Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,940

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40428 Jun 30, 2013
Hey gang .. guess who's so pissed at the beating he's taking that he stalked me over to another thread now?

It's none other than the UK wanker with the yellow teeth and soon to be Mr.(or Mrs.?) Frankie Rizzo!

Check out post 5944 on the following thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...

You'll notice that "shitferbrains" conveniently forgot to answer questions over there too.

This is too easy!
laughing man

UK

#40429 Jun 30, 2013
I saw a rage filled queen still dancing on Reagan's grave. Are we not allowed to go anywhere else?

Seriously, how old are you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40430 Jun 30, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I obviously overestimated your literacy and underestimated your stupidity. See, I usually converse with educated liberals (in Frankie-speak, those would be people who don't require the use of pictures to communicate) and as such, this is normally not a problem for me. It's completely MY fault that I used so many "big words" there.
I'll try to dumb it down with simpler words and be less loquacious.
Wait ... I accidentally used another big word there didn't I?
I apologize ...
I'll just have to keep reminding myself who I'm posting to and be more concise.
OOPS! I just did it again!
OK, I apologize again ...
I'll try to used sentences with as few words as I can and remain monosyllabic whenever possible.
Dammit! See that? I just can't seem to stop using words that require the comprehension of someone well past your education level.
Oh well ...
Let me know if this helped at all. If it didn't ... you probably DO need those pictures I mentioned earlier and probably in your favorite color crayon too.
Oh ... and you might try re-reading this when mommy isn't distracting you with the spoon and those airplane noises to get you to eat your applesauce or when you're not trying to keep your bunny slippers from fighting. That might help too.
Way too wordy. Who'd bother to read that angry rant?

Chop about 95% of the useless angry words and condescending snark and try again. You are barely literate. This will be a good exercise for you, don't get mad. Say the same thing in one sentence. I'll grade it for you. Help you out.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40431 Jun 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
I saw a rage filled queen still dancing on Reagan's grave. Are we not allowed to go anywhere else?
Seriously, how old are you?
I'm having lots of fun with this "I'm still mad at laughing man" clown, but of course you have first dibs being he named himself after you.
laughing man

UK

#40432 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having lots of fun with this "I'm still mad at laughing man" clown, but of course you have first dibs being he named himself after you.
I've got bruises from all the love taps. Take it, please!

:)
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40433 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No word on the wedding yet?

You'd better hurry up before someone like Knuckles sweeps your bride to be off his feet!

And that would really be a shame ... since you two make such a cute couple!

You know what?

I think I might even call you two the Cute Carnal Couple Caught Curiously Copulating from now on.

I might have to open this up to discussion now!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40434 Jun 30, 2013
Hey gang ...

What should we call the the pending union of laughing man and Frankie?

Any ideas?

We need a term for them!

Let's see who can come up with the best one ...

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#40435 Jun 30, 2013
Knuckles wrote:
Gay behavior should be a crime, like in African countries, lock em up.
So, you want to lock up 5-10 percent of the law-abiding and tax-paying American population, on your tax dollar?

Seems a bit illogical to me.
Sammie

New Lenox, IL

#40437 Jun 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want to lock up 5-10 percent of the law-abiding and tax-paying American population, on your tax dollar?
Seems a bit illogical to me.
Gays are NOT ten percent of the population by any means. Maybe a tenth of a percent at most.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonnyandshare

New Lenox, IL

#40438 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
That's STILL not an answer you typical republican POS coward.
You're 0-2 so far.
So you can't out-debate me, you can't out-insult me and you sure as hell can't out-fight me - not even if I let you hit me with your purse.
Tell me then ... what can you do besides take a beating on here whenever you shoot your mouth off?
Oh wait ...
Sorry, I forgot you don't refute things or answer questions so we'll never get an answer to that one either now will we?
Run along you pathetic, pussified wuss.
You know what a pussified is? Wow I thought you only liked anusifieds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Politicking

New Lenox, IL

#40440 Jun 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't gay people that created laws that currently allow 14 yr olds to legally marry.
How do you know that?
Politicking

New Lenox, IL

#40441 Jun 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>

They're riding on your drawer tail same as you surf the caskets of MLK and Rosa Parks.
Huh?
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

#40442 Jun 30, 2013
sonnyandshare wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what a pussified is? Wow I thought you only liked anusifieds.
Anusifieds?

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that terminology either ...

You must have me confused with Frankie or his new wife to be.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40443 Jun 30, 2013
Hey gang ...
What should we call the the pending union of laughing man and Frankie?
Any ideas?
We need a term for them!
Let's see who can come up with the best one ...
You're suggesting I'm gay, just like you? Is that bad? I thought gay was good and I thought same sex marriage was good. Now you're telling me gay is bad and same sex marriage is something to be ashamed of?

I don't think that's true, why do you fruitloops? Maybe you should rethink that.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40445 Jun 30, 2013
Sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are NOT ten percent of the population by any means. Maybe a tenth of a percent at most.
Where did you get that from, Uranus?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40446 Jun 30, 2013
Im still laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Anusifieds?
Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that terminology either ...
You must have me confused with Frankie or his new wife to be.
If I was getting gay married it would be my husband, not my wife dummy.

For a gay man, you sure don't know sh!t about gay. Just came out? Hey it's pride day! How appropriate. Have fun. Relax. Don't get so mad.
laughing man

UK

#40447 Jun 30, 2013
Politicking wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
The scumbag homosexuals are so low down, so unethical, so immoral, so evil, that they've tried to co-opt the Freedom Marchers of the '50's, lunch counters, fire hoses, dogs, etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

#40448 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was getting gay married it would be my husband, not my wife dummy.
For a gay man, you sure don't know sh!t about gay. Just came out? Hey it's pride day! How appropriate. Have fun. Relax. Don't get so mad.
So you know what the specific nomenclature of a guy marrying another guy is? See, that's not terminology I would personally be familiar with.

But again ... that's why I'm glad you're here - to enlighten us - on topics like this. I'm sure it's more accurate than what I saw on Will & Grace.

The good news is that now at least we know who's gonna be the wife during the ceremony!

Be sure to pucker up when he tells your husband: "You may kiss the bride".
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

#40449 Jun 30, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from, Uranus?
Yes he did ...

But he had to move laughing man out of the way first.
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

#40450 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're suggesting I'm gay, just like you? Is that bad? I thought gay was good and I thought same sex marriage was good. Now you're telling me gay is bad and same sex marriage is something to be ashamed of?
I don't think that's true, why do you fruitloops? Maybe you should rethink that.
I never said gay was bad hence you not being able to find any posted proof of your allegation there.

I just said we needed an appropriate name to reflect that you two are both typical loudmouth ignorant, homophobic, conservative punks who wouldn't dare say any of what you post on here to another person's face out in the open for fear of losing whatever few teeth you still have left in your heads.

Is that clear enough, Mrs. Frankie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,949
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 46,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,214
Abby 9-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr concerned bottoms... 98,252
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Good job 4,035
Abby 9-21-14 2 hr PEllen 9
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago