Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

PEACE

Chicago, IL

#40648 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses”(Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.
The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).
This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself.
your god sucks
You know I don't know why you have so much hate for God, but most of the time it starts when you were a child. I would love to spend some time with you because God has blessed my life so much. Your misinterpretation of the bible in the old or new testament is the same God. I don't have the time to go over all you wrote however during the time of noah he gave those people years to repent and turn to the true and living God. Noah pleaded with them to turn from their disbelief and sins and turn to the true and living God. Whatever your view of God he still loves you and died for you and his will for you is seek him out. I don't know if your playing games but if you want to find God cry out to Jesus and tell him to reveal himself to you and if your prayer is from the heart he will answer your hearts desire. If you continue to have anger and bitterness in your heart torwards God he will withdraw himself from you and you will die in your sin's. But i challege you to cry out to Jesus and he will answer your prayer ask him to forgive you and show me who you are God.. God loves you so much.. Don't blame man's fall on God. God made everything perfect in the begining until man broke God's law. ITS MANS FAULT NOT GOD'S..
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40649 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but your god is a serial killer
What kind of cereal? Kellogg, Post, Special K...
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40650 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses”(Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.
The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).
This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. If more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself.
your god sucks
BRILLIANT!
What a Deal

Las Vegas, NV

#40654 Jul 2, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT!
laughing man your a real winner if you think this is brilliant. That's what you get when you live in chicago and a State that is corrupt. If i'm not misstaken thats where our leader came from one of if not the most corrupt states in 50. Do us a favor laughing man. Get an education and make something of yourself. Don't be a loser.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40655 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>look I don't need your god.... I do just fine as a stripper and escort here in seattle... I needed god when I was a 14 year old street hooker or when I was in bayview womens prison in new York as an 18 year old... or when my friend died from HIV in my arms.... where was your god then.... or where was he when my mother fractured my skull at the age of five or when she broke my wrist with a 2x4 when I was 10
That explains it...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40657 Jul 2, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There ...
I think I summed up every one of your last 4 or 5 posts.
You might want to save some of that carnal infatuation for your honeymoon night.
I'm sure Mrs. Frankie will appreciate it.
Relax fruitloops. I'm not gay like yourself. So I don't want to marry a man. It's a simple concept really. Think hard. Ask for help.

Remember! There are no dumb posts. Only stupid moronic posters like yourself.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40658 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>look I don't need your god.... I do just fine as a stripper and escort here in seattle... I needed god when I was a 14 year old street hooker or when I was in bayview womens prison in new York as an 18 year old... or when my friend died from HIV in my arms.... where was your god then.... or where was he when my mother fractured my skull at the age of five or when she broke my wrist with a 2x4 when I was 10
So what can be learned here? It seems your strong point is not in making wise choices!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40660 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>I used to pray to jesus that he would help my mother with her emotional problems... not even for me... but for the women who would blame all of her lifes problems on me the hermaphroditic female child she gave birth to and then completely rejected because of how people in my small western Kentucky town and yes churchs would mock her .. I never prayed for me I prayed for her... where was god then... or how about my mother who hung up on the social worker who tried to reach her to let her know that her 15 year old daughter was in Wyandotte co youth detention center in kansascity for prostitution.... she hung up
What could be learned here,

It seems that you have become just like your mother, but blame God for all of your problems.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40662 Jul 2, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT!
Brilliant cut and paste job? Not so. She didn't give credit. She didn't post the link it came from. And it was boring fundie sh!t. Whining about a god she doesn't believe in and such.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40665 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
So what can be learned here? It seems your strong point is not in making wise choices!
Her mother tried to teach her well but even a 2 x 4 to the head didn't help.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40667 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>where was your god when the Christian kids of mcdanials Kentucky mocked me and called me an "It" or told me they couldn't be my friend because their christain parents had told them not to play with or talk to the "Freak of Nature".... Where was your god then
So you were mocked by ignorant children, wow, how uncommon that is huh?

Yet, the one you are now mocking was falsely accused, beaten and crucified.

Yet you had it rough...
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40668 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax fruitloops. I'm not gay like yourself. So I don't want to marry a man. It's a simple concept really. Think hard. Ask for help.
Remember! There are no dumb posts. Only stupid moronic posters like yourself.
Your husband-to-be is preoccupied with the sphincter of other men and you have a strange fascination with "fruitloops".

Is that because your d*ck is so small you could f**k one without breaking it?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40669 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>you think my life is funny...... hmmmmmmm bet your a christain
Would that make you feel better if that was my religious belief?
laughing man

UK

#40671 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
What could be learned here,
It seems that you have become just like your mother, but blame God for all of your problems.
She's apparently told her side of things, but all you can do is mumble incoherently.

I too would like to know where God was when Jessica Lunsford was buried alive in Florida.

I'd also like to know where God was when Zahra Baker was hacked to bits.

Both girls weren't even 12, if memory serves, and "god" didn't do shit, though it supposedly knows the amount of hairs on your head and has for eternities.

If you're going to talk religion, do it with some basic intelligence. If you're a flying saucer kook then I'll grind you like sausage myself.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40672 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>whatever you scumbag I have never once harmed my child not once
\
I didn't even know you had a kid. Why the confession? Something you would like to share?...talk about?
laughing man

UK

#40674 Jul 2, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, the one you are now mocking was falsely accused, beaten and crucified.
Sumbeech ought to kept to itself, instead of running around the countryside playing class warfare games.

Jesus was a libtard and somebody shut it up. Take your Middle Eastern Mythology and shove it up your braincase. Let the fighters do the fighting and the Jesus freaks sit on their asses like they always have, believing that they don't have to do squat 'cause "God's gonna make 'em pay in the end".
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40676 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sumbeech ought to kept to itself, instead of running around the countryside playing class warfare games.
Jesus was a libtard and somebody shut it up. Take your Middle Eastern Mythology and shove it up your braincase. Let the fighters do the fighting and the Jesus freaks sit on their asses like they always have, believing that they don't have to do squat 'cause "God's gonna make 'em pay in the end".
What kind of medication are you taking?
PEACE

Chicago, IL

#40677 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>look I don't need your god.... I do just fine as a stripper and escort here in seattle... I needed god when I was a 14 year old street hooker or when I was in bayview womens prison in new York as an 18 year old... or when my friend died from HIV in my arms.... where was your god then.... or where was he when my mother fractured my skull at the age of five or when she broke my wrist with a 2x4 when I was 10
You can't believe in your heart of hearts that being a stripper and escort is God's will for your life. You are destroying yourself emotionally, spiritually and health. This kind of life style can result in drug alcohol abuse and much more. The men you are working for don't care about you only the money you provide for your service and once they are done they will move on to the next victim. I ask that you seek out a christian baptist church. The Billy Graham Ministry and Intouch Ministry out of atlanta ga. can help. They helped me. 1-877-247-2426 or 1-800-789-1473 God Bless You.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40678 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>you really are a freaking creep aren't you
Don't worry about him ...

He's only a creepy "bad ass" on-line.

See, the personal anonymity of the internet is a great excuse for him to stop holding himself to actual standards of human behavior ... because there are no REAL social ramifications for his actions as long as he remains hidden behind a computer screen.

It's not like screen names here on an internet thread are going to be able to ostracize him in real life for his rampant douchebaggery!

The convenient lack of consequences gives him internet-muscles, much like 3 or 4 Bud Lites probably give him beer muscles (around 5 friends of his who he knows who would hold him back in real life).

So what does he care? But it shows what type of person he really is when society isn't there to push him back into his rightful place.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#40679 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>fluck you ... I don't care what evil azz sh!t you are
A proposition?

How much are you are charging these days? Not like you are still 14yo right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques Ottawa 197,138
ask amy 9-4-15 28 min PEllen 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min Grey Ghost 1,278,305
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 54,604
I Remember Mel Reynolds. 3 hr Indicted Again 1
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 10 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 11 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr contrary opinion 100,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages