Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,799

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40356 Jun 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Have a great day"? You ain't going anywhere moron and you really don't want me to have a great day. Just more of your verbal diarrhea.
Poor Jizzy is mad. Funny stuff!
Frankie how ya doing? Still holding out for SCOTUS to tie polygamy to same sex marriage?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40358 Jun 29, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>hi sweetie
Hello baby, how was the stage last night? I read that the girls are saluting the sun again :-)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40359 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote: Can anyone tell me what's wrong? SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage, but they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Clearly not equal. Maybe it has to be a unanimous decision??? Snicker.
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>OK which of them said that they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not equal.
Please post a link so that we may all read the actual quote.
Kind of slow there honey...

SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage.

Reality is not listening. Ss couples are still a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Why isn't reality listening???

Snicker.
thegayblade

New Lenox, IL

#40362 Jun 29, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Is procreation a requirement in marriage?
No but to procreate you need a female and a male. Not two males packing the fudge from behind.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40363 Jun 29, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>ya... last night was really good made $957... sweet
:)
Atta girl, got to pay for the lift job.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40364 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: Can anyone tell me what's wrong? SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage, but they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Clearly not equal. Maybe it has to be a unanimous decision??? Snicker.
<quoted text>
Kind of slow there honey...
SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage.
Reality is not listening. Ss couples are still a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Why isn't reality listening???
Snicker.
I see SCOTUS, said that same sex marriage is equal to that of opposite sex marriage. You some how disagree. Is that it? You should try and get an appointment to the Supreme court. Then your opinion might just have some validity.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40365 Jun 29, 2013
thegayblade wrote:
<quoted text>
No but to procreate you need a female and a male. Not two males packing the fudge from behind.
Well not really.
http://www.google.com/url...

I guess you are not needed at all. Hey you can always eat tater chips and be a wanker

Location hidden

#40366 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote: Can anyone tell me what's wrong? SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage, but they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Clearly not equal. Maybe it has to be a unanimous decision??? Snicker. Kind of slow there honey... SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage. Reality is not listening. Ss couples are still a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Why isn't reality listening??? Snicker.
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I see SCOTUS, said that same sex marriage is equal to that of opposite sex marriage. You some how disagree. Is that it? You should try and get an appointment to the Supreme court. Then your opinion might just have some validity.
No, you are still deliberately confused.

I didn't give my opinion, I mocked reality not listening to SCOTUS.
Rock Fudgeson

New Lenox, IL

#40367 Jun 29, 2013
The 'mo community is in an uproar because the SCOTUS ruling did not define marriage nor did it make 'mo marriage the law of the land. Boo hoo.

SCOTUS struck down only ONE provision of DOMA, section 3 which means the federal gov must recognize same sex marriage in states that redefine it.

No state is mandated to recognize another states law of it's redefinition of marriage. That is still the law.

And in all 50 states marriage laws are unchanged even in California where marriage is defined as between a man and woman.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#40368 Jun 29, 2013
Must suck having to put so much effort into denying people equallity.... guess bigots just have no life
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40369 Jun 29, 2013
Rock Fudgeson wrote:
The 'mo community is in an uproar because the SCOTUS ruling did not define marriage nor did it make 'mo marriage the law of the land. Boo hoo.
SCOTUS struck down only ONE provision of DOMA, section 3 which means the federal gov must recognize same sex marriage in states that redefine it.
No state is mandated to recognize another states law of it's redefinition of marriage. That is still the law.
And in all 50 states marriage laws are unchanged even in California where marriage is defined as between a man and woman.
No spunky, 13 states and Washington DC, define marriage as a contract between two people.

GAY MARRIAGE BANNED BY STATE LAW

Indiana

North Carolina

Pennsylvania

West Virginia

Wyoming

The 25 states listed below do not allow gay marriages or civil unions of any sort.

Alaska

Alabama

Arizona

Arkansas

Florida

Georgia

Idaho

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Michigan

Missouri

Mississippi

Montana

Nebraska

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

That leaves 7 states that allow same sex unions.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40370 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: Can anyone tell me what's wrong? SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage, but they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Clearly not equal. Maybe it has to be a unanimous decision??? Snicker. Kind of slow there honey... SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage. Reality is not listening. Ss couples are still a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Why isn't reality listening??? Snicker.
<quoted text>
Reality says your thick as a brick
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#40371 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
must suck losing over and over

Location hidden

#40372 Jun 29, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Reality says your thick as a brick
Reality notes my willing loyalty.

However, she's planning a mean bitch slap for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#40373 Jun 29, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>must suck losing over and over
I wouldn't know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#40374 Jun 29, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know.
guess the supreme court just doesn't agree with your ignorant religion... sorry
laughing man

UK

#40375 Jun 29, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>guess the supreme court just doesn't agree with your ignorant religion... sorry
The political winds have led them to Der Sphincter. Doesn't that feel like a hollow victory, sugah?

Oh well, whether sitting on a court bench or getting on your knees for nickels a bath house, it's a living...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
larry

United States

#40376 Jun 29, 2013
Good thing the hiv will fix most of this for normal people

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#40377 Jun 29, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>guess the supreme court just doesn't agree with your ignorant religion... sorry
At this point, the Supreme Court's ignorance is obvious.

You don't know my religion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tarbash Egyptian Magician

Oak Forest, IL

#40378 Jun 29, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie how ya doing? Still holding out for SCOTUS to tie polygamy to same sex marriage?
In the case of Frankie ... polygamy would allow him to legally start using his other hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,109,239
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,584
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min ferrerman 98,206
Amy 9-16 15 min Kuuipo 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Eric 69,363
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 min Reps 1,921
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min LRS 177,974
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••