Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,020

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40705 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about him ...
He's only a creepy "bad ass" on-line.
See, the personal anonymity of the internet is a great excuse for him to stop holding himself to actual standards of human behavior ... because there are no REAL social ramifications for his actions as long as he remains hidden behind a computer screen.
It's not like screen names here on an internet thread are going to be able to ostracize him in real life for his rampant douchebaggery!
The convenient lack of consequences gives him internet-muscles, much like 3 or 4 Bud Lites probably give him beer muscles (around 5 friends of his who he knows who would hold him back in real life).
So what does he care? But it shows what type of person he really is when society isn't there to push him back into his rightful place.
He said, while pretending to be a bad ass and hiding what kind of person he is in real life.

Why so mad fruitloops?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40706 Jul 3, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
good nite all I really do gotta go I said way to much alreadyt
Yes you did.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40707 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>ty sorry didn't mean to ramble mu guts out
Was funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40708 Jul 3, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Frankie's that unhinged he could resort to violence just by me asking a question?
He's obsessed with me. And very angry and taking this silly Topix sh!t way too seriously. He's probably thinking all sorts of irrational thoughts.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40709 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>this may sound crazy but evan to this day I still miss mi parents
Oy. Thought you were done. This is not the place for it toots. Write a novel.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40710 Jul 3, 2013
AGENDAJABBER
<quoted text>ty sorry didn't mean to ramble mu guts out
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40711 Jul 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends on how hormonal he is when he finds out.
Unlike you and the other girly-men here, I suffer no womanly emotional problems.

I won't hit you over a silly topix thread. The whole idea is preposterous, calm down power ranger!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40712 Jul 3, 2013
PEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
peace with god.net also will help you and pray for you.
Good luck. She HATES Christians. You're gonna set her off again.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40713 Jul 3, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>So it IS simple the use of the 'M' word in association with domestic same-sex partnerships that irks you. Think how much time, energy, and effort you might have saved yourself if you'd just started with and stuck to that premise. Well you can't put the gay toothpaste back into the tube, so I guess the reality of the cultural use of the 'M' word as the label put on such contracts is something you now find yourself having to watch and hate. There are so many things in this world that would benefit more from your intelligence than this now-unchangeable fact. Why are you so consumed by something you cannot change?
No, it is not just changing the meaning of a word. You distort what I said by saying so. Just like the change of arsenic to sugar would be devastating, so to the change of the most important relationship in society would be devastating.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40714 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not just changing the meaning of a word. You distort what I said by saying so. Just like the change of arsenic to sugar would be devastating, so to the change of the most important relationship in society would be devastating.
Tell me how does a man and a man, or a woman and a woman change marriage? If both people are of the age of consent, both are able to join in a contract. So what is the differance?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40715 Jul 3, 2013
AGENDABREAK - the sudden break with reality the often happens to an agendist.
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me how does a man and a man, or a woman and a woman change marriage? If both people are of the age of consent, both are able to join in a contract. So what is the differance?

“Emblem of the Brave and True”

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#40716 Jul 3, 2013
Prove societal harm from Same Sex Marriages.
Prove harm to the sanctity of matrimony.
Show imperical scientific data outlining the detriment to humanity from gay marriage.
Prove absolute consenses among all world cultures as to what traditional marriage is defined as.
Until you have something tangible to back your claims kindly take your opinions and immorally sodomize yourself with them.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40717 Jul 3, 2013
A fine example of AGENDABREAK:
Nomos Soter wrote:
Prove harm to the sanctity of matrimony.
Show imperical scientific data outlining the detriment to humanity from gay marriage.
Prove absolute consenses among all world cultures as to what traditional marriage is defined as.
Until you have something tangible to back your claims kindly take your opinions and immorally sodomize yourself with them.

“Go PACK Go!!”

Since: Dec 09

Lawrenceville, IL.

#40718 Jul 3, 2013
Around his head he wore a yellow ribbon,
He wore it for his soldier that is far, far away!
Tony Orlando

Saint Louis, MO

#40719 Jul 3, 2013
What the Fooook
Rastous wrote:
Around his head he wore a yellow ribbon,
He wore it for his soldier that is far, far away!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40720 Jul 3, 2013
CDC wrote:
AGENDABREAK - the sudden break with reality the often happens to an agendist.
<quoted text>
Awww, was the question to hard to answer?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40721 Jul 3, 2013
Nomos Soter wrote:
You first power ranger! Your idea.
The Drunk Jan Mills

Paris, IL

#40723 Jul 3, 2013
Hey Frankie you ever been scked off by a redneck from GA there boy?
Im still laughing obama

New Lenox, IL

#40724 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>this may sound crazy but evan to this day I still miss mi parents
Grammar police here.'This may sound crazy, but even to this day I still miss my parents.'

if youre going to correct one 'im still laughing ass' correct them all your hippocracy is readily apparent
Im still laughing obama

New Lenox, IL

#40725 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is so much more.
BRILLIANT! Bravo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Karma is a_______ 1,114,962
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Eric 69,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,987
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 1 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]