Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,306

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
laughing man

UK

#40219 Jun 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need your opinions about civil unions; many of us already have gay marriage.
Thanks for dropping in, Bufford.
You may not want it, sphincter cruiser, but you're getting it, same as we've been forced to suffer the Gay Channel 24/7, and there's nothing you can do about it.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40220 Jun 27, 2013
CDC wrote:
Let's say there is someone whose pursuit of happiness involves an
ax and killing people.
So where DO we draw the line?
<quoted text>
Excellent point! How about we "draw the line" so nobody gets hurt or killed and thus deprived of their own right to happiness. Does a same-sex union deprive you or anyone else of anything in the way an ax murderer could? Isn't killing people depriving them of their right to pursue happiness? Shirley, you can come up with a better analogy than that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40221 Jun 27, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>have fun today loser... would love to stick around and listen to yours and others christain ignorance but seeing two clients then off to perform at the club... later loser
I'm not a Christian and I'm not a loser. Pay your taxes freeloader.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40222 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not want it, sphincter cruiser, but you're getting it, same as we've been forced to suffer the Gay Channel 24/7, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Great post.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40223 Jun 27, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Not a lesbian
2. Good luck with your 'one who created marriage' horseshit. Don't be surprised when people laugh in your stupid face.
You may not be a lesbian, but you are gay.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40225 Jun 27, 2013
yeahs wrote:
Meant to put there is no such thing that gay people are born gay because nobody is born with a sexual preference.
Oh really? And how did you determine that you were heterosexual?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40226 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Gay Channel 24/7???? How did I miss THAT one. How long have you been watching?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40227 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be a lesbian, but you are gay.
Evidently the one who has a problem with that is YOU, moron. What's the matter? Can't stop those secret desires running through your thoughts? Do you realize how transparent you are with your bullshit and meaningless sound bites?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40228 Jun 27, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently the one who has a problem with that is YOU, moron. What's the matter? Can't stop those secret desires running through your thoughts? Do you realize how transparent you are with your bullshit and meaningless sound bites?
You mean the difference between redumbant genders and marriage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

UK

#40229 Jun 27, 2013
Porcine Manface wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Gay Channel 24/7???? How did I miss THAT one. How long have you been watching?
Are you like in a pageant for Number One Imbecile?

No civilized person can escape you Caligulas, and haven't been for decades. Everywhere we turn you sphincter divers are whining and crying and surfing MLK's and Rosa Park's caskets, or fellating each other in the streets, or keeping us from enjoying city parks with our kids. If we turn on the TV one of you is pushing the envelope of animal sex (Neil Patrick Harris).

Does seeing one of your kind french kiss a dog for shock value give you a sense of "pride", imbecile? Is that what you creeps have been "struggling" for?

I'm laughing at you, imbecile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yellow Toothed Wankers

Oak Forest, IL

#40230 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you like in a pageant for Number One Imbecile?
No civilized person can escape you Caligulas, and haven't been for decades. Everywhere we turn you sphincter divers are whining and crying and surfing MLK's and Rosa Park's caskets, or fellating each other in the streets, or keeping us from enjoying city parks with our kids. If we turn on the TV one of you is pushing the envelope of animal sex (Neil Patrick Harris).
Does seeing one of your kind french kiss a dog for shock value give you a sense of "pride", imbecile? Is that what you creeps have been "struggling" for?
I'm laughing at you, imbecile.
Funny how you're laughing at us from the UK ... with your horrid, rotting, yellow teeth. At least get a comprehensive dental plan (and a breath mint) before you point fingers and laugh at anybody else.

I'll bet you typed all those disgusting examples with one hand while you "fellating" with the other too.

Now go wash your hands!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#40232 Jun 27, 2013
Yellow Toothed Wankers wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you're laughing at us from the UK ... with your horrid, rotting, yellow teeth. At least get a comprehensive dental plan (and a breath mint) before you point fingers and laugh at anybody else.
I'll bet you typed all those disgusting examples with one hand while you "fellating" with the other too.
Now go wash your hands!
I'm laughing at you, Brainiac.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scrappy Doo

New Lenox, IL

#40234 Jun 27, 2013
Gay marriage supporters are bigots.
You are a

Oak Forest, IL

#40235 Jun 27, 2013
Scrappy Poo wrote:
Fecal freak!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#40236 Jun 27, 2013
<quoted text>have fun today loser... would love to stick around and listen to yours and others christain ignorance but seeing two clients then off to perform at the club... later loser
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance

A.I.D.S
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#40237 Jun 27, 2013
So you are a prostitute and a stripper! Nice!!!!!!!
Try ENGLISH next time

Oak Forest, IL

#40238 Jun 27, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance
A.I.D.S
"Sentance"?

So you skipped your usual "poem", cut it down to only 5 words and STILL couldn't pull it off without making a remedial mistake?

Seriously ... your parents should apologize to all us for having had you.

Tell us ... do they still sob uncontrollably (for obvious reasons) whenever they look at you?

Are they still hooked on anti-depressants?

Does mommy still have those scars on her wrists?

And does daddy still fall asleep with his head in the liquor cabinet?

Do tell won't you?

LOL ... just look at the difference one person can make!
Theyareallliars

New Lenox, IL

#40240 Jun 27, 2013
Scrappy Doo wrote:
"When the majority of California voters passed Proposition 8, upholding traditional marriage, gay marriage supporters went on a rampage against Mormons, who were scapegoated for the referendum."

"Chick-Fil-A restaurant chain was targeted with a campaign of boycotts because of its owners' support for traditional marriage."

"The White House has supported something called the "NO H8" campaign, run by "anti-bullying" activist Dan Savage--who is notorious for bullying Christians, including Christian students at a high school journalism conference."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Whose the bigot? Want more example of gay marriage bigotry? I could fill this forum with days of reading on how the left is bullying non-supporters.
atheistsblow

New Lenox, IL

#40241 Jun 27, 2013
Try ENGLISH next time wrote:
<quoted text>
... just look at the difference one person can make!
Thank GOD for the Christ Jesus.
atheistsblow

New Lenox, IL

#40242 Jun 27, 2013
Senegalese President Macky Sall rebuffed Obama's call for Africans to give gays equal rights under the law.

"We are still not ready to decriminalize homosexuality," Sall said, while insisting that the country is "very tolerant" and needs more time to digest the issue without pressure. "This does not mean we are homophobic."

...38 African countries criminalize homosexuality. In four of those, Mauritania, northern Nigeria, southern Somalia and Sudan, the punishment is death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 182,238
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Anton Ciguhr 1,156,556
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Frijoles 71,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 46 min joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance