Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,747)

Showing posts 34,921 - 34,940 of47,075
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not just changing the meaning of a word. You distort what I said by saying so. Just like the change of arsenic to sugar would be devastating, so to the change of the most important relationship in society would be devastating.
How exactly will the "change of the most important relationship in society" be devastating? Who will be devastated? How does Jodi and Wendy becoming each other's legal next of kin in a legally-binding civil contract devastate you or me or anyone else? And why didn't you answer the questions I asked previously?

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage around the world and across culture, religion and time is between man and woman.
Marriage around the world and across culture, religion and time (until 1967) was between man and woman of the same race. People argued against legalizing such an arrangement using exactly the same arguments you keep using.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to prove harm, i simply have to point out key major differences.
Sure you have to prove harm if you want to try to prevent a cultural change. By 1967 all attempts to prove harm had failed and the Supreme Court finally ruled accordingly.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>They are not the same, therefor they are not equal.
How are the parties to a domestic partnership so fundamentally different as citizens of our country that their rights should be any different from those of any other citizen? Are you saying that parties to such contracts are less entitled to the same legal considerations, that some citizens should be disqualified from certain provisions of said contracts?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Zero wrote:
<quoted text>Now suck it up
Still working on that Pulitzer, eh?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Rebel Preacher wrote:
All you gays are sinning against God and shall be doomed to everlasting oppression by the bad angel. I curse you, perverts against the wishes of God the Father.
I'm not afraid of your imaginary playmate or you.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Man up and face reality!
That is HILARIOUS coming from the Queen of Denial.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
I don't have to prove harm,
Oh but you DO, KiMerde. You most certainly do. Why do you thinking SCOTUS denied standing to the fools that attempted to defend Prop 8?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Im still laughing obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar police here.'This may sound crazy, but even to this day I still miss my parents.'
if youre going to correct one 'im still laughing ass' correct them all your hippocracy is readily apparent
"Youre"?

"Hippocracy"?

And when did sentences in your world stop ending in periods?

LOL ... it's readily apparent that you're a gutless punk with the IQ of afterbirth!

Why don't you answer those questions on the other thread I shredded you on after you stalked me over there?

What's the matter? Did I rip up every bullshit talking point you had and you had to run back over here to lick your wounds?

Try less names, better English and a hell of a lot more answers, loudmouth.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Hey gang ... go over to this thread here and see how I annihilated the New Lenox moron (with the 50 names) over and over again - his posts are the recent ones from New Lenox and mine are the ones responding to him under the name "Reagan was a MENACE".

You'll also see some posts from "laughing man" - his are the ones from the UK.

The stalker trolls decided to try and gang up on me and they still ended up getting trashed for it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
ROSE Feratu?

I love that name ... brilliant!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

CDC wrote:
AGENDAVAC - When the agendist tells someone with differing views to "suck it up".
Anyone else notice that as soon as someone mentions "sucking it up" CDC magically appears.

Coincidence?

I think not!

DUBIOUSSEXUALORIENTATION - the source of CDC's frustration
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>They are here, they are homosexual, they are getting married. Now suck it up and act like a man for Pete's sake.
They're poly! they're jolly! And they're in Jizzy's face!

Whoop~Whoop!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, while pretending to be a bad ass and hiding what kind of person he is in real life.
Why so mad fruitloops?
Again with the fruit loops?

You can show up at place I give you at any time and see what I am in real life and if I'm pretending to be a bad ass. All you have to do is get mommy to lend you the car and get a job so you can pay for the gas money to get out here.

Everything I've posted to you on here I'll gladly say in person an inch from your nose. And you know it!

There's a reason you conservatives have been threatening to "blah blah my f'n blah all over the blah!" for 12 years now but have yet to ever show up and actually DO it.

It's because when all is said and done, more is always said .. than done. In other words ...

They're all like YOU.

So you just keep on molesting those fruit loops over there - with the hole only you could possibly fit through.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
ROSE Feratu?
I love that name ... brilliant!
What's brilliant about it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Hey gang ... go over to this thread here and see how I annihilated the New Lenox moron (with the 50 names) over and over again - his posts are the recent ones from New Lenox and mine are the ones responding to him under the name "Reagan was a MENACE".
You'll also see some posts from "laughing man" - his are the ones from the UK.
The stalker trolls decided to try and gang up on me and they still ended up getting trashed for it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...
Danth's Law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Anyone else notice that as soon as someone mentions "sucking it up" CDC magically appears.
Coincidence?
I think not!
DUBIOUSSEXUALORIENTATION - the source of CDC's frustration
No, no one else noticed it. Only you. But you're a moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Again with the fruit loops?
You can show up at place I give you at any time and see what I am in real life and if I'm pretending to be a bad ass. All you have to do is get mommy to lend you the car and get a job so you can pay for the gas money to get out here.
Everything I've posted to you on here I'll gladly say in person an inch from your nose. And you know it!
There's a reason you conservatives have been threatening to "blah blah my f'n blah all over the blah!" for 12 years now but have yet to ever show up and actually DO it.
It's because when all is said and done, more is always said .. than done. In other words ...
They're all like YOU.
So you just keep on molesting those fruit loops over there - with the hole only you could possibly fit through.
Too funny! Relax power ranger.

For a late lunch, I'll have the "I'm still laughing" melt. With a hissy-fit cookie. Ah good times!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
“Love fights. Love cares. Love discriminates. And therefore there is in Scripture, very clearly, a thing called the ‘wrath of God’. God hates all enemies of love as the doctor hates the cancer that’s killing his beloved patient. If you really love a human being you will hate all the dehumanizing forces that are harmful to that human being,”
Peter Kreeft
That's still not an answer to what your false idols are doing boofing alter boys or why your church leaders let it continue unprosecuted for DECADES.

Try again again!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Drama queen.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one else noticed it. Only you. But you're a moron.
Why so angry?

Did your husband-to-be get cold feet or something?

Did the mods reject you too?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
That is HILARIOUS coming from the Queen of Denial.
hilarious ha ha so funny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,921 - 34,940 of47,075
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,034,631
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,685
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 65,184
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Los Angeles 43,024
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 35 min Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance