Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
34,361 - 34,380 of 49,270 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your particular religion is irrelevant to a discussion of law.
You are irrelevant.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Bigot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Hater!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are irrelevant.
Just leave use taxpayers alone and I never want to be in an airport where two guys find a stall to service each other again..... I should have beat them in Atlanta..... I was offended and who do I sue......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Just leave use taxpayers alone and I never want to be in an airport where two guys find a stall to service each other again..... I should have beat them in Atlanta..... I was offended and who do I sue......
They will probably sue you for homophobia. And win. You were supposed to blow them kisses. What a bigot! You should celebrate the grunts and groans emerging from their stall.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They will probably sue you for homophobia. And win. You were supposed to blow them kisses. What a bigot! You should celebrate the grunts and groans emerging from their stall.
The Gays are not sensitive..... Why do they hate so much? Daddy issues....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Women would never do that in an Atlanta airport in the mens room.... Who do these guys represent? Piss off you morons......l

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Yes, and
Yes.
It really is that simple.
I hope this doesn't shock you too much.

In substance, duplicate genders are not the same as marriage.

In results, barren desolation is not the same as a biological family.

Oh, and it really is that simple.
yumyumonme

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your particular religion is irrelevant to a discussion of law.
Do you want to do some skin rubbing ?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
very informative

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

true
truth

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Know matter what I say you would not believe me. You can't understand the truth until you surrender your will to Almighty God, and that only comes through Faith in Jesus and his death on the cross. One day when everyone dies you will be a believer. I can bet you this if you die without Christ you wont be laughing, but will be in torment for all eternity and Judged by the one you have rejected Jesus. When you say prove it.... I can tell you when I accepted Christ by Faith alone my life has changed. The Word of God states, the only way to believe in God is through Faith and without faith you can not know God.. To all you guys who believe mans law is over the law of God of creation are blinded and misguided/ Who do you think created man it was God and to put man's law above God is pure Rebellion and Pride. When everyone dies you will always remember you had a chance to repent of your sins,but chose not too (Failed to listen to the truth that would have saved you).(Pride keeps more people out of heaven than any other sins. Also Christianity is not a Religion it is a Relationship with the creator of the universe (God the Father, Jehovah) through his only son Jesus Christ the King of King's and Lord of Lord's..The most important thing in life is your intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
very informative

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Know matter what I say you would not believe me. You can't understand the truth until you surrender your will to Almighty God, and that only comes through Faith in Jesus and his death on the cross. One day when everyone dies you will be a believer. I can bet you this if you die without Christ you wont be laughing, but will be in torment for all eternity and Judged by the one you have rejected Jesus. When you say prove it.... I can tell you when I accepted Christ by Faith alone my life has changed. The Word of God states, the only way to believe in God is through Faith and without faith you can not know God.. To all you guys who believe mans law is over the law of God of creation are blinded and misguided/ Who do you think created man it was God and to put man's law above God is pure Rebellion and Pride. When everyone dies you will always remember you had a chance to repent of your sins,but chose not too (Failed to listen to the truth that would have saved you).(Pride keeps more people out of heaven than any other sins. Also Christianity is not a Religion it is a Relationship with the creator of the universe (God the Father, Jehovah) through his only son Jesus Christ the King of King's and Lord of Lord's..The most important thing in life is your intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
BRAVO!!!! Very well said

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this doesn't shock you too much.
In substance, duplicate genders are not the same as marriage.
In results, barren desolation is not the same as a biological family.
Oh, and it really is that simple.
Silly Pastor Kirschmann, you think one penis and one vagina equates to a marriage.

You also STILL think that procreation is a function of marriage.

You really are that simple, aren't you?

At my summer home today. The beach is very Sandy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote: I hope this doesn't shock you too much. In substance, duplicate genders are not the same as marriage. In results, barren desolation is not the same as a biological family. Oh, and it really is that simple.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Pastor Kirschmann, you think one penis and one vagina equates to a marriage.
Oh my, can't argue reality, so going major gay troll.

The only thing you exposed is your lack of a valid argument and a severe deficit of character.
Really

Blue Island, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Hello
Muddy WomanStick

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

You become tiresome.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, otherwise any relationship would be called marriage.
Nothing I said about the basic essence of marriage has anything to do with religion.
That bitch slap must have knocked you even more senseless...
So, KiMare, you don't have a problem calling a marriage between a heterosexual thinking of molesting his virgin daughter but do have a problem when two men who are not blood related to one another want to call their relationship a marriage.

GOD: 1 COR. 7:36 ("But if a man thinketh that he behaveth himself unseemly toward his virgin daughter...and if need so requireth, let him do what he will; he sinneth not; let them marry"--(American Standard Version)

Look it up in the American Standard Version.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
You obviously care what he thinks HA HA HA HA HA......HA!
<quoted text>
You must be one of St. Pauls "simple minded" because there is NO EVIDENCE that KiMare thinks. If he did think he would accept that each of us has the right to live our peaceful lives and engage in any and all peaceful behaviour with other consenting adults.

Instead KiMare the sociopath wants to force his beliefs down our throats and insist there is only one way for a human being to live his life.

The Bible is full of teachings for KiMare to follow, but does he follow them? NO! Instead he spends all his waking hours here, with gay people, telling them to obey 6 stupid ignorant verses in the Bible while he has no intention of doing anything the Bible has for him to do.

His sociopathy is pathetic, as pathetic as is his homophobia.

So laugh all you want Mr. Simple Minded, it doesn't change the fact that no one cares what KiMare BELIEVES.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, otherwise any relationship would be called marriage.
Nothing I said about the basic essence of marriage has anything to do with religion.
That bitch slap must have knocked you even more senseless...
<quoted text>
Here is what can't be changed;
ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Dumbing down a word won't change that reality will it?
You are making up problems to deal with so you can avoid dealing with the one that exists.

In our American Republic it is the responsibility of the Government to protect our rights to engage in any and all peaceful behaviour with other consenting adults of our choosing.

None of the things you worry about, that keep you up at night, are of any concern whatsoever. Gay marriage is just none of your business and you give your God the finger every time you stick your nose in where it is unwelcome.

1 Peter 4:15 KJV, "But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RealDave 1,096,134
Amy 8-21 12 min edogxxx 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min edogxxx 97,824
Abby 8-22 18 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-22 21 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min JOEL 68,843
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 176,801

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 5:30AM CDT