Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40678 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>you really are a freaking creep aren't you
Don't worry about him ...

He's only a creepy "bad ass" on-line.

See, the personal anonymity of the internet is a great excuse for him to stop holding himself to actual standards of human behavior ... because there are no REAL social ramifications for his actions as long as he remains hidden behind a computer screen.

It's not like screen names here on an internet thread are going to be able to ostracize him in real life for his rampant douchebaggery!

The convenient lack of consequences gives him internet-muscles, much like 3 or 4 Bud Lites probably give him beer muscles (around 5 friends of his who he knows who would hold him back in real life).

So what does he care? But it shows what type of person he really is when society isn't there to push him back into his rightful place.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40679 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>fluck you ... I don't care what evil azz sh!t you are
A proposition?

How much are you are charging these days? Not like you are still 14yo right?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40681 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
She's apparently told her side of things, but all you can do is mumble incoherently.
I too would like to know where God was when Jessica Lunsford was buried alive in Florida.
I'd also like to know where God was when Zahra Baker was hacked to bits.
Both girls weren't even 12, if memory serves, and "god" didn't do shit, though it supposedly knows the amount of hairs on your head and has for eternities.
If you're going to talk religion, do it with some basic intelligence. If you're a flying saucer kook then I'll grind you like sausage myself.
We're actually agreeing on something here?

OK ... this is officially scary!

Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?
laughing man

UK

#40682 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of medication are you taking?
Bearing false witness, Zero?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40683 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of medication are you taking?
Careful now ... you mess with him and Frankie's gonna hit you with his purse!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40688 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Bearing false witness, Zero?
Short Yellow Bus, Helmet?
laughing man

UK

#40690 Jul 2, 2013
Im still a Zero man wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only a creepy "bad ass" on-line.
Most likely it's one of you. Maybe it is you. Jesus freaks, sphincter freaks, what's the difference? They play their class warfare games and sell lies. Jesus will love you when nobody else will, and libtards celebrate Diversity and loves de black man and de womyn's. Just ask Herman Cain or Sarah Palin.

Both sides loves you until you decide to be an individual. Then you're damned and homeless.

Nope, not a dimes worth of difference between you.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40691 Jul 2, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful now ... you mess with him and Frankie's gonna hit you with his purse!
You think Frankie's that unhinged he could resort to violence just by me asking a question?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40693 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>no dousche i'm 45 soon to be 46 and I have taken care of nyself the entire time
I imagine your time prison and the lifestyle of a street hooker from the age 14-16yr you consider 'taking care of yourself'.

More power to ya...but a $150 for 45yrs...don't think so...
PEACE

Chicago, IL

#40694 Jul 2, 2013
I turned to this website. now I know why you have so much hate for God and christians. This website will not help you find the true and living God. www.billygraham.org/decision .. will help you if you want it.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40695 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Frankie's that unhinged he could resort to violence just by me asking a question?
That depends on how hormonal he is when he finds out.
PEACE

Chicago, IL

#40696 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>this may sound crazy but evan to this day I still miss mi parents
peace with god.net also will help you and pray for you.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40697 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>this may sound crazy but evan to this day I still miss mi parents
No, actually that is the most rational and I hope sincere thing I read from you. Shows that there is more to you than that front you started off with. So you are not all about hate.

Don't mind me 'cause I am far from perfect and often irritate myself. So welcome to my world, thanks for dropping in...

Can I get you something to drink?
GODS WAY

Chicago, IL

#40698 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I know plenty about the scriptures as I was (unfortunately) raised a Catholic and sent to a Catholic high school.
Here's some of "God's Way" for you:
God commanded Israelites to cut the unborn babies from the mother's womb of their enemies.
He had the Angel of Death sweep down and kill the first born sons of Egyptians in order to free the Israelites from slavery.
He commanded parents to stone their children to death for disobedience.
Look it up, this is all in the Bible.
And then there's your church-sanctioned, modern-day sodomites in robes routinely victimizing alter boys after mass.
You're God is one seriously sick omniscient being there!
You have taken all these verses out of context. If you could provide what books of the bible (66 books in the bible chapter and verse) I would be happy to give you the correct interpretation to my best ability and if i have to go to differnet sources for help i would to so. I do know this i would be very careful to question almighty God on how and why he does things especially in a mocking way. I know for a fact that when babies die they are instintly in the presence of God. Does God make examples out of people and nations who are disobediant to his will and laws absolutly. If a people or nation does not repent or change can he wipe them out yes ( look at sodom and gamora). I could go on but I hope you get the point. laughing man you seem very arrangant and prideful.. you wont be laughing once that heart stops of yours and die in your sins. You will have all your answers about God and his ways.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40699 Jul 3, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just the use of the word 'marriage' by same-sex couples that is the bee in your bonnet? Is this all about semantics for you? Ok. "Ss couples are clearly not the same or equal to marriage." You are correct. A same-sex couple is two people of the same gender who are, presumably, in a relationship. A marriage is the public and legal contract between two people whereby those two people become each other's legal next of kin. Please share more of what you call facts. I'm not going away anytime soon.
Words describe reality. If they don't discriminate, it is harmful.

Arsenic looks like sugar, call it that and see what happens.

If you dumb down marriage to a contract, why not just call it a contract. Marriage is so much more.

Location hidden

#40700 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No, it's got nothing to do what I think at all.
What I KNOW is that you didn't refute the fact that your God (there's only ONE remember) was indeed responsible for all those things I mentioned and as usual you swung and missed with your attempt at a witty retort.
Would you like a do-over?
OK ... I'll give you another shot on this one.
“Love fights. Love cares. Love discriminates. And therefore there is in Scripture, very clearly, a thing called the ‘wrath of God’. God hates all enemies of love as the doctor hates the cancer that’s killing his beloved patient. If you really love a human being you will hate all the dehumanizing forces that are harmful to that human being,”

Peter Kreeft

Location hidden

#40701 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>where was your god when the Christian kids of mcdanials Kentucky mocked me and called me an "It" or told me they couldn't be my friend because their christain parents had told them not to play with or talk to the "Freak of Nature".... Where was your god then
He was sending His Son to deal with depravity.

Why do you reject that care and join the depravity???

You choose a micro second of time in eternity to express vengeance at the wrong person! Kind of foolish don't you think?

A monster mutation.
laughing man

UK

#40702 Jul 3, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Short Yellow Bus, Helmet?
That's it? Jesus spoke to its heart and told it to say something utterly juvenile like that?

I'm still waiting for an answer as to where "god" was when those aforementioned little girls were murdered.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40703 Jul 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Words describe reality. If they don't discriminate, it is harmful.
Arsenic looks like sugar, call it that and see what happens.
If you dumb down marriage to a contract, why not just call it a contract. Marriage is so much more.
So it IS simple the use of the 'M' word in association with domestic same-sex partnerships that irks you. Think how much time, energy, and effort you might have saved yourself if you'd just started with and stuck to that premise. Well you can't put the gay toothpaste back into the tube, so I guess the reality of the cultural use of the 'M' word as the label put on such contracts is something you now find yourself having to watch and hate. There are so many things in this world that would benefit more from your intelligence than this now-unchangeable fact. Why are you so consumed by something you cannot change?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40704 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>you really are a freaking creep aren't you
YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny! Couldn't resist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 6 min Taint Shield 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TSM 1,152,931
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,677
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min kal 49,174
Deat Abby 12-16 51 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

NBC Sports11:21AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Bears' Trestman aware of speculation about future - NBC Sports