Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

God

United States

#40419 Jun 30, 2013
I'm very happy about same-sex couples and marriage. I exist with love and not hate. Those who hate for what I myself created will burn in hell for all eternity.
OOPS

Oak Forest, IL

#40420 Jun 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which church? Der Sphincter denomination?
And I realize your lame pubescent stupidity is autonomic, but have you heard of homosexuals trying to get into the preaching game?
Why do you imbeciles throw your own kind under the bus?
So you conveniently missed all the reports of the Catholic priests that have been molesting kids for decades, Brainiac?

And you missed all the reports on how they were sent off to other parishes by the church leaders instead of being turned over for prosecution, Brainiac?

You lie worse than your breath smells!

And those aren't MY kind - they're yours. Those are the ones you're sticking up for in front of everybody else on here and the ones you confess (almost) all your sins to before they let you eat your Jesus wafer on Sundays.

Now when is the wedding and honeymoon for you and Frankie?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#40421 Jun 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, pervert, lie and say that NAMBLA wasn't sitting on the edge of their seats waiting on the SCROTUS decision.
Why would you think that would be the case? It wasn't gay people that created laws that currently allow 14 yr olds to legally marry.

And, really, just how familiar with nambla and what they want are you? I've never met a gay person who supports harming kids, but your sort seem to know an awful lot about this group of creeps, if the even still exist.

Why is that? Do you subscribe to the newsletter, or something? Just for "research"?

Location hidden

#40422 Jun 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's true. They worship Der Sphincter. They have a Fundamentalist vision, a Fundamentalist purpose, and it's to worship anything surrounding the colon.......
You are one creeeeeepy critter, you know that?
laughing man

UK

#40423 Jun 30, 2013
OOPS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you conveniently missed all the reports of the Catholic priests that have been molesting kids for decades, Brainiac?
There's more than one type of sewage in the world, little girl. There's pervert priests and there's you.
OOPS

Oak Forest, IL

#40424 Jun 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more than one type of sewage in the world, little girl. There's pervert priests and there's you.
No ... there's pervert priests and then there's those like you who defend them in front of everyone so you can get your Jesus Wafer of Total Enlightenment.

Now answer the questions you were previously asked about your pedophiles in robes, Brainiac.

And "Blah blah blah NAMBLA blah!" is NOT an answer!

Or you could maybe tell us what "stoooooopid" is?

C'mon! Destroy us with some of that intellectual firepower.

*snicker*
Knuckles

Waukegan, IL

#40425 Jun 30, 2013
Gay behavior should be a crime, like in African countries, lock em up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Go hunt and gather

Oak Forest, IL

#40426 Jun 30, 2013
Knuckles wrote:
Your knuckles are dragging again!
laughing man

UK

#40427 Jun 30, 2013
Word on the street is that pillow biters aren't highly regarded in the Muslim countries either. Maybe that's why they appease so much.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40428 Jun 30, 2013
Hey gang .. guess who's so pissed at the beating he's taking that he stalked me over to another thread now?

It's none other than the UK wanker with the yellow teeth and soon to be Mr.(or Mrs.?) Frankie Rizzo!

Check out post 5944 on the following thread:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...

You'll notice that "shitferbrains" conveniently forgot to answer questions over there too.

This is too easy!
laughing man

UK

#40429 Jun 30, 2013
I saw a rage filled queen still dancing on Reagan's grave. Are we not allowed to go anywhere else?

Seriously, how old are you?
laughing man

UK

#40432 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having lots of fun with this "I'm still mad at laughing man" clown, but of course you have first dibs being he named himself after you.
I've got bruises from all the love taps. Take it, please!

:)
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40433 Jun 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having lots of fun with this "I'm still mad at laughing man" clown, but of course you have first dibs being he named himself after you.
No word on the wedding yet?

You'd better hurry up before someone like Knuckles sweeps your bride to be off his feet!

And that would really be a shame ... since you two make such a cute couple!

You know what?

I think I might even call you two the Cute Carnal Couple Caught Curiously Copulating from now on.

I might have to open this up to discussion now!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#40434 Jun 30, 2013
Hey gang ...

What should we call the the pending union of laughing man and Frankie?

Any ideas?

We need a term for them!

Let's see who can come up with the best one ...

Location hidden

#40435 Jun 30, 2013
Knuckles wrote:
So, you want to lock up 5-10 percent of the law-abiding and tax-paying American population, on your tax dollar?

Seems a bit illogical to me.
Sammie

New Lenox, IL

#40437 Jun 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want to lock up 5-10 percent of the law-abiding and tax-paying American population, on your tax dollar?
Seems a bit illogical to me.
Gays are NOT ten percent of the population by any means. Maybe a tenth of a percent at most.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonnyandshare

New Lenox, IL

#40438 Jun 30, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That's STILL not an answer you typical republican POS coward.
You're 0-2 so far.
So you can't out-debate me, you can't out-insult me and you sure as hell can't out-fight me - not even if I let you hit me with your purse.
Tell me then ... what can you do besides take a beating on here whenever you shoot your mouth off?
Oh wait ...
Sorry, I forgot you don't refute things or answer questions so we'll never get an answer to that one either now will we?
Run along you pathetic, pussified wuss.
You know what a pussified is? Wow I thought you only liked anusifieds.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Politicking

New Lenox, IL

#40440 Jun 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't gay people that created laws that currently allow 14 yr olds to legally marry.
How do you know that?
Politicking

New Lenox, IL

#40441 Jun 30, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>

They're riding on your drawer tail same as you surf the caskets of MLK and Rosa Parks.
Huh?
Im still laughing

Oak Forest, IL

#40442 Jun 30, 2013
sonnyandshare wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what a pussified is? Wow I thought you only liked anusifieds.
Anusifieds?

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with that terminology either ...

You must have me confused with Frankie or his new wife to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,277,722
amy 9-3-15 12 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 22 min RJS 8,135
abby9-3-15 22 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min PEllen 100,664
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min _Zoey_ 6,437
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr PEllen 531
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Coffee Party 197,032
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages