Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52069 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40765 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobic too. You're quite the package ain't you tough guy?
Homophobic?

Because I pointed out your husband-to-be and his obsession with the sphincters of other males?

Or because I inquire about your wedding plans?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40766 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Still seeing those threats and those black helicopters are ya?
You need more lithium in your diet.
Yes. Would you like me to re-post one? My favorite one is when you got so angry and lost it so bad you threatened to "knock out any teeth you have left".

Very poor form, old sport. But very funny for us! Relax tough guy.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40767 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again? I have never cried to the mods. You are a lair too. No surprise there.
Oh ... so you just issued a chat threat but then when it came right down to it, you didn't do a damn thing?

Is that it?

No surprise there.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40768 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jizzy, blah blah blah black helicopters blah bah threats that aren't there blah blah I'm telling my mom blah!
Is "Jizzy" your pet name for laughing man when you two are on better terms?

What's your pet name for him when you're fighting?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40769 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Homophobic?
Because I pointed out your husband-to-be and his obsession with the sphincters of other males?
Or because I inquire about your wedding plans?
Yes, because you use gay as an insult.

Your unfunny little homophobic joke about me and another man being gay and getting married as if that's a bad thing.

Hope that helps moron, always ask. You are a homophobe.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40770 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Is "Jizzy" your pet name for laughing man when you two are on better terms?
What's your pet name for him when you're fighting?
No it's the nickname of the sock puppet "Zoro". He changes socks so often we just call him Jizzy, after one of his old socks.

You wouldn't like him, he's not a homophobe like you. Although he is a moron!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40771 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh ... so you just issued a chat threat but then when it came right down to it, you didn't do a damn thing?
Is that it?
No surprise there.
You're a liar. I have never "issued a chat threat" whatever that is. I'm not a fool hothead loser like you. I don't lose it so bad i threaten people over the internet! How embarrassing! You're a real hothead eh? Too funny!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40772 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because you use gay as an insult.
Your unfunny little homophobic joke about me and another man being gay and getting married as if that's a bad thing.
Hope that helps moron, always ask. You are a homophobe.
1) I never used gay as an insult.

2) I never said that the reason you two know so much about other gays (your sexual orientation) is bad.

3) You and your husband-to-be were the hypocrites that came over here talking down to lesbians and gays before you outed yourselves in front of everyone on here.

Now again ... if you have proof of your allegation regarding number one or two above?

Prove it.

Or, you can tell us why you keep lying.

Pick one!

And dammit - when is that wedding?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40773 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. I have never "issued a chat threat" whatever that is. I'm not a fool hothead loser like you. I don't lose it so bad i threaten people over the internet! How embarrassing! You're a real hothead eh? Too funny!
You just lied again ...

You either ran to the mods to report me or you just threatened to do so and then didn't.

Which was it, moron?

Your posts are listed above this one so don't think that I can't pull it right up and post it back to you verbatim.

You can't spin your way out of this one!
laughing man

UK

#40774 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Funniest is when he gets so mad he threatens to beat people up over this silly topix thread.
I noticed that.

The little fruit is all in a murderous rage. It's screaming for us to come get a limp thrashing. I picture something along the lines of Justine Bieber, a little buck toothed and pug nosed, pimples covering it like a swarm of bees, Doritos dust from head to toe.

Fresh out of Mommie's basement.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40775 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
1) I never used gay as an insult.
2) I never said that the reason you two know so much about other gays (your sexual orientation) is bad.
3) You and your husband-to-be were the hypocrites that came over here talking down to lesbians and gays before you outed yourselves in front of everyone on here.
Now again ... if you have proof of your allegation regarding number one or two above?
Prove it.
Or, you can tell us why you keep lying.
Pick one!
And dammit - when is that wedding?
You're a homophobe son, you already proved it yourself. I need do nothing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40776 Jul 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that.
The little fruit is all in a murderous rage. It's screaming for us to come get a limp thrashing. I picture something along the lines of Justine Bieber, a little buck toothed and pug nosed, pimples covering it like a swarm of bees, Doritos dust from head to toe.
Fresh out of Mommie's basement.
LMAO!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40777 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a homophobe son, you already proved it yourself. I need do nothing.
So ... you can't prove it then?

How we all know that was coming?

Thanks for lying in front of everyone on here.

We'll all keep your credibility (or the lack thereof) in mind going forward on here.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40778 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!! Angry homoerotic threats of violence! Too funny!
Calm down fruitloops or someone actually will report your silly ass. Relax.
Here you go "I'm not laughing anymore". Here's the post you are crying about. Does it say I really reported you, liar?

Or does it say someone might? See what a liar you are?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40779 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever that is"?

So you not only threatened to run to the mods (IF you didn't already), but now you say you don't know what chat threats are ... as you continue to accuse me of making them.

This is almost writing itself here!

Again, we'll be sure to add this to your credibility collection there.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40780 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
So ... you can't prove it then?
How we all know that was coming?
Thanks for lying in front of everyone on here.
We'll all keep your credibility (or the lack thereof) in mind going forward on here.
You proved it yourself with your cute little jokes about me getting married to another man just because you're mad at me.

You use gay as an insult. You're a homphobe. And a liar. I proved that.

All in all you're quite a loser son.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40781 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's the nickname of the sock puppet "Zoro". He changes socks so often we just call him Jizzy, after one of his old socks.
You wouldn't like him, he's not a homophobe like you. Although he is a moron!
What ya want biatch
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40782 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved it yourself with your cute little jokes about me getting married to another man just because you're mad at me.
You use gay as an insult. You're a homphobe. And a liar. I proved that.
All in all you're quite a loser son.
Awww you found a man. Good for you. Remember give him a reacharound.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40783 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
"Whatever that is"?
So you not only threatened to run to the mods (IF you didn't already), but now you say you don't know what chat threats are ... as you continue to accuse me of making them.
This is almost writing itself here!
Again, we'll be sure to add this to your credibility collection there.
Stop crying and stop lying. It's undignified.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40784 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go "I'm not laughing anymore". Here's the post you are crying about. Does it say I really reported you, liar?
Or does it say someone might? See what a liar you are?
It says "REPORTED". That indicates past tense - that you already did report me or at least try to.

Then it says "or somebody actually will" which is a threat of reporting.

Now who would be the most likely to report me or try to report me on here? The one who keeps complaining about imaginary chat threats maybe?

And who would that be?

Again .... don't even try spinning out of the fact that you threatened me with the mods. And don't think I'm worried about the mods doing anything based on what you try to report - I know they won't. In fact, I'm sure they'll enjoyed the laugh.

It's the fact that you would be so butt-hurt (pun intended) that you would even consider doing that and then actually post it in front of others.

You're an even bigger wuss than your husband-to-be! Like I said before ... no wonder you're the Mrs. in the relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many people think louis farrakhan is an idiot (Mar '11) 1 hr reality is a crutch 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Grey Ghost 1,263,857
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 194,552
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 6 hr VeganTiger 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 11 hr Julie 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages