Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,249

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40004 Jun 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a government issued license/contract between two people.
Your particular god is irrelevant to the process.
Way to limited and shallow.

At the most basic essence,

marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

God agrees with me.
laughing man

UK

#40005 Jun 23, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
<quoted text> Human Rights ....... It's your choice to allow any thing into your body.
Even jelly jars? Potatoes? Shampoo bottles? Do I have the right to use up the resources of an Emergency Room too, imbecile?(I can't wait for your incredibly lame juvenile response of "you seem to know a lot about it". There's pictures on the internet of what you kooks put up your brain chutes, and don't say "they're not all homosexuals" because you know they're your Enablers, the lowest common denominator).

You're one of those Enablers who keeps buying drinks for alcoholics who then go home and beat the missus and kids, correct?
laughing man

UK

#40006 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hearing that gives my sphincter a charlie horse!
The idea, of course, is to take their idiotic way of thinking and take it to full-bent illogic*, and damn if one of them didn't Enable it.

It's a "right" to put anything in their brain case, whether a diseased prong or light bulbs, which they naturally fell on in the shower.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40007 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea, of course, is to take their idiotic way of thinking and take it to full-bent illogic*, and damn if one of them didn't Enable it.
It's a "right" to put anything in their brain case, whether a diseased prong or light bulbs, which they naturally fell on in the shower.
However, you can't put a bent rod in a straight hole.
Kerri Miller

Semora, NC

#40009 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Even jelly jars? Potatoes? Shampoo bottles? Do I have the right to use up the resources of an Emergency Room too, imbecile?(I can't wait for your incredibly lame juvenile response of "you seem to know a lot about it". There's pictures on the internet of what you kooks put up your brain chutes, and don't say "they're not all homosexuals" because you know they're your Enablers, the lowest common denominator).
You're one of those Enablers who keeps buying drinks for alcoholics who then go home and beat the missus and kids, correct?
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why are you looking at these pictures online? I bet they are not all homosexuals either. That is a juvenile response right there. Do those pictures state that they are homosexuals? I highly doubt it. Make some more assumptions and place judgement. I don't drink alcohol and I don't beat my child. Thoughtless accusation right there.
Scott

Joliet, IL

#40010 Jun 23, 2013
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
laughing man

UK

#40011 Jun 23, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
<quoted text>That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why are you looking at these pictures online? I bet they are not all homosexuals either. That is a juvenile response right there. Do those pictures state that they are homosexuals? I highly doubt it. Make some more assumptions and place judgement. I don't drink alcohol and I don't beat my child. Thoughtless accusation right there.
None of us can do a simple image search anymore without being forced to encounter sewage from the Caligulas.

I knew whatever you posted would be juvenile and apologetic to the perverts, and you didn't disappoint.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#40012 Jun 23, 2013
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40013 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad homoan gay troll attack.
Not one logical response.
How's that hope and change reality going?
OBVIOUSLY from reading your posts, you have no understanding of logic. Not a surprise....
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#40015 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OBVIOUSLY from reading your posts, you have nothing but angry ad hominem.
Have you ever had an original thought in your entire pathetic life?

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40017 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I already pointed it out, you keep ignoring it.
So you think a gay couple without children needs/deserves the same rights/protections a mother and child does?
As repetitive as you often are, am I asking too much to ask you to again share the source of the knowledge to which you are privy? And where did I say a gay couple needs or deserves the same rights and protections as a mother and child? I'm saying a same-sex couple should be able to become each other's legal next of kin. All children should be entitled to the same rights and tax considerations as any other children, regardless of who retains legal guardianship of the children.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40018 Jun 23, 2013
septgirls3_143 wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow did i really just read religion and marriage is bs really.marriage is a sanction of god.i am in no way against gays but you cant take god out of everything.
Maybe not, but we will keep "God" out of the legislative process at all levels.
laughing man

UK

#40019 Jun 23, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe not, but we will keep "God" out of the legislative process at all levels.
But your kind remains silent when it comes to the insane "hate crimes" that surrounds you.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40020 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
But your kind remains silent when it comes to the insane "hate crimes" that surrounds you.
My kind? What is my "kind"? What "kind" of person wants to keep "God" out of the legislative process? More importantly, what "kind" of person wants to include "God" in the legislative process?
laughing man

UK

#40021 Jun 23, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>My kind? What is my "kind"? What "kind" of person wants to keep "God" out of the legislative process? More importantly, what "kind" of person wants to include "God" in the legislative process?
Typical lowest common denominator tween gonna play it stupid.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40022 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean something like this?

http://www.google.com/url...
laughing man

UK

#40023 Jun 23, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean something like this?
Awwwww, it played the Matthew Shephard card. isn't that precious?

Got any more oh-so 5 minutes ago stuff, Granny?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#40024 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww, it played the Matthew Shephard card. isn't that precious?
Got any more oh-so 5 minutes ago stuff, Granny?
It was a hate crime was it not? Don't you just hate it when a silver platter becomes attached to your butt?
laughing man

UK

#40025 Jun 23, 2013
Zero wrote:
<quoted text>It was a hate crime was it not? Don't you just hate it when a silver platter becomes attached to your butt?
Tell us about Jesse Dirkhising, imbecile.

freshroast666@gmail.com

#40026 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lowest common denominator tween gonna play it stupid.
Sorry, LM, I'm not grasping how you answered my questions. I simply asked, "My kind? What is my "kind"? What "kind" of person wants to keep "God" out of the legislative process? More importantly, what "kind" of person wants to include "God" in the legislative process?" What's so difficult about answering that? You seem to believe you have me all figured out so try making sense this time. Or not. A non-answer is just as good as an answer, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,779
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Barry Choomer Soe... 1,153,580
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min rahul rana 98,839
Amy 12-19 35 min RACE 4
abby 12-19 43 min RACE 2
9 inch kaa land 1 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:32PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity
Bleacher Report 1:38 AM
Cowboys' Week 16 Preview vs. Colts
NBC Sports 3:39 AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?