Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,734)

Showing posts 34,661 - 34,680 of48,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Anusifieds?
Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that terminology either ...
You must have me confused with Frankie or his new wife to be.
If I was getting gay married it would be my husband, not my wife dummy.

For a gay man, you sure don't know sh!t about gay. Just came out? Hey it's pride day! How appropriate. Have fun. Relax. Don't get so mad.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Politicking wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
The scumbag homosexuals are so low down, so unethical, so immoral, so evil, that they've tried to co-opt the Freedom Marchers of the '50's, lunch counters, fire hoses, dogs, etc.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was getting gay married it would be my husband, not my wife dummy.
For a gay man, you sure don't know sh!t about gay. Just came out? Hey it's pride day! How appropriate. Have fun. Relax. Don't get so mad.
So you know what the specific nomenclature of a guy marrying another guy is? See, that's not terminology I would personally be familiar with.

But again ... that's why I'm glad you're here - to enlighten us - on topics like this. I'm sure it's more accurate than what I saw on Will & Grace.

The good news is that now at least we know who's gonna be the wife during the ceremony!

Be sure to pucker up when he tells your husband: "You may kiss the bride".
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from, Uranus?
Yes he did ...

But he had to move laughing man out of the way first.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're suggesting I'm gay, just like you? Is that bad? I thought gay was good and I thought same sex marriage was good. Now you're telling me gay is bad and same sex marriage is something to be ashamed of?
I don't think that's true, why do you fruitloops? Maybe you should rethink that.
I never said gay was bad hence you not being able to find any posted proof of your allegation there.

I just said we needed an appropriate name to reflect that you two are both typical loudmouth ignorant, homophobic, conservative punks who wouldn't dare say any of what you post on here to another person's face out in the open for fear of losing whatever few teeth you still have left in your heads.

Is that clear enough, Mrs. Frankie?
Scott Imes

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

My brother turned gay.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got bruises from all the love taps. Take it easy, please!
:)
Well I guess that explains why you've been walking funny!

I hope uranus heals in time for the ceremony though ...

Hey Frankie ... be a bit more careful from now on will ya?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know what the specific nomenclature of a guy marrying another guy is? See, that's not terminology I would personally be familiar with.
But again ... that's why I'm glad you're here - to enlighten us - on topics like this. I'm sure it's more accurate than what I saw on Will & Grace.
The good news is that now at least we know who's gonna be the wife during the ceremony!
Be sure to pucker up when he tells your husband: "You may kiss the bride".
There's no good news for you, and the bad news is that you are a moron.

You still don't get it dummy, when two men marry they are both husbands, there is no wife.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>A boi is a twink.
Priceless, right? The boi asks what a boi is.
Forest for the trees

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

By passing this you have created more problems than solved...watch the education level go down because parents won't want their kids around gays. And that's to start
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said gay was bad hence you not being able to find any posted proof of your allegation there.
I just said we needed an appropriate name to reflect that you two are both typical loudmouth ignorant, homophobic, conservative punks who wouldn't dare say any of what you post on here to another person's face out in the open for fear of losing whatever few teeth you still have left in your heads.
Is that clear enough, Mrs. Frankie?
REPORTED!! Angry homoerotic threats of violence! Too funny!

Calm down fruitloops or someone actually will report your silly ass. Relax.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that explains why you've been walking funny!
I hope uranus heals in time for the ceremony though ...
Hey Frankie ... be a bit more careful from now on will ya?
Dream on creep.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no good news for you, and the bad news is that you are a moron.
You still don't get it dummy, when two men marry they are both husbands, there is no wife.
Well this "moron" moron is tearing you to pieces punk.

Do you normally get the intellectual piss slapped out of you this easily by morons?

If you do then that's not very "good news" for you is it?

Now do you have anything else you'd like to tell us about gay marriage since you seem to be so familiar with it?
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Forest for the trees wrote:
By passing this you have created more problems than solved...watch the education level go down because parents won't want their kids around gays. And that's to start
So we should continue to discriminate against others despite "all men being created equal" because ...

Some already ignorant and obviously uneducated homophobes might not want to send their kids to school ... for an education that clearly doesn't mean much to them anyway?

You idiots used that same excuse back when blacks started going to the same schools as whites too. But at least for a while there stupid Southerners made themselves even stupider by not sending their kids to school.

And how did that work out for them in the long run?

They grew up to be the current uneducated, hypocritical crop of teabaggers - that collect the same "gubmint" cheese that they endlessly rail against and march with those misspelled signs like "NO Pubic Option!".

And you think it's a bad thing for the dumb to intentionally make themselves even dumber?

LOL! I highly doubt your "education level" could go down any further - unless it could dig a hole in the ground.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED!! Angry homoerotic threats of violence! Too funny!
Calm down fruitloops or someone actually will report your silly ass. Relax.
LOL .... go report me you candy ass for threats only you see due to your Glenn Beck inspired paranoia.

What else can you do? You can't out-debate me. And you can't out-insult me.

Seriously ... what else can you really do now that you've been reduced to "MOMMY! Make him stop!!!"

Well?

I'm waiting ....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .... go report me you candy ass for threats only you see due to your Glenn Beck inspired paranoia.
What else can you do? You can't out-debate me. And you can't out-insult me.
Seriously ... what else can you really do now that you've been reduced to "MOMMY! Make him stop!!!"
Well?
I'm waiting ....
I made you have a meltdown tough guy.

I had fun while you got so mad you threatened to knock some teeth out of me. Too funny! Keyboard commando.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I don't think "I'm still laughing" is laughing.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I don't think "I'm still laughing" is laughing.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Oh it's not just me who's laughing now ...

E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y is laughing after you threatened to run to the mods.

And no (much like when others would point and laugh at you when you were a kid and pelt you with rocks and garbage) they're not laughing WITH you.

No wonder your boyfriend with the yellow teeth is the Mr. in your relationship! At least he wouldn't cry to the mods.
love

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

You guys need to watch FOX NEWS..FAIR AND BALANCED!!!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Where do you think you live, as this is a new globe?

Back in the old days, Hitler Nazis and SS soldiers stormed all over and crushed London and almost demolished it. Hitler won a lot in the first few years during WWII. If they were not the Russians nailing down the Nazis hiding in fox holes, Europe could be as one Hitler Europe.

When Hitler is no longer there, many Neo-Nazis are still out there everywhere and they will do whatever to follow the Nazi or Hitler doctrine. Only Russians can do the job facing Neo-Nazis as they had done it to do about Nazis, but not Britain. If Russians could crush Nazis, they could also burn Britain. Because British were no match to Nazis in the first place, how could they face Russians, also in the Olympics? Germans are no match to Russians in the Olympics either.

Russians are having lots of billionaires. When Russians have money for the most expensive Olympic ever, Russians have lots of money to enhance vital military, with new types of submarines and fast cruise and fighter jets. Russian regiments, marines and infantry are upbeat in the training, coupled with the construction of systems of cruise missile and anti-missiles juncture.
Russia has the backing and support from China, North Korea and Japan. Then Noric, Baltic, including even Balkan counties, might still be interested in closer relationships with Russians. This will lead to the uncertainty of Germany in the middle as what to do.

Russia has new technology and is well-prepared for cyber work functions and advancing cyber-attack modes if being hacked. The biggest Muslim population country Indonesia is spending huge sums to build its military for preparedness. Then, what do you think Muslims are, with no military and how would they affect the world?

You are no longer facing the old world like what used to be, at the current time after people seeing the disasters of Iraq war. That is concerning breaking world policy of running down the universal law as an outlaw. When the African young people are hoping to embark and intrude to this new world to show their faces and cultures, they still do not know that Triple-K (KKK) are waiting for them to do about, until they become adulthood. Give some hopes of looking forward to seeing Black Africans and watch out the KKK and neo-Nazis. No Africans can do fine with no economies because people just stare at them. Since they slaughtered lots of Blacks before Civil War, who do you think that can do a better job for all diversities of all kinds of people on earth?

People need to figure out what they want, the liberty value, rights standard, jurisdictions rules of law, in addition to many things else.

What do you think the world is now like, if you can just eat some more sausages, what kind-Russian, by the way?

You are no longer just you any more because you will see lots of new faces of different languages and cultures when facing global migration.

It is your turn to do whatever how you think accordingly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,661 - 34,680 of48,812
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 174,370
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,077,537
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 4 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 4 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••