Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40128 Jun 26, 2013
Time to grow up and stop bashing religions.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn.....
time to grow up and leave behind your silly superstitions.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40130 Jun 26, 2013
Satan's little flower :)
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>naaaa it was religion that caused all the harm... bash on

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#40131 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: I hope this doesn't shock you too much. In substance, duplicate genders are not the same as marriage. In results, barren desolation is not the same as a biological family. Oh, and it really is that simple.
<quoted text>
Oh my, can't argue reality, so going major gay troll.
The only thing you exposed is your lack of a valid argument and a severe deficit of character.
The supreme court just exposed reality for all of us. I don't need a valid argument supporting SSM and you have no argument against it.

Troll on.........over hill, over Dale.....
just wondering

UK

#40132 Jun 26, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes it is. It wasn't unanimous. EVERY ruling by the supreme court is a mandate.
Have you had a stroke?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40134 Jun 26, 2013
Most major social change is a fight.
Would have it no other way.
Hurray for the United States and freedom of speech!
Booo for the AGENDIST religion bashers.
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>hey just in case the bigitards and talibangelical christains missed it... you flucking lost
aaaaaawh what a shame..........
The Shadow

Brooklyn, NY

#40135 Jun 26, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Have you had a stroke?
Maybe maybe not, but she does have a d!ck!! Just ask her.
just wondering

UK

#40137 Jun 26, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text> bigitards and talibangelical christains
"Bigitards"?

I thought you people celebrated the diversity of others. Don't "bigitards" simply have a different opinion than you?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40138 Jun 26, 2013
Sober up Lilly...you need a nap.
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>hey just in case the bigitards and talibangelical christains missed it... you flucking lost
aaaaaawh what a shame....
congrats to SCOTUS for striking down talibangelical sharia law
.....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40139 Jun 26, 2013
CDC wrote:
The supreme court just gave you the stamp of approval. As it should.
You are getting what you want...why bash religion.
That's what I say. it's a day to celebrate. So why are they still so mad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40140 Jun 26, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe maybe not, but she does have a d!ck!! Just ask her.
It's hard to remember that Rose Feratu is really a man when all his sock puppets have girl's names.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40141 Jun 26, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>hey just in case the bigitards and talibangelical christains missed it... you flucking lost
aaaaaawh what a shame....
congrats to SCOTUS for striking down talibangelical sharia law
.....
Sore winner.
to rose

Anonymous Proxy

#40142 Jun 26, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn.....
time to grow up and leave behind your silly superstitions.
Time for you to seek some intelligence in your life ie. maybe the Bible. Get out of the rat race you're in and talk to God!!!
The Shadow

Brooklyn, NY

#40143 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard to remember that Rose Feratu is really a man when all his sock puppets have girl's names.
Exactly.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

[email protected]

#40144 Jun 26, 2013
to rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for you to seek some intelligence in your life ie. maybe the Bible. Get out of the rat race you're in and talk to God!!!
Perfect. Are you suggesting that those who are unable to believe the Bible as you do have no intelligence? Are you suggesting that people who do not believe your "God" exists have a choice between a conversation with that "God" or living a rat race? Come on.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

[email protected]

#40145 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus speaking about homosexuals and celibacy;
Matthew 19:12 (NASB)
12 "For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."
Fascinating. So men who are born without testicles (eunuchs) or men who have been castrated (some by their own hand) are homosexuals because they have no testicles. I did not know that! So when Jesus was talking about eunuchs he was talking about homosexuals. Who knew? LMAO
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40146 Jun 26, 2013
Another religion basher.
bye bye!
Sleep it off.
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect. Are you suggesting that those who are unable to believe the Bible as you do have no intelligence? Are you suggesting that people who do not believe your "God" exists have a choice between a conversation with that "God" or living a rat race? Come on.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40147 Jun 26, 2013
More religion bashing.
Go pass out.
Come back when you are sober( like that will happen ).
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Fascinating. So men who are born without testicles (eunuchs) or men who have been castrated (some by their own hand) are homosexuals because they have no testicles. I did not know that! So when Jesus was talking about eunuchs he was talking about homosexuals. Who knew? LMAO

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#40148 Jun 26, 2013
A great day for gay rights and a great day for the US.

The steady march toward full equality continues.

With this victory won, its time to take a break from Topix for awhile.

Have a great summer, everyone...
The Shadow

Brooklyn, NY

#40150 Jun 26, 2013
Lilith_Satans_Who_re wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry I would hang out with your jesus... but sorry my trick fee of 150 an hour would still apply
You couldn't get $20 per trick you nasty a.ss disease infested piece of Sh!t.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40151 Jun 26, 2013
So long sucker!
Just Think wrote:
A great day for gay rights and a great day for the US.
The steady march toward full equality continues.
With this victory won, its time to take a break from Topix for awhile.
Have a great summer, everyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,277,452
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Into The Night 54,566
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,986
Ask amy 9-2-15 1 hr RACE 12
How to get into the USA. 1 hr New Beach Boys Song 4
News Three Men Arrested for Oak Park Carjacking, Arm... 1 hr They Shot da Cop 2
abby9-2-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,659
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages