Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,595

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Anubis

Lansing, IL

#40077 Jun 24, 2013
Look, Homoism is not normal. If u disagree than ur not normal either. Stop brainwashing ur mind. If there is a God, he would be highly upset with what he created.
truth

Las Vegas, NV

#40078 Jun 24, 2013
You guys serious need to read your bible! The word of God says that homosexuals, fornictors, adulters and all liers etc will no not inherit the kingdom of God. Jesus states, Out of the heart of men , proceed evil thoughts,adulteries,fornicatio ns,murders,thefts,covetousness ,wickedness,deceit,lascivousne ss,an evil eye,blashemy,pride,foolishness .(Mark 721-22). Jesus taught that the human heart was far from God: darkened,unbelieving,blind,pro ud,rebellious,idolatrous,and stony. He taught that the human heart in its natural state is capable of any wickedness and any crime. The solution is receiving Christ as Lord and Saviour and Repenting of sin.. without Repentance their is no forgiveness of sin.. Jesus is coming soon people..he loves everyone but you come to God his way not your way.. Judgement day is only a heartbeat away.. I pray all of you will repent turn from your sins and turn to the saviour..GOD BLESS!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Las Vegas, NV

#40079 Jun 25, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
The cross... When Jesus was nailed on the cross he took all of your sins and mine. That is how much God loves us..THE CROSS!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40080 Jun 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Still married here. If you disagree, please go pound sand.
I don't disagree,

Reality disagrees.

LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

UK

#40081 Jun 25, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text> The cross... When Jesus was nailed on the cross he took all of your sins and mine. That is how much God loves us..THE CROSS!!!!!!!!
Prove it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#40082 Jun 25, 2013
truth wrote:
You guys serious need to read your bible! The word of God says that homosexuals, fornictors, adulters and all liers etc will no not inherit the kingdom of God. Jesus states, Out of the heart of men , proceed evil thoughts,adulteries,fornicatio ns,murders,thefts,covetousness ,wickedness,deceit,lascivousne ss,an evil eye,blashemy,pride,foolishness .(Mark 721-22). Jesus taught that the human heart was far from God: darkened,unbelieving,blind,pro ud,rebellious,idolatrous,and stony. He taught that the human heart in its natural state is capable of any wickedness and any crime. The solution is receiving Christ as Lord and Saviour and Repenting of sin.. without Repentance their is no forgiveness of sin.. Jesus is coming soon people..he loves everyone but you come to God his way not your way.. Judgement day is only a heartbeat away.. I pray all of you will repent turn from your sins and turn to the saviour..GOD BLESS!!!
Your particular religion is irrelevant to a discussion of law.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40083 Jun 25, 2013
AGENDANOID - The paranoia an agendist feels when someone pokes fun at their name.
Example: LeaderOfthePack...packy....pac ker.
Your sick and twisted minds turned it into something in the gutter.
Grow up AGENDISTS!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40084 Jun 25, 2013
Your particular opinion is irrelevant.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#40085 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree,
Reality disagrees.
LOL!
Presumptuous of you to assume that you have a grasp on reality. The "reality" is that I have a legal marriage, while you have a geriatric opinion. In all aspects of daily routine, including international travel, we are treated as a couple.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40086 Jun 25, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumptuous of you to assume that you have a grasp on reality. The "reality" is that I have a legal marriage, while you have a geriatric opinion. In all aspects of daily routine, including international travel, we are treated as a couple.
I am assuming that your duplicate gendered relationship is the same as marriage???

I am assuming that your mutually sterile relationship is the same as a fruitful marriage???

You may be a couple, but you are not married.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#40087 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming that your duplicate gendered relationship is the same as marriage???
I am assuming that your mutually sterile relationship is the same as a fruitful marriage???
You may be a couple, but you are not married.
Yes.
Yes, and
Yes.

It really is that simple.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40088 Jun 25, 2013
That does not make sense.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Yes, and
Yes.
It really is that simple.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#40089 Jun 25, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Get over what?
Man up to what?
Your the one with issues....I believe let everyone do their own thing and stop thinking just because you go to church on sat night or sunday. It makes you a better person....not!
You appear to be the intolerant one...... Hater.....
Relax

Blue Island, IL

#40090 Jun 25, 2013
Just wait. It'll come soon....
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#40091 Jun 25, 2013
But I'm stressing out...I just don't get it!
Relax wrote:
Just wait. It'll come soon....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#40092 Jun 25, 2013
You urban people are funny..... Go to work and pay income taxes......
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40094 Jun 25, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You are irrelevant.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40095 Jun 25, 2013
Bigot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40096 Jun 25, 2013
Hater!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Farmington, MI

#40097 Jun 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are irrelevant.
Just leave use taxpayers alone and I never want to be in an airport where two guys find a stall to service each other again..... I should have beat them in Atlanta..... I was offended and who do I sue......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 69,984
Abby 10-20 4 min Ralph 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,125,055
Amy 10-11 17 min Stina2 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Elise Gingerich 47,483
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]