Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
34,821 - 34,840 of 48,990 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
I can prove homosexuality is un-natural it goes against procreation.. NOW HOW CAN YOU ARGUE THAT ONE FACT.. WE WOULD NOT BE HERE WITH TWO WOMEN OR TWO GUYS...
Cain and Abel.

Case closed.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by an imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
Oops! Nope, the gay twirl isn't working...
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of something that "isn't working" ...
I didn't get any update on what your religious leaders are doing about all the pedophiles in robes roaming your church pews.
What are they doing besides just transferring them to other parishes to keep it all under wraps (while they still got paid) so they can avoid persecution?
Judging by the amount of money the Vatican has had to shell out because of the sodomites you guys keep confessing to for forgiveness, it seems like that probably "isn't working".
Got any answers?
You weren't speaking of what isn't working, you were trying to change the subject because you have no reasoned response.

I'm not Catholic.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Speaking of something that "isn't working" ...
I didn't get any update on what your religious leaders are doing about all the pedophiles in robes roaming your church pews.
What are they doing besides just transferring them to other parishes to keep it all under wraps (while they still got paid) so they can avoid persecution?
Judging by the amount of money the Vatican has had to shell out because of the sodomites you guys keep confessing to for forgiveness, it seems like that probably "isn't working".
Got any answers?
still hiding them and moving them from unsuspecting parish to the next. the real concern is moving the money around so it is safe from the lawsuits, this is one thing Cardinal Dayle was good at, one reason he might have been on the short list for the pope position...gotta take care of business before actually managing their mission statement about taking care of their flack and all that bullshit that brings the cash into religious cults. the second oldest profession, donchya know...
GODS WAY

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your god is a proven myth. you are in a cult. seek counseling.
only a fool would believe in something that has been proven false a thousand times...
God forgive you of your blashemy, ignorance and blindness.. First of all God is not a myth. Once you die you will know him well because you will kneel before him and be judged and thrown into the lake of fire.
GODS WAY

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain and Abel.
Case closed.
Cain and abel (case closed) You know nothing about the scriptures. Eve also had female children cain and abel were the male gene. Just because the other female born from eve is not revealed does not mean she did not have other children. Remember God said be fruitful and multiply and i'm sure they had female children case closed.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your god is a proven myth. you are in a cult. seek counseling.
only a fool would believe in something that has been proven false a thousand times...
Der Sphincter is the way to Enlightenment!

Come into the 21st Century!

Pillow biting is Progress!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
God forgive you of your blashemy, ignorance and blindness.. First of all God is not a myth. Once you die you will know him well because you will kneel before him and be judged and thrown into the lake of fire.
the god of your cult is a proven myth. seek counseling or a deprogrammer. you worship a false idol.
wellwellwell

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to lay off the Kool Aid...sounds like your blood pressure is sky high. Kool Aid is ok in small doses, but that stuff can kill you!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain and abel (case closed) You know nothing about the scriptures. Eve also had female children cain and abel were the male gene. Just because the other female born from eve is not revealed does not mean she did not have other children.
Sorry, it's not in the Bible, so I can't take your word for it.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain and abel (case closed) You know nothing about the scriptures. Eve also had female children cain and abel were the male gene. Just because the other female born from eve is not revealed does not mean she did not have other children. Remember God said be fruitful and multiply and i'm sure they had female children case closed.
I know plenty about the scriptures as I was (unfortunately) raised a Catholic and sent to a Catholic high school.

Here's some of "God's Way" for you:

God commanded Israelites to cut the unborn babies from the mother's womb of their enemies.

He had the Angel of Death sweep down and kill the first born sons of Egyptians in order to free the Israelites from slavery.

He commanded parents to stone their children to death for disobedience.

Look it up, this is all in the Bible.

And then there's your church-sanctioned, modern-day sodomites in robes routinely victimizing alter boys after mass.

You're God is one seriously sick omniscient being there!
GODS WAY

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the god of your cult is a proven myth. seek counseling or a deprogrammer. you worship a false idol.
If God is a myth you prove it. This is who God is: He is a person/spirit.. His name is Jehovah ..He lives in the third heaven. There are two spiritual Fathers 1.God the Father (Jehovah)who you don't know. You can only know him when you accept Jesus christ as Lord and Saviour and repent of your sins. God the Father God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit are one. Your Spiritual Father is Satan the father of lies who is deceiving you of the truth of the gospel. The God of this world system has blinded those who do not believe in the gospel. The only true christians in this world are genuine born again christians who are filled with the spirit of God (HOLY SPIRIT). Now to all those who mock true christians and the bible i understand why you do it. You dont want anyone telling you how to live your life. If you could understand God you would know he gave you and me the commandments to protect us from sin God Knows whats best for you but because of your pride/rebellion you will probably never know God. I will tell you if you reject Jesus and fail to repent of your sins you will be seperated from God in torment/hell where the worms do not die and waiting for the final judgement the GREAT WHITE THROWN JUDGEMENT. SALVATION IS ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST AND REPENTING OF YOUR SINS.. THAT IS TRUTH.
GODS WAY

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know plenty about the scriptures as I was (unfortunately) raised a Catholic and sent to a Catholic high school.
Here's some of "God's Way" for you:
God commanded Israelites to cut the unborn babies from the mother's womb of their enemies.
He had the Angel of Death sweep down and kill the first born sons of Egyptians in order to free the Israelites from slavery.
He commanded parents to stone their children to death for disobedience.
Look it up, this is all in the Bible.
And then there's your church-sanctioned, modern-day sodomites in robes routinely victimizing alter boys after mass.
You're God is one seriously sick omniscient being there!
You think being a catholic makes you a true born again christian most catholics are not true children of God. There are false relgions and teachers in this world if you knew God like I do you would not mock him but love him. We as people will not always understand why he does things his ways and our minds are limited. You were deceived by you Catholic teachers of the truth of the bible. You will never understand God's way until you repent of sin and accept by faith jesus christ. Now their are good born again christian catholics out their but most of those i know think you can go live like the devil and still be saved which is false. Jesus said you will know a true christian by their fruits (obedience to God and a desire to live for him is an indication you know him.) These Catholic priest who you talk about might not be saved and are living in the flesh. You think just because you wear a robe and go to church you are saved are deceived. Faith in Jesus Christ and true repentance turning from your old way of life is the only way to be saved. Someone has misguided you..
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Im still an imbecile man wrote:
<quoted text> church-sanctioned, modern-day sodomites
Bite a pillow for Der Sphincter!

YEA!!!!
carneytheclown

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want anyone telling you how to live your life.
They are afraid of what might be out there. The are scared ****less if GOD is real they are in deep doo-doo when they get to the Pearly Gates. They think that by rejecting GOD they are smarter than HIM. They aren't. They think that this is the way they can sneak around and do what they want like murder innocent babies in the womb and have sex with anyone and anything they want and not have to pay for it when HE calls them home.

It is funny though that the anti-GOD types now yelling and screaming to live the life they want to live, without any consequences, they need an all encompassing government to get their way. Without a compliant court system they could never get the achievements they have already. To get what they want they need a huge government that tells everyone how to live their life. The exact opposite of what they think they believe.

They think that by enlarging the government and by making it more intrusive, more regulating, that they will actually be free-er. Totally untrue. Big governments are never free-er. They are always more constraining. Big governments are always more stifling.
GODS WAY

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>I saw your jesus earlier today... he was hanging dead on a cross.... what a shame... I bet your god killed him like he did the millions of innocent women and children of the old testament
Let me educate you since you don't know who killed jesus christ our Lord. It was God the Father who gave up his Son Jesus christ so you and me (sinners) could live with him in heaven one day after our death. For God So loved the world that he (gave) his one and only son that whosoever believed in him should not perish but have everlasting life. God the Father gave his son in death so it was not the jews or anyone else. Know one takes the son of God unless he allows it to happen. God is in Control of everything even if you guys think this world is out of control. OUR LIMITED MINDS CAN NEVER COMPREHEND THE MIND OF GOD OR HIS WAYS OF DOING THINGS.
twobytwo

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I... the millions of innocent women and children of the old testament
Do you mean the sinners, the evil ones who GOD deemed to be washed from the earth?
twobytwo

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
We as people will not always understand why he does things his ways and our minds are limited....Someone has misguided you..
You can always tell who the small minded ones are by the way they mock GOD and religion. People with limited capacity and small brains fear things they cannot understand. They bully those who try to tell them that they should change their ways before it is too late.
twobytwo

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

GODS WAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me educate you....
It is profoundly difficult to educate small brained people. I applaud your intentions nevertheless.
twobytwo

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>why the fluck would anyone want to go spend eternity with a serial killer rapist god.. are you freaking kidding me... count me out
See. Told you. Small brained people. Unable to grasp the truth. Didn't have to wait long for that expert response did we?
twobytwo

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses”(Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.
The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).
This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself.
your god sucks
You sure came up with that long and detailed response pretty quickly. From where did you cut and paste that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,083,410
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min SpaceBlues 45,878
Amy 7-30 9 min Toj 18
Abby 7-30 20 min Kuuipo 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 36 min ohoh 3,844
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 304
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,089
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search