangers can come up with something better than "homophobe", you pathetic brain dead sack of crap.
Nazi comes to mind, but homophobe works just fine. The word isn't pathetic, being homophobic is.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40814 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a question!
Here's another one.

Try again again again again again!

Did I mention that I just love stumping you Jeerbus dipshits? Watching you type those failed ad-hominems "masquerading" as answers makes me almost as happy as watching republicans lose a presidential election, and more seats in the Senate and more seats in the House!

Another Bible thumper just got officially re-thumped!
laughing man

UK

#40815 Jul 3, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi comes to mind, but homophobe works just fine. The word isn't pathetic, being homophobic is.
Another pubescent disciple of Der Sphincter shows up. Am I supposed to be impressed?
chum lee

Las Vegas, NV

#40816 Jul 3, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be true except for the bigoted lie about it being "between a man and a woman." MANY couples that are two men or two women ALSO are married, and it means EXACTLY the same thing.
There's no surer sign of a lack of maturity and knowledge than bigotry
Name calling gets us KNOWHERE since you don't know me. OK lets go with your logic.. if it was just two men or two women alive today our species (humans) would be extict. God created us one man and one woman. This is the only way the survivial of the human race could be done. You can fight this all you want, but Gods Word will live on forever know matter what you or I think. Fighting God with human logic is foolish.
little thumper tard

UK

#40817 Jul 3, 2013
Me be thumpin'!

Me Nationside!

Me want your corn!!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40818 Jul 3, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a "gay pedophile." Homosexuality is being attracted, romantically and physically, to ADULTS of the same sex.
How many girls did Sandusky molest?
chum lee

Las Vegas, NV

#40819 Jul 3, 2013
I was in the military and had a gay friend he asked me because i'm gay do you still like him. and i told him i will always be your friend i just can't accept the behavior just like the sins of fornication or adultery its wrong and sinful.. I didn't make the law God did and i believe its wrong. I have my own sin"s to deal with just like everyone on this forum. so calling me a bigot is foolish and wrong if you don't know me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40820 Jul 3, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Is there such a thing as a straight pedophile?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40821 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pubescent disciple of Der Sphincter shows up. Am I supposed to be impressed?
No, you're supposed to be answering questions about your AOL dial-up and your pending nuptials.

But of course you were sidetracked by the thought of another man's sphincter again.

It's OK ... when you're done just put the box of tissue back where you found it and remember to wash your hands.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40822 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Try again again again again again!
Did I mention that I just love stumping you Jeerbus dipshits? Watching you type those failed ad-hominems "masquerading" as answers makes me almost as happy as watching republicans lose a presidential election, and more seats in the Senate and more seats in the House!
Another Bible thumper just got officially re-thumped!
Danth's Law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40823 Jul 3, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's Law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40824 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
...It's OK ... when you're done just put the box of tissue back where you found it and remember to wash your hands.
That's what your mom said.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40825 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Is there such a thing as a straight pedophile?
Murphy's law - sums up your entire existence.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40826 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't issue chat threats.
Oh wait ... I forgot.
You don't know what they are (which is obviously how you know others are doing it).
Don't worry, I won't tell the mods on you or even threaten to.
I know you're completely harmless!
Chat? Is that what you're trying to do? No wonder you come across so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min fetch almighty 1,124,295
Abby 10-20 26 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 179,220
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]