Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,729)

Showing posts 34,561 - 34,580 of48,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40329
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

KiMare wrote:
Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage, but they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not equal.
Maybe it has to be a unanimous decision???
Snicker.
What's wrong is that you're completely unable to evolve regarding social issues.
Even if it had been a unanimous decision, you'd still be the local asstroll, spouting your antiquated opinions.
Spillover

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40330
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Joe Miller LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
My God ... if you were any dumber we'd probably have to water you.
"Who the heck" is Joe Miller?
He's one of your conservative "HEROES" (like Joe Walsh) who was rejected by the people in his own state. He's a typical, hypocritical teaparty "conservative" who is against BIG GOVERNMENT ... unless BIG GOVERNMENT serves his interests if course. Then he's all for it!
Get that, genius? Or do you need pictures in your favorite color crayon?
Didn't Faux "news" tell you this? Or were they too busy LYING about how Romney was "surging in the polls" to that electoral "landslide" that never happened, telling you how you guys were gonna win more seats in the House, or take back the Senate?
Well?
Since you have so much to say to me ... start by answering those questions now that I answered yours. Or would you rather run and hide now since I just embarrassed the hell out of you in front of everyone?
I think we all know which one you'll chose here don't we?
Now how does this apply to what was said?
Again, since you're a typical, lazy, low-IQ conservative, I'll explain: A previous poster ("stupidity on parade") who is also obviously a typical, lazy, low-IQ, lying hypocrite said that "we don't run to the government or the court system". And in doing so, he LIED as response clearly proved.
He then LIED yet again and said "We don't live with an agenda" ... which was also proven false by my response.
As for what two men (who aren't you) do to each other that somehow bothers you? It's none of your business.
Do you think that sex is only for purposes of procreation? I submit that the fact that you came about is enough proof that not only can sex be for pleasure only, but that it can sometimes have disastrous consequences even among heterosexuals when they meet at family reunions!
Now jot this down: You not liking something doesn't automatically make it any of your business!
Period.
Even if it's something said by a fictitious carpenter who ended up with splinters or from one of your other plagiarized stories in your Babble, it's still none of your damn business.
See, I think the lying, racist, drug-addicted, pedophile named Rush Limbaugh who can't hold down a heterosexual marriage is far more offensive than what two consensual adults do with themselves behind closed doors, but you don't see me trying to stop him from broadcasting his hate-based bigotry do you?
And Sean Hannity is another one I find disgusting (who has yet to be waterboarded "for charity" like he said he would - 1,528 days ago. But you don't see me trying to stop his partisan B.S from existing do you?
Why? Because me not agreeing or liking something does not mean it has no right to happen or to exist.
I'm not that important (and just trust me on this one)...
Neither are you.
The Second Amendment assures that you can have your guns as long as it's part of (and I quote) a "well regulated militia" - it's in that thing called the Constitution that you so selectively like to read and quote. And if you don't like that part of that glorious document?
Leave! You won't be missed.
In fact, I'll bet the rest of our collective IQ raises at least 3 points as soon as your plane's wheels leave the ground.
As for me? I'll continue to "call you names" (and treat you the same way you guys treat anyone else who's not EXACTLY like YOU) every chance I get.
And there's nothing you can do about it.
Now either 1) refute my initial points about conservatives or 2) answer my questions or I'll go at you like a pit bull every time you post on here!
I don't need to refute anything. Every time you post you speak volumes.

ECHO

Paris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40332
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

WOW you sound like you need to get laid there butt crack?
Cookie Fudge

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40333
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Changing the subject and calling people names. Figures.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40334
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong is that you're completely unable to evolve regarding social issues.
Even if it had been a unanimous decision, you'd still be the local asstroll, spouting your antiquated opinions.
I'm just curious.

Since the SCOTUS ruling equating ss couples with marriage, does that mean duplicate gendered couples will change to diverse gendered couples, or the other way around?

Will ss couples start mutually bearing children? I can't wait to see the change!

Oh, and when will a gay anus turn into a vagina?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40335
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious.
Since the SCOTUS ruling equating ss couples with marriage, does that mean duplicate gendered couples will change to diverse gendered couples, or the other way around?
Will ss couples start mutually bearing children? I can't wait to see the change!
Oh, and when will a gay anus turn into a vagina?
Those questions only have traction IF one accepts the unstated premise that "marriage" is identical to erotic activities or reproduction. That correlation doesn't come close to approaching unity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40336
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Joe Miller LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
My God ... if you were any dumber we'd probably have to water you.
"Who the heck" is Joe Miller?
He's one of your conservative "HEROES" (like Joe Walsh) who was rejected by the people in his own state. He's a typical, hypocritical teaparty "conservative" who is against BIG GOVERNMENT ... unless BIG GOVERNMENT serves his interests if course. Then he's all for it!
Get that, genius? Or do you need pictures in your favorite color crayon?
Didn't Faux "news" tell you this? Or were they too busy LYING about how Romney was "surging in the polls" to that electoral "landslide" that never happened, telling you how you guys were gonna win more seats in the House, or take back the Senate?
Well?
Since you have so much to say to me ... start by answering those questions now that I answered yours. Or would you rather run and hide now since I just embarrassed the hell out of you in front of everyone?
I think we all know which one you'll chose here don't we?
Now how does this apply to what was said?
Again, since you're a typical, lazy, low-IQ conservative, I'll explain: A previous poster ("stupidity on parade") who is also obviously a typical, lazy, low-IQ, lying hypocrite said that "we don't run to the government or the court system". And in doing so, he LIED as response clearly proved.
He then LIED yet again and said "We don't live with an agenda" ... which was also proven false by my response.
As for what two men (who aren't you) do to each other that somehow bothers you? It's none of your business.
Do you think that sex is only for purposes of procreation? I submit that the fact that you came about is enough proof that not only can sex be for pleasure only, but that it can sometimes have disastrous consequences even among heterosexuals when they meet at family reunions!
Now jot this down: You not liking something doesn't automatically make it any of your business!
Period.
Even if it's something said by a fictitious carpenter who ended up with splinters or from one of your other plagiarized stories in your Babble, it's still none of your damn business.
See, I think the lying, racist, drug-addicted, pedophile named Rush Limbaugh who can't hold down a heterosexual marriage is far more offensive than what two consensual adults do with themselves behind closed doors, but you don't see me trying to stop him from broadcasting his hate-based bigotry do you?
And Sean Hannity is another one I find disgusting (who has yet to be waterboarded "for charity" like he said he would - 1,528 days ago. But you don't see me trying to stop his partisan B.S from existing do you?
Why? Because me not agreeing or liking something does not mean it has no right to happen or to exist.
I'm not that important (and just trust me on this one)...
Neither are you.
The Second Amendment assures that you can have your guns as long as it's part of (and I quote) a "well regulated militia" - it's in that thing called the Constitution that you so selectively like to read and quote. And if you don't like that part of that glorious document?
Leave! You won't be missed.
In fact, I'll bet the rest of our collective IQ raises at least 3 points as soon as your plane's wheels leave the ground.
As for me? I'll continue to "call you names" (and treat you the same way you guys treat anyone else who's not EXACTLY like YOU) every chance I get.
And there's nothing you can do about it.
Now either 1) refute my initial points about conservatives or 2) answer my questions or I'll go at you like a pit bull every time you post on here!
Too wordy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40337
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry and bitter lately? Didn't you hear the news?
Your yellow-toothed wanker buddy laughing man made Exodus International close their (closet) doors. They admitted that he was living proof that their therapy was bogus.
And now? You and him can finally get married too!
Well, if you can get him to accept his sexuality first ...
He's been pretty "hard on" himself there ... especially after he found out about the whole legal marriage thing.
Good luck you guys!
You ordered me to do something. I said "no". How do you figure that is "angry and bitter"? Enlighten us fruitloops.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40338
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage, but they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not equal.
Maybe it has to be a unanimous decision???
Snicker.
I agree, the decision makes no sense whatsoever, so it must have been made solely on political grounds. Doesn't seem like much to gloat over.
Robert Rudford

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40340
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious.
...
Oh, and when will a gay anus turn into a vagina?
Well, according to Darwin...
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40341
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

motorized mannequin wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong is that you're completely unable to evolve regarding social issues.
Even if it had been a unanimous decision, you'd still be the local asstroll, spouting your antiquated opinions.
Oh Jeez, there it is yet again, a card carrying imbecile with its Fundamentalist holiday carol "Der Sphincter will bring you to Enlightenment!"

They're like motorized mannequins.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40342
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the difference between redumbant genders and marriage?
No. I mean the difference between reality and your delusions.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40343
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious.
Oh, and when will a gay anus turn into a vagina?
They're already too frickin' stoooooopid to know the difference. Maybe it's a form of spatial distortion, aka brain damage?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40344
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
SCOTUS equated ss couples to marriage, but they still are a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not equal.
Maybe it has to be a unanimous decision???
Snicker.
If you had paid attention in civics class, you would know better.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40345
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had paid attention in civics class, you would know better.
Didn't work for you.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40346
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't work for you.
I'm not the one who is confused about it, fuckface.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40347
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one who is confused about it, fuckface.
Please have the doctors check you for a stroke. You seriously aren't making sense.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40348
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one who is confused about it, fuckface.
If I wrote out "f***face like you just did, I'd be censored away.

Your profanity speaks volumes about your state of mind. Relax spice boy.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40349
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious.
Since the SCOTUS ruling equating ss couples with marriage, does that mean duplicate gendered couples will change to diverse gendered couples, or the other way around?
Will ss couples start mutually bearing children? I can't wait to see the change!
Oh, and when will a gay anus turn into a vagina?
Is procreation a requirement in marriage?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40350
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Those questions only have traction IF one accepts the unstated premise that "marriage" is identical to erotic activities or reproduction. That correlation doesn't come close to approaching unity.
In other words, if you take away all the differences and key elements of marriage, then they are the same.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,561 - 34,580 of48,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman shot dead on Chicago expressway 11 min SaveThe USA Kill Breeders 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min Independent1 4,489
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,073,281
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr No Warming 45,601
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••